Is this price way too high?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
This might be a little long but I sure could use some help. For background on me, I've been training for about 3 years (on and off for about 7 years before that,) I'm 205 lbs. at 6' tall at about 11% bodyfat. I've been interested in steroids for a few years now and have read alot...Anabolics 2004, CME, BTPB, Mick Hart's stuff, etc. Now I'm ready and I'm looking for a source so a buddy of mine put me in contact with someone who supposedly knows his **** and can get stuff.

First time I talked to him the guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about so I was excited. I had decided, since it was my very first time using AAS (aside from what is legally available...prohormones, prosteroids, steroids...whatever you want to call those...people get touchy about that) and my first time pinning anything that I'd go for something that didn't require ED or EOD injects and was pretty basic. I decided on test enanthate at 400mg./week (two injections per week) all by itself for 8-10 weeks.

He got back to me yesturday and said he could get "testo-QV." I've not been able to find anything called "testo-QV" but I figured it must be a Quality Vet product and he may have mispronounced it...so I ended up finding that there is something called "Teston-QV 200" which is test-cypionate...should be okay as a replacement for my planned test-enanthate.

The guy gave me the price...$175 for a 10ml bottle at 200mg/ml. I've never had a source before so I've never gotten a real price from anyone on the street but I have noticed a few things. #1, I paid for source list access at another website and the price lists there are generally around $10 per 1ml amp...which would end up being $100 for 10ml. That is significantly less than the $175, however who knows if the price lists I have are from scammers or not (don't think I could order from them,) so that could be $100 for nothing. #2, people talk about a "legit" HRT site as if their prices are very high...they charge $149 for a blood test and $130 for a 10ml bottle of enanthate or cypionate.

So if I take in everything I have for information that $175 looks way high...as in, "I know this noob that'll pay anything to get his hands on something" high.

Am I correct in thinking that the $175 is way high?

One other question...this guy's telling me that he'd recommend me run 1ml a week for 10 weeks and that 400mg/week is way too high...I think he's trying to justify the high price by stretching five weeks worth into ten. Am I correct? 200mg/week all by itself of cypionate wouldn't be worth all of the trouble/price, would it?

Thanks for any help you can give me. It's kinda scary trying to find someone you can trust because half of the people don't know anything and the other half are shady as all get out. If my gut instincts, which are based on reading, is correct I'll move on from this guy and take my time finding another.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think so..
And you really need to start researching before you buy.. most good cycles start at 500 mg/week

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think so..
And you really need to start researching before you buy.. most good cycles start at 500 mg/week
Thanks.

And research is where I came up with a enanthate only cycle of 400mg/week as a good starting point. But then this guy who is supposed to know what he's talking about tells me he wouldn't go over 200mg, and since I don't have any first hand experience, I questioned whether he was right or trying to make a buck. And finally, I went back to Anabolics 2004 and CME and the authors are recommending 200-600 mg in their steroid profiles and in sample stacks. Rea even has a cycle listed of Deca alone at 200mg/week for a first time user...so I figured I'd sure up my research by asking your opinions.

blankstare

Awards
yes... please do your homework.. test is the cheapest thing in town.. a 50ml bottle of cyp @ 200mg/ml shouldnt run you more than $150.

you can homebrew for half that cost too..

again.. please do your research.. and stop messing with these high school fucks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
150 is still to high for freakin 10 ml.. sorry guys you need to do some more looking around..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
then that is OKAY not great but okay..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
150 is still to high for freakin 10 ml.. sorry guys you need to do some more looking around..
He said 50ml for 150. cpa5oh, you're on the right track with your research, just keep reading up at least one time per day. Before you know it, you'll understand A LOT in only a couple months...

That price is way too high, yes, and the dude said 400 is too much cuz just like you thought, he's trying to justify the cost. Run 500-600mg/week and you'l be very happy. At the most, a 10ml vial w/ a concentration of 200/250mg/ml should run you no more than 40 bones. If you look around more, you'll find it for way cheaper and very legit sources to deal with to boot....

