final decision....

Jeff.B.x

Awards
About a month ago i posted a thread thinking i was going to do a tren cycle but i thought about it and i wasnt sure what i wanted then i figured out i rather get big now then cut down later and it would be safer to use something else then tren for my second cycle.

cycle:
test 325 weeks 1-14 dose 650 broken down into 2 shots a week
deca weeks 1-12 dose 300 broken down into 2 shots
dbol everyday for 4 weeks dose 50 a day
hcg weeks 8-16 250ius

pct:
clomids week 1-2 100 ed, week 3-4 75 ed, week 5-6 50 ed
nolvadex week 1-2 60 ed, week 3-4 40 ed, week 5-6 20 ed

Looking to gain 30 pounds of keep able muscle, going to be training 5 day a week for 2 hours a day, and going to eat like theirs no tomorrow try to drink at least 300 grams of protein through out my day. All advice would be appreciated, what ever you think i should add take away please feel free to voice your opinion.

height: 5'11
weight: 185
lifting: 18 months
Thank you

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Good luck trying to keep 30 pounds... I think thats a bit much to expect from a cycle.. Let us know how it goes though!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wooooow everything looks good.... raise hcg to 500 a week. And perhaps some DAA second + wk of pct. But yeah ur good to go

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks ok. Wouldn't run two serms together. Pick one and roll with it. Throw in the DAA like jasen mentioned

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cut the serm doses by 40% at least, wayyy to much clomid and nolva. you are using hcg so pct will not be as bad

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But u never know, id rather use high dose then be screwed in long run. The high doses r only for two weeks. And why M do u say no 2serms clomid and nolva r bread and butter to pct yeah they t toxic and heavy chess but inky used for 4-5wks once maybe twice a yr

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
But u never know, id rather use high dose then be screwed in long run. The high doses r only for two weeks. And why M do u say no 2serms clomid and nolva r bread and butter to pct yeah they t toxic and heavy chess but inky used for 4-5wks once maybe twice a yr

Want to translate that into understandable english please?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I just don't think it's necessary. Like you said, serms are kind of toxic. There is no need to stress your body, it's organs, and lipid values more than need be. I've done nolva solo, clomid solo, and stacked them together. And like I said, I don't think you need to stack two serms. The function of both is to restart LH via the hpta. They both do the job. Clomid raises estro more so than nolva.

60mg on that nolva dose is way too much however you choose to do it.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Id go w the nolva for the sake of possible gyno 40mg for 2 weeks. 20mg the third week.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
FUVK I didn't.notice 6omg nolva ! Yeh that's to high go 40 40 30 20. M. maybe u recover fast? I don't I trued only nolva never doing that again unless its a 4wk PH run

Jeff.B.x

Awards
thank you all and ill lower the nova and add some DAA ill keep a up date every 2-3 weeks on gain both strength and weight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
grngoloco Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 16