New Experiment (on Myself)... Wanting Feed back

builtlikeben

Awards
I am going to try an experiment on myself. I used to be stacked and had back surgery and got FAT. Now, I am 6'2"-300 pounds and 37% Body fat. I am on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet and am down 30 pounds. I go off and eat a metric-ton of carbs every 14 days. I choose this because it biologically takes 14 days to break the addiction to the opioid compounds that exist in complex carbohydrates, such as grains. Anyway, I have a 10mL via of Deca (500mg/mL) and a 10mL via of Ethanate (300mg/mL). I also have a post-cycle of HCG. I am considering a 250mg Deca/ with 300mg of the Ethanate for ten weeks on the CK Diet for fat loss. After the cycle, I will be continuing the CK Diet until I get to 15% Body fat. I work out 3 days/ week and run 5k/ 3days per week. Additional information would be that I have Celiacs and am lactose-intolerant. However, I am NOT diabetic and my BP is 120/80 with a resting pulse rate of 62 on any given day. Any thoughts, suggestions, or modifications other than the CK Diet (it works for me) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt, PhD

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the point of having high body fat then dieting and then taking test e with deca? Test and deca are normally used for a bulk due to the extra water gain that will make you look puffy anyway. If you want some extra help for fat loss and want to cycle just run 500mg of test e alone for 10-12 weeks and use hcg toward the back end of cycle and not in pct.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dnp is some powerful stuff

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Id do test, anavar, T3 and maybe primol too

cynicalvision

Awards
PGCL or DNP would shred fat away more faster than doing a 12-16 weeks a.a.s cycle

builtlikeben

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I think I will eliminate the Deca. I'm fat enough already.... LOL. Any suggestions on where I can get PGCL? (The side effects of DNP seem too risky) Is it legal? If not, can I get it from a pharmacy in Thailand?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
no roids at 37 percent. Unneccessary and bad for your health. Thats 111 lbs.....

gnuisance

Awards
Use the juice as a reward for yourself once you get down below 20% or so. If the Keto has been working why not stick with that a little longer and see how far it can take you. Clen is also very powerful for fatloss.

builtlikeben

Awards
Okay, how about this... Keto Diet, with 250mg test for 10 weeks. Using HCG at the back end of the cycle. Any additional thoughts? I just had my body fat measured and I am 201 lean, which puts me at 33% BF. Which means I want to use it as an anti-catabolic and maybe gain 5 pounds of muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
33% is very bad bf..... nothing under 9 is lenan