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask....just remember to read up on AI's, SERMS, sides, countering sides, injection techniques, sterility techniques, drug profiles, proper diet, proper training, etc...

FZane

Awards
Hey Bro,
I agree $$ WAY TOO HIGH!! Dose of 200mg per week is way to low at your size I would
go 500, I would also go ahead and atleast run EQ with it you'll like and hold the gains better.
Definitely run hcg along with the cycle, you should try and keep the estrogen down to normal levels
as well. I can run up to 750 a week without anything for estrogen but the letting the estrogen run wild
is going to cause alot more shrinkage. Be sure to half...half....half...half on the way down off the cycle.

Peace

azgymrat

Awards
I dont know where you are at but I would plan a trip south of the boarder. Make a vacation out of it, 3-4 days for about 300 bills if you do it right (camp on the beach). Go visit a local Vet and get your gear. My last trip, (less than 300 including gear) going cost was 17 bills for 10cc of cyp. Stock up with all you need and come back relaxed and tan with a big smile on your face.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the replies. I sorta knew the guy was trying to make a buck off me or wasn't REALLY a "source" but I had to ask you guys to be sure.

I'm still learning but I have done a good deal of research. I don't really know how you research pricing and dealing with sources...I guess you just keep reading.

I'll keep looking...I do have some net sources I could try but there's alot more risk in that.

I'm going to look at this on the bright side...guy thought a newbie would jump at anything and I didn't.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
riduculous

This might be a little long but I sure could use some help. For background on me, I've been training for about 3 years (on and off for about 7 years before that,) I'm 205 lbs. at 6' tall at about 11% bodyfat. I've been interested in steroids for a few years now and have read alot...Anabolics 2004, CME, BTPB, Mick Hart's stuff, etc. Now I'm ready and I'm looking for a source so a buddy of mine put me in contact with someone who supposedly knows his **** and can get stuff.

First time I talked to him the guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about so I was excited. I had decided, since it was my very first time using AAS (aside from what is legally available...prohormones, prosteroids, steroids...whatever you want to call those...people get touchy about that) and my first time pinning anything that I'd go for something that didn't require ED or EOD injects and was pretty basic. I decided on test enanthate at 400mg./week (two injections per week) all by itself for 8-10 weeks.

He got back to me yesturday and said he could get "testo-QV." I've not been able to find anything called "testo-QV" but I figured it must be a Quality Vet product and he may have mispronounced it...so I ended up finding that there is something called "Teston-QV 200" which is test-cypionate...should be okay as a replacement for my planned test-enanthate.

The guy gave me the price...$175 for a 10ml bottle at 200mg/ml. I've never had a source before so I've never gotten a real price from anyone on the street but I have noticed a few things. #1, I paid for source list access at another website and the price lists there are generally around $10 per 1ml amp...which would end up being $100 for 10ml. That is significantly less than the $175, however who knows if the price lists I have are from scammers or not (don't think I could order from them,) so that could be $100 for nothing. #2, people talk about a "legit" HRT site as if their prices are very high...they charge $149 for a blood test and $130 for a 10ml bottle of enanthate or cypionate.

So if I take in everything I have for information that $175 looks way high...as in, "I know this noob that'll pay anything to get his hands on something" high.

Am I correct in thinking that the $175 is way high?

One other question...this guy's telling me that he'd recommend me run 1ml a week for 10 weeks and that 400mg/week is way too high...I think he's trying to justify the high price by stretching five weeks worth into ten. Am I correct? 200mg/week all by itself of cypionate wouldn't be worth all of the trouble/price, would it?

