tne

D

dalejmurphy

Awards
i've saw quite a few post lately about tne, I though about running a cycle with it a while ago, i had the synovex and everything to convert it and adminster it except d's kit, and was running low on funds.
But after some research it seemed to me that all that it was good for was temporary strenght and muscle mass, so it would have powerlifting application, and cleared out of the system and increased vascul. so it would have competition applications, but on the average running it just didn't seem to have enough benefits to outweight the side affects.

(a five being the max
STEROID STRENGTH WEIGHT GAIN
test susp---------5------------------5
FAT /WATER LOSS ANTI-ESTROGEN SIDE EFFECTS
1-------------------------0-------------------3
KEEP GAINS
(steroid.com profile),

so does suspension itself offer any benefits to the average cycle, or should it only be used to supplement another test.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i've saw quite a few post lately about tne, I though about running a cycle with it a while ago, i had the synovex and everything to convert it and adminster it except d's kit, and was running low on funds.
But after some research it seemed to me that all that it was good for was temporary strenght and muscle mass, so it would have powerlifting application, and cleared out of the system and increased vascul. so it would have competition applications, but on the average running it just didn't seem to have enough benefits to outweight the side affects.

(a five being the max
STEROID STRENGTH WEIGHT GAIN
test susp---------5------------------5
FAT /WATER LOSS ANTI-ESTROGEN SIDE EFFECTS
1-------------------------0-------------------3
KEEP GAINS
(steroid.com profile),

so does suspension itself offer any benefits to the average cycle, or should it only be used to supplement another test.

Dale that info is false and must of been thought up by a half retarded monkey. As long as levels are kept steady your going to get great results. True certain test esters may be prone to give some people more water retention but that's about it. And in today's world, water retention should not even be a factor with all the AI's and such we have available. The only reason most don't use Test supsension for long periods of time is because of the amount of sticks it takes to keep levels balanced.

D

dalejmurphy

Awards
jminis
i had entirely the wrong impression about test susp. then, i've just read so many diffrent opinions about it but what you said makes a lot more sense than what else i have read,

it would make a great addition to a future cycle that I have planned much in regard how it clears your system so quick,

thanks a lot for the info, it's much appreciated

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro, there is a lot of bs on the net.