Fina

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Just wondering, on the fina kits available at a variety of sites, do they usually provide you with instructions on the process also, or just the tools?
BC
Also, what is the BEST thread you guys know of for changing fina pellets into a STERILE injectable? Appreciate the help a ton...
BC

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
didn't do a search on here did you? Do one if you don' mind or even if you do

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I found a good site for both after doin' my research... Thanx.
One more question, though. On "notacow makes crystal tren", when you convert the powder/crystals to tren, ione of the steps involves using 2ml of "magic solution" from finakits. I used a different site, and I dont believe that I will be recieving any "magic solution". Any idea what this solution is, or what I should do to complete this process. Thanx.
BC

keith1569

Awards
i believe that magic solution is the same thing as ba in most kits..

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
don't bother making "crystal fina" ...unless you're making a transdermal...if you're going to pin it...you want the ester on ...not off.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
The process for making Crystal Fina does not remove the ester.

/karp

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The process for making Crystal Fina does not remove the ester.

/karp
true, just gives you a much cleaner tren ace then the other. It is far perfered for making an injectable.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
true, just gives you a much cleaner tren ace then the other. It is far perfered for making an injectable.
That's what I hear... I just made my first batch of Fina this weekend (the normal way, not the crystal way), and I think I will do it the crystal way from now on. I'd rather know how much mg/ml I have rather than guesstimate.

/karp

size

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to convert tren for injection, the crystal method is the way to go.

blankstare

Awards
please buy a $25 scale from 1fast400.com

every homebrewer should have one..

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
please buy a $25 scale from 1fast400.com

every homebrewer should have one..
If that's directed at me, I am well aware of that. However, with the standard methods of converting Fina, the trenbolone acetate is never isolated and therefore a scale is worthless.

/karp