Test Levels from a PH Cycle after PCT

A

Armystrong1

Awards
I plan on doing a cycle of H-Drol and Epistane very soon from 4 to 6 weeks. I will be using Toremifene(100,80,60,40)which is known for starting the HPTA back up very quickly,HCGenerate, and AI's Post Cycle Assist to get my natty test production back in action. My question is that sine this is oral only cyle with no inject-able test shouldn't my test levels return to pre-cycle status assuming I carry out my PCT and dont miss doses?

Cliffs:

Will natty test levels return to normal after PH cycle with proper pct?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I plan on doing a cycle of H-Drol and Epistane very soon from 4 to 6 weeks. I will be using Toremifene(100,80,60,40)which is known for starting the HPTA back up very quickly,HCGenerate, and AI's Post Cycle Assist to get my natty test production back in action. My question is that sine this is oral only cyle with no inject-able test shouldn't my test levels return to pre-cycle status assuming I carry out my PCT and dont miss doses?

Cliffs:

Will natty test levels return to normal after PH cycle with proper pct?
Typically? Yes, they will.

Just because you're using "oral only cycles" doesnt mean anything from a recovery stand point. When you administer androgens your natural levels decline with some compounds producing greater suppression than others (deca vs test).