company info

dalejmurphy

Awards
has anyone heard of power medica, just ran across it and wanted to know if anyone knows any info about it.

dalejmurphy

Awards
i looked a little more at the site and their prices are crazy, all their hrt product require a blood test, just seemed interesting didn't have no intention of ordering anything from them.

Paco

Banned
Awards
I do have experience with this company. I ordered 2 10ml vials of test. sus. Got them in a day, but back then I just faxed them my own doctor's labs and didn't pay to get the levels checked. With the shipping, RX, and the product I paid approx. 275 for 20ml of TS. It's quasi-legal at best I think. Didn't know it at the time until I got a copy of Rick Collin's Legal Muscle. Highly recommended. I haven't ordered anything from them since. Generally I don't bother with trying to obtain anything RX wise from a gen. practitioner or endo period. Way too much time, energy, and hassle to deal with for piddly doses from docs in no way enlightened as to how much increased hormones levels can contribute to your quality of life. Hope this helps. later.