Need some advice

TexanSoldier8

Awards
Okay, I'm looking for some advice on some good product to take that will help me gain some good mass. Now a little background on what i have tried before. My first ever one to use was tren xtreme (i looked into it for several weeks before actually using it, it was recommended to me by a friend who said it was "the truth" when it came to work out supps.) I used it for 4 weeks, i made some impressive "dry" gains and strength. Since then how ever i have tried "pro dmz" and "sizabol". The sizabol being recommended by a friend as he said his brother got huge off of it. I read some reviews and it sounded promising but so far it feels like i wasted a month on it, it felt like i wasnt even on anything at all.

My experience with the tren extreme was i made good size and strength gains, i could tell it was working with in the week. It made me hungrier to as i started to eat a lot more than usual. It also made me a little more irritable and got angry faster. It's been almost 3 years since then. One of my buddies had a bottle that he barely touched and sold it me. I used it, and for some reason it did nothing that second time(maybe it expired, do these products even expire?). And by nothing i mean, i didnt feel any different at all with it. I didnt get my appetite back, i didnt get any anger or irritable. I didnt get that dry lean feel back or anything. I also cant find it any more as it was banned though i seen similar products that cost rediculous amounts and or use the name tren but has no actual tren in it.

Right now im taking some pink magic (which i hear lots of bad and some good things about), sizabol(almost done with week 5 of it), with powerFULL and usp labs A-HD to help keep my test from converting to estro. I have gained some strength but i honestly don't think its more than i would normaly gain with out taking anything. I bought the sizabol off amazon.com which i guess i should of bought it from a more prohormone sight. I feel like i got a ****y batch or something. Maybe its me?

So my question is, do you guys have any suggestions on something else i should try that would help yeild results? I have been looking into andromass and possibly superdrol as i see people talking about it. Though i do not want to buy anything with out researching into it more first to see what i am getting into.

My main goal is to gain some size/mass strength is always good too but im looking to fill out more than trying to be the strongest/lift the world. Right now I am 5'11 and weigh in around 150lbs, I bench around 225lbs x 4 reps, curl 40/45lb dumbbells x6 times. I haven't tried deadlifting.

TexanSoldier8

Awards
Never really tried, though i think i need to start, every one says its a good exercise. For back i use rear delt dumbell flys, cable rows, lat pull down, pull ups, etc.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Ah I see.

Well I'm curious about your stats mate. How long have you been training for? How old are you?

The thing is maybe by tweeking a few things around you could slam on some quality natural lbs. You are very light for you height. without trying to sound like a preacher I think you maybe missing out on some serious training know how. Steroids simply cannot and shouldn't be filling the gap of an ill thought out training plan.

All that said what does a typical week in the gym look like for you? Whats you eating?

TexanSoldier8

Awards
Im turning 25 this month. I first started working out i was 124lbs. I took nothing much muscle milk and pre work outs. Over the course of about 12 months i gained weight and got up to 140-142lbs. That is when i was introduced to the tren extreme product, to which i gained the rest of my weight and went up to 152. I maintained that for a while untill i was deployed to haiti, which i lost just about all of it, and went to 136, came back, started on muscle milk and jack3d/1mr and got my weight back up to about 146-150.

Honestly the sizabol i got it makes me feel like im just taking sugar pills or something. I don't feel any different or notice any gains from it.

So far the gym i try to work out about 5 to 6 days a week. I try to change it up every now.

Day 1 Chest
Day 2 Bi's Tri's
Day 3 Back shoulders
Day 4 Chest and abs
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Back and shoulders
Day 7 rest

I eat usualy a lot of chicken. I try to eat about 2 cups of brown rice a day, chopped potatoes/hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, try to get some bananas when there are some good ones put out, tuna, throw in some apple sauce some times. I'll eat some baked fish, turkey cutlets, lasaugna(sp?), and some steak and shrimp when ever they put it out. Every now and then ill grab a can of beef raviolie or beef and bean burritos or pizza for my fat/cheat days. I also have a ids smart gainer, which is a weight gainer i try to take at least once a day.

TexanSoldier8

Awards
Honestly if i could get a hold of a that trenx again for just a 4 week cycle that made me feel and look the way i did back then i would be happy. It made me hungier and able to eat more with out feeling bloated, and firmer. I can deal with the slight increase in irritability it gave me. lol

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm certainly not going to teach you to suck eggs. You obviously know how to push yourself being in the forces.

What I would say, and I know myself a a fellow service man, there isn't much room for muscle building in the army! What I would suggest is drop down to working out 3x a week someting like monday chest wednesday legs and friday back.

This is roughly simular to my routine now. And this year I cut down to about 170 and I'm about 195 now. You will build muscle when you rest. The army is very volume related so I understand where you get that mentality. there are a few people here that will diagree with me here, but 6 day a week high volume weight training routines will soon over train you unless you are taking steroids. Like I said you will build muscle when you are at rest. Carry on eating clean and lots of it. I would be suprised if by cutting your working out week to 3 days that you didn't slam on some perminant keepable gains. The other things is concertrate on the heavy compund exercises through out the week. for example on chest day do your bench press with a bar(maybe on an incline), lift it heavy for 6-8 reps nice and controlled. Then after you done that do some shoulder pressess and then some dips. If you want then to do some complimentary isolation exercises throw in some flys and some tri pull dows, skull crushers what ever. On your legs days hammer out the squats and the leg press, lunges. On legs day is when I tend to do my dead lift. Dead lifts are a must when trying to bulk, infact the are a must no matter what. Then on your back day hammer the bar bell rows, pull ups, lat pull down etc, then after that if you like do some bi isolations.

