Why is my pin always clogging

K200

Awards
hey guys first post here , love the info here! Ok im using A's 4adne 75mg/ml and DS 1T using 25 gauge head how come it wont push threw at all , if i apply pressure the plungers just bends on me. I keep my supps in a room that Ac is always on. the 4adne looks really cloudy and particles floating around all over. Is there any methods of putting in back into a clear solution . I run the pin under hot watre for about 10 mins before i apply "orally" what else can i do here , maybe heating them up in the oven? Kinda lost here guys ?
Thanks K200

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is the ne in oil or aqueous? And forgive my ignorance, but who is 'A'?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds to me like it has crystalized, and that is no good for injecting man! You can either cook it in the oven, or like I do heat up some water to boiling or just below, and place the vial in the pot. Make sure you keep it in there for about thirty minutes, sometimes longer. When storing these products make sure that the temp is around I believe 68-72 which is ideal. I had to move mine out of my bedroom b/c I keep it cool there thanx to this Texas heat.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It sounds to me like it has crystalized, and that is no good for injecting man! You can either cook it in the oven, or like I do heat up some water to boiling or just below, and place the vial in the pot. Make sure you keep it in there for about thirty minutes, sometimes longer. When storing these products make sure that the temp is around I believe 68-72 which is ideal. I had to move mine out of my bedroom b/c I keep it cool there thanx to this Texas heat.
Ya I know what you mean about this damn Texas heat...its killing me and giving me a huge bill b/c of the a.c. :rant:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya brother, but it's worth it with all of these hunnies walking around half naked.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it fell out of solution..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You guys must live in the good part of Texas, like San Antonio or Houston. I wouldn't want to see most of the girls here walking around half naked. :frustrate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Austin, and there is nothing but hot women here.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
San Antonio/College Station baby...:D
Ohhh ya. SA ain't the #1 un-wed teen mother capital of the nation for nothin'... Mucho hotties wantin' to get that young ass teared up! But I'm married and live somewhere else far, far away now.

I'd say be a real man and just use a 23g K200, 25's are just for big wussies who like it to clog :p J/J bro

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You single SA guys should go check out the DMB concert on Wednesday at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater. I was at that one last summer. That and every DMB concert is a gathering of gorgeous, drunk, young women looking to have a great time. :drunk:

K200

Awards
Thanks fellas
Ill boil it for a good 30 and buy some 23's

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You single SA guys should go check out the DMB concert on Wednesday at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater. I was at that one last summer. That and every DMB concert is a gathering of gorgeous, drunk, young women looking to have a great time. :drunk:
Ya I went to one there a few summers ago and there were hot chicks everywhere...but unfortunately my gf went with me... :frustrate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hi-jack your thread there k200 looks like it got a little off topic
Anyway, ya just boil it, should turn out fine.

Oh and SS I feel you man, El Paso isn't exactly paradise.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh... El Paso, where the men are men and the mules run scared!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it blows, no doubt. But there's one strip of bars by UTEP that you can go to and pick up a decent chick, which I'll be headed to in about 2 hours when I get off work. :drunk: The only good thing about living out here is that not only are most of the girls just average, but most of the guys are fucking cornballs as well. So when I go out to bars I usually get the pick of the litter! :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Ya I know what you mean about this damn Texas heat...its killing me and giving me a huge bill b/c of the a.c. :rant:
A-men brother. Seems all my PH money is going to TXU. :rant:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Damn no Sooner love in here. lol. Well at least we can all agree that college is where the hotties are.