HELP ME PLEASE COMPLETE NUTRITION TRICKED ME INTO TAKING 5 DECA ZOL

Dustin7

Awards
I took 5 deca zol for 4 days and stopped because a guy that new what he was talking about said it would be okay to stop without a pct. I had testicular aches and ya they dont feel the same. I stopped last thursday and havent taken a pct. I did reserach and stuff and a guy took it for a week and was fine without a pct...or atleast he said. Will somebody please help me! I am freaked out and dont know what to do. Also my testicules feel smaller still and my left side feels weird and my lower back is stiff. I dont know what to do!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4days really isnt long enough to warrant a PCT....I also dont really know of anyone who has felt those effects in just 4 days.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, calm down. You'll be fine. :)

Second, if you feel 'off', pick up a natty test booster like Endosurge and take it for a while. It's not absolutely necessary since, as fightback said, you probably aren't shutdown, but it will help you feel better.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If they tricked out. A store told u to take a steroid, u can sue

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah just what we need more pro hormones in the judicial spotlight so it can spur on a quicker ban :D

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
COMPLETE NUTRITION actually advertises their pro-hormone line on the radio here in Oklahoma, its pathetic lol.:whiner:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here

Dustin7

Awards
The guy that actually knows what he is talking about told me to calm down too and he gave me Revolution PCT will that work just as good? and they gave me store credit at Complete N. I went in today to get something and Im not going to open it and im just going to return it for cash back. But the guy suggested to me NaTren HGX testbooster and that was after I told him I just got revolution pct he said to run them together. That to me doesnt sound like a good idea at all. Ya they promote it in Nebraska too, they first told me if I wanted to gain muscle to get cx5 and then nx6 then they took me to there hardcore self and told me that ill be fine if I take 5 deca and that nothing bad will happen. And ya I really did have testicular aches when I started to take it and the dude said thats suppose to happen.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not supposed to happen. does it? yeah...will your testes shrink? yeah but usually not as quick as 4 days. How many mgs were you taking?

Dustin7

Awards
Well they didnt shrink a whole lot but ya it felt like I got kicked in the testicles. And I was taking 2 pills one in the morning and one mid meal, I dont know the exact mg but I know it has hydrol in it and superdrol. But that pct is good right?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After only 4 days you really shouldnt need anything however a herbal t booster or some DAA should be ok.

Dustin7

Awards
Well is there a big difference? is it really a big deal if I take it he said it will just boost my testoserone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you would have to PM me the ingredient profile

Dustin7

Awards
Testosterone Amplification Blend....325 mg
D-Aspartic Acid(DAA), Fenugreek( 50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longifolia

Liver Enzyme Regulation Martix...150 mg
NAC(n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle( 80% Silymarin)

Cariovascualr Support...100 mg
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10

Prostate Shield...80 mg
Saw Palmeto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene

Arimstane... 50mg
(99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione)

thats the label from the bottle

Dustin7

Awards
O and would taking this PCT give me any bad side affects or just naturally raise my testosterone?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it should be fine.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the same testicular pains when taking 19-nor products. Just take DAA and/or Toco-8 and u'll be fine. Really, I think u'd be fine with nothing at all. After about a week off sides should disappear.

Dustin7

Awards
Ya I just get really worried about it and I want the sides to go away should I hold off on the PCT I have and wait a week and see if it goes away?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I just get really worried about it and I want the sides to go away should I hold off on the PCT I have and wait a week and see if it goes away?
I would do this, personally.

richardm1979

Awards
2 pills of 5-decca from CN is 30mg superdrol and 25mg Halo. Too much for a first cycle IMO. As the other gents have stated above you will be fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just gonna go by the title, have no idea what your post says, but no one tricked you into doing anything.

it is a consumers responsibility to research what they are buying before you buy it. if you didn't do this, it is no one's fault but yours.

a fool and his money are soon parted.

kline12

Awards
I was given a free bottle of 3-test-oxo from the guys at complete nutrition. They told me it would naturally raise testosterone levels and combined with nx6 and cx5 i would get lean muscle and fat loss. I havent tried them yet because of all the posts about complete nutrition suplement health concerns. What do you guys know about these 3 combined together? Am I going to get results or end up in the hospital?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I was given a free bottle of 3-test-oxo from the guys at complete nutrition. They told me it would naturally raise testosterone levels and combined with nx6 and cx5 i would get lean muscle and fat loss. I havent tried them yet because of all the posts about complete nutrition suplement health concerns. What do you guys know about these 3 combined together? Am I going to get results or end up in the hospital?
If you're really concerned, don't use them. Return them and use your money on food.