clen clen CLEN!

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Just got my clen from Phoenix Labs... Being 200mcg's per ml, I'd need less than a ml a day, right? Aren't typical dosages at about 120 to 160mcg's a day? Also, what is a good dosing time, pre-workout, or does it matter? Thanx.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Start at 60mcg per day and work your way up 20mcg every 2-3 days until you reach your tolerance.

ManBeast

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Second Question- As many people know, especially those on probation or subject to drug testing, ephedrine products will make one test positive for amphetamines. Will this also be true for clen, or are we safe on this one? I was also wondering the same question about all methylated prohormones/prosteroids.
BC

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Second Question- As many people know, especially those on probation or subject to drug testing, ephedrine products will make one test positive for amphetamines. Will this also be true for clen, or are we safe on this one? I was also wondering the same question about all methylated prohormones/prosteroids.
BC
They have to test specifically for those compounds. Which is very expensive. Also clen will not show up in a standard drug test.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I think he was referring to a false positive result. I'm not sure if you were as well, but just to clarify, do you mean that clen will not give a false positive for amphetamines?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine products will make one test positive for amphetamines. BC
This is TOTAL BS.

I've taken dozens of drug tests from Govt security clearance, Nuclear clearance, and chemical plants while on "E" without any trouble.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I have taken drug tests while on Ephedrine and never tested positive for amphetamines.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the notion that ephedrine shows up as amphetamines on a standard urine drug test is total bullshit. I run drug tests all the time. Just stay away from that Adderall ;) :run:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya the adderall will show up but if you have a prescription than you are covered...;)

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Ephedrine WILL show up as an amphetamine (just like aderall and ritalin will), but not as a METHamphetamine. On a simple urine test using "sticks" that go down into the cup of urine, yes, ephedrine will make you test positive for amphetamines.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine will show up as amphetamine with any tests. but ephedrine leaves your body quickly.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I've been tested while on Ephedrine and it never showed up. I even asked the guy giving me the test before hand and he said it wouldn't be a problem.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
As we all know, I work in a medical lab, and we do drug testing all the time. The S.O.P. for the chemistry analyzer lists all substances that will cause false positives for each drug tested for, and it specifically says that ephedrine will not show up as an amphetamine. It is possible (not sure because I have no experience with them) that older analyzers or other methods will show ephedrine to be an amphedamine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I to can attest to being on Ephedra while taking a military drug test, and I never popped. Like it was stated earlier they test for specific substances.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a probation officer and I test people weekly. ephedrine will screen positive. a confirmation test will separate the ephedrine, amphetamines, and meth. the initial test will be pos. but further test can verify the results. at least thats how we do it. I can see after the test is sent back for confimation that its ephedrine and then I dont worry about it. I have had some come back pos. and turned out to be ephedrine causing the screen to be pos.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I hate to say i told you so... but !!!! I have so many questions about all this stuff that when I do get something right its kinds nice.....

Skark

Awards
  • Established
No offense intended Bionic,
But there were like 20 NO and only 1 yes......so I certainly feel good about continuing to hit the "E" :whip:

Good luck with the Clen

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say i told you so... but !!!! I have so many questions about all this stuff that when I do get something right its kinds nice.....
Nanny nanny poo poo! :hammer:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can always go to walgreens and get a test. sometimes my offenders test themselves before they come in to see me.

coofoostu

Awards
lol, when i clicked on the thread I thought you were goning to have a song prepared like the starbucks commercial. CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN!

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
lol, when i clicked on the thread I thought you were goning to have a song prepared like the starbucks commercial. CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN! CLEN CLEN CLEN!
:icon_lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11