very low dose of epistane for gyno reduction?

1. Registered User
    Answers

very low dose of epistane for gyno reduction?

Hi guys, i've read good things about epistane used at very low dosage ( 10 mg/day ) to get rid of pre-existing gyno. I've never used ph, aas or any type of hormonal compounds, but i developed gyno in my puberty since i was fatty (it's true gyno on the left side and lipo on the right side). Now i'm tired to beat this horrible problem..and i want to eradicate it!Could epistane at 10 mg daily do something for my gyno?If yes, how long the cycle should be?And also, is a serm like nolva absolutely needed for pct, or an otc pct should be good with this low dosage?Unfortunately, at the moment i can't have any prescription drug.

2. Registered User
    Answers

bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

more like a low dose of letro bro
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, i have minor gyno, epi did nothing for it, other than perhaps aggrevate it... Choose something else.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

letrozole alone? How should be taken ( i know that the maximum dosage is around 2.5 mg/day) and how long the cycle should be? What are the side of letrozole? There isn't any otc product that reduces gyno just a bit?Sorry for the many questions, but i want to try all the chances before surgery.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I am going for Letro. Have gyno from an hdrol cycle (terrible luck)
  7. Registered User
    Answers

you should just loose some weight, primarily body fat. and leave the hormones alone, it's only going to make it worse for someone who knows nothing about what they are doing.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I've tried already to get very lean. Before doing bodybuilding ( about 4 years ago ) i lost a lot of weight and became very skinny, 1,80 m x 115 lbs (i have a pic of my self of that period, if i find i will post it), but gyno was still there. Even last year, when i cutted, gyno didn't change at all.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    I've tried already to get very lean. Before doing bodybuilding ( about 4 years ago ) i lost a lot of weight and became very skinny, 1,80 m x 115 lbs (i have a pic of my self of that period, if i find i will post it), but gyno was still there. Even last year, when i cutted, gyno didn't change at all.
    1st approach - Purchase Nolva.
    2nd approach - Get an AI to reduce water weight/estrogen. Letro is also a good option but can have some rebound if not properly ran.
    3rd approach - Surgery

AI's/SERMS that may help your issue:

Nolva/Tamoxifen
    Letrozole
    Aromasin/Exemestane
    Formestane
  10. Registered User
    Answers

what do you think about primordial performance formestane? I've read that formestane converts in a sort of anabolic compound that shut down Hpta.. it requires a proper pct?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

It takes nearly 800mg of Formestane per day before u reach an anabolic effect, which at best, is still weak. Form will not shut u down although I'd still limit cycles to 8 weeks at a time.PP's Formestane is gtg. But there are two other brands in transdermal solution that work really well too.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

thanks fueledpassion for the reply. What are' your thoughts about CEL formestane ( it's transdermal form )? How the cycle should be structured (dosage, timing, ecc.) ? To avoid a rebound of estro, when the cycle is finishing i have to drop the dose gradually?Finally, now i'm running pes erase, it's better to wait some weeks after erase cycle to take formestane? I'm however a little worried about suppression, after formestane cycle a pct with otc products should be followed?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

No formestane needs to be used in PCT, not after. Just read the label instructions. It tells u how to use it stand-alone, on cycle, and in PCT. Buy two bottles. You dont have to taper formestane because it does not cause rebound. You only need to make sure ur test levels have leveled off before u come off the AI.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    No formestane needs to be used in PCT, not after. Just read the label instructions. It tells u how to use it stand-alone, on cycle, and in PCT. Buy two bottles. You dont have to taper formestane because it does not cause rebound. You only need to make sure ur test levels have leveled off before u come off the AI.
    before coming off of formestane? And how? I have to do bloodwork?Thanks dude.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

How are u running the erase? For me erase was a lot better then form.