Thanks for any help you can give me. It's kinda scary trying to find someone you can trust because half of the people don't know anything and the other half are shady as all get out. If my gut instincts, which are based on reading, is correct I'll move on from this guy and take my time finding another.
That Price is riduculous tell the guy thanks but no thanks. The absolute most you should pay for that amount of test would be $40 - 50. I know it's hard finding something when you don't know anyone but you need to tell this character to jump in a lake ($170 for QV thats almost funny).
Also if you are going to just run test and nothing else I would go 600 mg a week 2 3cc shots. Good luck

upINtheLBC

Awards
I dont know where you are at but I would plan a trip south of the boarder. Make a vacation out of it, 3-4 days for about 300 bills if you do it right (camp on the beach). Go visit a local Vet and get your gear. My last trip, (less than 300 including gear) going cost was 17 bills for 10cc of cyp. Stock up with all you need and come back relaxed and tan with a big smile on your face.
I was thinking about doing this seeing how i live down here anywase (mississ). But the problem i have with it is them searching my car or something. Did you mail it back to the states or drive it back?????? I aint trying to cross the border after 9/11 with any kind of ****.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about doing this seeing how i live down here anywase (mississ). But the problem i have with it is them searching my car or something. Did you mail it back to the states or drive it back?????? I aint trying to cross the border after 9/11 with any kind of ****.
Well if you drive up and act all paranoid, then they might search you.

But as far as i know, they don't have the x-ray system for vehicles on the boarder of mexico.

So if you just make sure it is under the seat, or in a suitcase with dirty clothes(under garments), they wont see it(if they search).

I'm also pretty sure, that dogs can't sniff it out, but i could be wrong.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The problem is they randomly search vehicles with great regularity. Chances are they wouldn't find anything from a brief random search BUT if you are nervous..that is their cue to search harder, ask more thorough questions et cetera.

I like the "transfer the test oil into a suntan oil bottle" idea the most. That seems to me to have the highest probability of success as long as you stay cool.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experince just mailing it back to yourself?

I am from mississippi too (right outside jackson) so the drive would not be that bad.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experince just mailing it back to yourself?

I am from mississippi too (right outside jackson) so the drive would not be that bad.
it would still go through customs, i believe.
And you would have to pay shipping, and it would be funny to ship it, and then get back home before the package arrives.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well either way (driving or mailing) it goes through customs but if I can mail it it doesn't go through customs with ME. I prefer that to be the case.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well either way (driving or mailing) it goes through customs but if I can mail it it doesn't go through customs with ME. I prefer that to be the case.
Well just don't address it to YOU, then lol. Oh and don't require yourself to sign it.

Last edited:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
addressing it to you isnt really a problem, its not a crime to recieve ANYTHING in the mail...unknowingly that is, so make sure you don't give an ID when you send the package, and I would do it 2-3 packages, all mailed at different times (morn/night)

bigman420

Awards
easy way to get it back is put it in another bottle...shampoo, suntan, water, etc(a 20 ounce bottle of water filled with test might be good......

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Humm I guess that would work, and then I I could just filter and bake?

azgymrat

Awards
Frankly it was no big deal crossing with it. Some of it may have to do with how you fit the "profile". I am almost 50 and a single parrent so when I cross I have 2 small kids with me, the back of the car is filled with camping gear and I take one set of nice cloths to wear back (no tie but no tank top or anything just nice shirt and shorts). I usually put it inside something like a deflated air mattress or an old sleeping bag that has a tear in it so even if unrolled it wouldn't be seen. I make regular trips just to get away but have never been searched. I have also thought about the transfer to an other bottle like hand sanitizer or sun tan oil but never tried it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The profile part is definitely significant. I'm 32, clean cut, drive a mediocre nissan and I get searched by the Federales about 50% of the time, while the Americans never search me. I go down once or twice a year but am waaay to afraid to smuggle. The thoughts of being in the hands of Mexican authorities is a just short of terrifying.

upINtheLBC

Awards
waaay to afraid to smuggle. The thoughts of being in the hands of Mexican authorities is a just short of terrifying.
HELL YEAH

I am definetly thinking the lotion bottle would be the best idea.