Havoc cycle, two weeks after pct... Libido just died this week...

woodbear

Awards
Did havoc cycle, gained about 6-7lbs, kept 4-5. My old mini gyno mass stayed the same during cycle and pct, which was nolva and viridex xt
Libido was great before, better during, just as good until the end of pct.
After pct, just viridex and reversitol v2.
Now, my mini gyno mass have not grown, but i have gotten a bit more soft tissue around. Still nothing extreme. Perhaps just fat. Also gotten a bit more ab fat.
But during this week, my libido just tanked... From awsome, to normal, to just flat out crap..

I have gotten some stimdick from using muscle warefare napalm as preworkout, but never lasting like this..thats previously with like jack3d lasted a few hours.

Getting bloodwork the 19th... But i have started to gain in the gym, and feel good, so this sudden crash really puzzles me.

Anyway, guessing this will sort itself out, but the gains vs the cons , i would never have run a cycle again.

Btw, my friend is on his second sd 3on 4 off pulse, and as usual, he gains well with no sides, and again probably will do without pct. Up 4lbs just from the first week already. Potent stuff.

If i finally recover from this epi c failure of a correctly run cycle, i migth try that way...but right now...im pissed...i love my trusty boner

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
start up some DAA and use a No2 enhancer instead of a 1,3 dimeth product preworkout.

woodbear

Awards
Viridex xt is daa:) and it used to work...before. Up until the last 3-4days...
Im cutting the rwversitol and switching to animal stak, as it might be the reversitol...

This came really sudden...

woodbear

Awards
Switched to animal stak yesterday, and took a 20mg dose of nolva this morning. Livido came back with a bang today!
Apparantly rwversitol v2 sucked, not sure i needed the nolva, will continue with just the animal stak for a few days and see. That product has always had an awsome effect on my libido previously.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Switched to animal stak yesterday, and took a 20mg dose of nolva this morning. Livido came back with a bang today!
Apparantly rwversitol v2 sucked, not sure i needed the nolva, will continue with just the animal stak for a few days and see. That product has always had an awsome effect on my libido previously.
whoops i thought you were talking about the junky nutrex product. Dude reversitol v2 sucks so bad. get something like Erase or Triazole for an AI.

Something great for libido is something like Activate Xtreme.