Seriously though mate, I would give yourself more of a natural shot at BBing for a little bit longer before you consider the gear again. Otherwise you won't believe you can progress without it.

If you're still in the forces you have to remeber that you are obliged to be in the best health you can possibly be in for the sake of yourself and the troops around you. First and foremost, wether we like it or not, we are endurance athelites.
Im turning 25 this month. I first started working out i was 124lbs. I took nothing much muscle milk and pre work outs. Over the course of about 12 months i gained weight and got up to 140-142lbs. That is when i was introduced to the tren extreme product, to which i gained the rest of my weight and went up to 152. I maintained that for a while untill i was deployed to haiti, which i lost just about all of it, and went to 136, came back, started on muscle milk and jack3d/1mr and got my weight back up to about 146-150.

Honestly the sizabol i got it makes me feel like im just taking sugar pills or something. I don't feel any different or notice any gains from it.

So far the gym i try to work out about 5 to 6 days a week. I try to change it up every now.

Day 1 Chest
Day 2 Bi's Tri's
Day 3 Back shoulders
Day 4 Chest and abs
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Back and shoulders
Day 7 rest

I eat usualy a lot of chicken. I try to eat about 2 cups of brown rice a day, chopped potatoes/hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, try to get some bananas when there are some good ones put out, tuna, throw in some apple sauce some times. I'll eat some baked fish, turkey cutlets, lasaugna(sp?), and some steak and shrimp when ever they put it out. Every now and then ill grab a can of beef raviolie or beef and bean burritos or pizza for my fat/cheat days. I also have a ids smart gainer, which is a weight gainer i try to take at least once a day.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if i could get a hold of a that trenx again for just a 4 week cycle that made me feel and look the way i did back then i would be happy. It made me hungier and able to eat more with out feeling bloated, and firmer. I can deal with the slight increase in irritability it gave me. lol
If you are going to choose to cycle again I would look into things like Pmag, andromass, Hdrol and epistane. I'm not condoning you do any of these, I for one haven't tried any of them, but I have considered these compounds after doing the research. There are other compounds out there that will yield faster and bigger results such as superdrol and M1T. But understand that these come with almost a garentee of side effects in one form or another.

All the compounds I mention here are methylated in their chemical structure so precausions to protect your liver must be taken if you are to be sensible. That said expect it to still give your liver some grief even if you do take liver protection. Therse compunds will also send your lipids into figures unusual to your normal ranges which can result in damages to artiries and ultimately your heart.

You could choose to go for a non methylated option with a given compund such as M-LMG, which some suggest will stress the liver less but still comes with all the other sides. Some non methyls still put a huge strain on the liver so there are well worth researching before jumping in.
Whatever you decide to do

TexanSoldier8

Awards
When i bought sizabol i bought a bottle of Assault PCT with it, its from the same company that makes the pro dmz, dmz stack dmz xtreme stuff.

I have definently been thinking about changing up my routine. I think my body adapted to it and i need to throw in some muscle confusion. I am thinking about changing it to something like this.

Day 1 - Chest and tri's
Day 2 - Back and bi's
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 - Shoulders and traps

I feel like I need to work abs more, so I think I'll start throwing abs in at the end of every other workout. I have definently been thinking about starting to deadlift, i have been watching youtube videos on how to do deadlifts with proper forms and the different ways to do it like sumo normal etc.. So you are suggesting to throw deadlifts on leg days?

Also I forgot to mention I'm currently in Iraq right now so anything I get I have to order and get mailed to me, I can't just walk down the street to the gnc!

Ya, like i said before i have surprised a lot of people about how much i can lift for my size. I am strong for my size, Im just trying to get my size up to look more like it. I'll take your advice on hitting the gym less. Right now I haven't ran in about a month and a half or more, and will have to start incorporating it during the week now as i have to keep my run time low or im gonna get ****ed. Do you think that will hemper any size gains by a lot? or just a little? I know cardio is going to affect it...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
5'11 and 150lb........?? ahhh eat eat and eat more. You should be able to get to 185 before you touch anything PH/AAS wise

TexanSoldier8

Awards
I been trying to eat a lot lol. I have always been a hard gainer with a small frame. So right now i decided to toss the rest of the sizabol and the a-hd, ill finish off the powerFULL and pink magic, and im going to start taking this ASSAULT PCT I have. I feel like i got jipped on the sizabol though :/ I'm also changing up my routine a bit. I saw this SL5x5, gonna give it a go with a little more abs and cardio into it.

Just a question though. Would it be wise to start taking my pct with the pink magic? although pink magic is supposedly just a test booster though and not any compound like sizabol? Or should i wait till after? or should i just stop with the pink magic too and just go straight with the pct? I'm half way through pink magic, and the sizabol i been on for week 5ish now... didnt feel **** from it, probably just flower or some **** i dont know :/