Erase u should try 4/4/3/3/2/2/1/1 to help w the gyno. U need 2 bottles.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

letrozole alone? How should be taken ( i know that the maximum dosage is around 2.5 mg/day) and how long the cycle should be? What are the side of letrozole? There isn't any otc product that reduces gyno just a bit?Sorry for the many questions, but i want to try all the chances before surgery.
    read up and learn about it before using it. very very powerful stuff.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you should just loose some weight, primarily body fat. and leave the hormones alone, it's only going to make it worse for someone who knows nothing about what they are doing.
    very good advice. drop down BF, learn about AI's during that time. Once your leaner use a AI and see where it takes you
  18. Registered User
    Answers

ok guys, i don't think to be too fat... I said that i was fat in my puberty, but then, before doing bodybuilding, i lost a lot of weight and became very skinny (115 lbs x 1,80-1,81 m). These are some pics of my actual condition (a few months ago, now i'm little more "wet" because i'm bulking ) //imageshack.us/g/809/10061497.jpg/ . You can see the true gyno on the left side and the lipo on the right...
    this instead, is a photo of when i was 16 and very skinny (after weight loss)..
    as you can see gyno was still there... //imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/55301034.jpg/

sorry, add the "http:" before // of the links and then insert it in your browser, because i can't post images before i reach 50 posts.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

do you think that i should even lose more bodyfat?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fenix91
    Hi guys, i've read good things about epistane used at very low dosage ( 10 mg/day ) to get rid of pre-existing gyno. I've never used ph, aas or any type of hormonal compounds, but i developed gyno in my puberty since i was fatty (it's true gyno on the left side and lipo on the right side). Now i'm tired to beat this horrible problem..and i want to eradicate it!Could epistane at 10 mg daily do something for my gyno?If yes, how long the cycle should be?And also, is a serm like nolva absolutely needed for pct, or an otc pct should be good with this low dosage?Unfortunately, at the moment i can't have any prescription drug.
    Whatever you do not do it. I got mild gyno from running test booster/ph (really just hardcore test booster). I read on here and other sites how epi can help........well that's a bunch of BULL****. I ran epi for three weeks or so to get rid of it and my gyno blew up. Two years later it's continually gotten a little worse and now I'm paying for surgery next week.
    -suck it
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuckIt View Post
    Whatever you do not do it. I got mild gyno from running test booster/ph (really just hardcore test booster). I read on here and other sites how epi can help........well that's a bunch of BULL****. I ran epi for three weeks or so to get rid of it and my gyno blew up. Two years later it's continually gotten a little worse and now I'm paying for surgery next week.
    -suck it
    so you never tried to catabolize the gyno with letro?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

No, it was so mild at the time it was hardly even noticeable......literally a lump that was the size of a half pea or smaller. So, by the time it became an issue it was already set in. Secondly, i did not have a source of letro and at the time was embarrassed to tell anyone about it. So about a year after getting it, i ran a low does of epi and it made it worse.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

guys, have you seen my photos (links on previous page)?If you see my photo of when i was 16 and skinny, you can see very well the gyno on the left side...Unfortunately, it's a bad gyno that i have and i doubt that even letro can do something...every day that is passing i'm being convinced that the only chance to get rid of this damned gyno is the surgery. Probably a factor that contributed to develop my gyno was the massive assumption of domperidone in my puberty, because i suffered of gastric reflux. Domperidone is a drug antagonist of dopamine, than it raises the prolactin's levels. On the label is reported among side effects, altough rare, the developement of gynecomastia.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Epi has a built in anti-estrogen. This isnt the same as an AI. Anti-e's such as Letro and Epi will have rebound effects which is why it is important to taper Letro and use Nolva in PCT for Epi. Some users experience gyno reducing effects while others do not. In most cases however, Epi gives a rebound effect. Fortunately, I have never experienced such rebound on any compound from Epi to Tren to SD and Phera.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I ran epi for 4 weeks, did not shrink the very small gyno i had at all.
    During nolva pct it shrunk a bit Now 3 weeks after pct, they have flared up a bit again...
    Today they itched a bit, so I squeezed it, and wow, a micro drop of oily discharge...
    seemed to rebound heavy from the nolva...

I also noticed libido issues after pct, during everything was perfect.
    So far I more or less gained fat and gyno from the cycle, and probably very little muscle, so it was an EPI-C failure lol.
    After pct I have been using HMB, L carantine, animal pak and reversitol v2. Took a few weeks of DAA now, since it did not seem to help much any more.
    Today I had finally my my first morning wood since pct, so atleast my test levels seem to increase..

Whats the best way to add nolva now to stop this gyno getting worse, without getting a new estrogen spike? low dose nolva, higher dose, followed by lower dose , eod perhaps, suggestions.
    Cannot get hold of anything else quickly.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I suppose running Form with it. Have the dose schemes inverse to one another. As u taper Nolva, increase the Formestane. Run em for 4 weeks I guess. I'd try..

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Form 100/100/200/200/100/100/OFF
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I have never had a problem with epi either. However, the older i get the less my body bounces back from pro-hormones. when I was 23 I could dose some test and deca and take some clomid and never skip a beat. I did run epi and it shrunk my small gyno that I had on my left side. I ran nolva during pct and it was awesome at keeping the shrinkage. early this year i ran beastrol at a mild dosage for 4 weeks and i got beat down pretty hard. worse than the original superdrol from '05. my libido was low, everything. During pct i feel like i should have tapered my dosage of nolva better and i also think it was low dosed in the bottle. However a 2 months later i ran some endorush and erase and it was awesome but i should have tapered the erase because it flared back up and more tissue is their than ever which is crazy. a rebound from it and now i am looking into letro and form.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbear View Post
    I ran epi for 4 weeks, did not shrink the very small gyno i had at all.
    During nolva pct it shrunk a bit Now 3 weeks after pct, they have flared up a bit again...
    Today they itched a bit, so I squeezed it, and wow, a micro drop of oily discharge...
    seemed to rebound heavy from the nolva...

I also noticed libido issues after pct, during everything was perfect.
    So far I more or less gained fat and gyno from the cycle, and probably very little muscle, so it was an EPI-C failure lol.
    After pct I have been using HMB, L carantine, animal pak and reversitol v2. Took a few weeks of DAA now, since it did not seem to help much any more.
    Today I had finally my my first morning wood since pct, so atleast my test levels seem to increase..

Whats the best way to add nolva now to stop this gyno getting worse, without getting a new estrogen spike? low dose nolva, higher dose, followed by lower dose , eod perhaps, suggestions.
    Cannot get hold of anything else quickly.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I know clomid isn't exactly the script of choice, but would it be likely to reduce gyno if i ran it followed by an OTC AI? Or would 10mg of epi followed by Nolva tapered, then forma stanzol tapered?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

clomid is a serm just like nolvadex, it acts in the same way and have more and heavier sides than nolva.
    However, letro is too expensive and it may cause some bad sides, like loss of strenght and libido, mood alteration, ecc.
    If i've understood, you want to run the same protocol that i'm trying, a serm followed by an otc AI to avoid estro rebound.
    Now i'm running nolva at 20 mg/day (this is the 5 th day) and i'm noticing nothing except a little increase in libido (this means that i usually have estrogen higher than normal) and a
    little increase of leg' s definition. I'm going to take eca stack and try to get as lean as possible while on serm, probably fat loss
    under the nipple's area may be easyer on nolva.... The last week on nolva i'll drop the dosage to 10 mg/day, and from the last two days of that
    week i'll run formestane.
    Sorry for my bad english in my posts !!
  30. Registered User
    Answers

clomid is a serm just like nolvadex, it acts in the same way and have more and heavier sides than nolva.
    However, letro is too expensive and it may cause some bad sides, like loss of strenght and libido, mood alteration, ecc.
    If i've understood, you want to run the same protocol that i'm trying, a serm followed by an otc AI to avoid estro rebound.
    Now i'm running nolva at 20 mg/day (this is the 5 th day) and i'm noticing nothing except a little increase in libido (this means that i usually have estrogen higher than normal) and a
    little increase of leg' s definition. I'm going to take eca stack and try to get as lean as possible while on serm, probably fat loss
    under the nipple's area may be easyer on nolva.... The last week on nolva i'll drop the dosage to 10 mg/day, and from the last two days of that
    week i'll run formestane.
    wow thats a whole paragraph of wrong info.

congrats.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. Low dose Epi for gyno reduction?
    By jtcastro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Epistane gyno reduction cycle
    By cword3 in forum Supplements