Birthday Cycle!!!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I know its a few hours after my birthday but, i just turned 23 and i wanna run a quick bulk cycle! WET!! VERYY WET!

it has to be legal though, because my main man has been nowhere to be seen.

I was thinkin SD and Pmag!

Any other cycle ideas? I'm completely open :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dzine/MLMG
Superdrol/Stanodrol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
DMZ & LMG?! They gon be mirin!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
that would be better than p mag and SD, p mag is a methyl ph, LMG is not.
Yeah I had a definite brain fart. I forgot that pmag and hdrol were so similar. Does lmg aromatize?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I had a definite brain fart. I forgot that pmag and hdrol were so similar. Does lmg aromatize?

According to PA, potentially.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
It sort of does, especially at high doeses people say. Taking Dzine with LMG can hinder that however. just do dzine 30/30/30/45/45 lmg 50/50/50/75/75 (i think?)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
my preference would be to run non-aromatizing compounds, but man that cycle sounds good

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
my preference would be to run non-aromatizing compounds, but man that cycle sounds good
maybe high dose DMZ high 30/30/45/45/45 and stack with Pstanz but you want wet, yikes, only leaves progestin like products.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dieselbolan V2 from mr supps. LMG/D zine stack. run 3 pumps am +pm of forma stanzol or 1-2 caps of erase on cycle and you will get dry gains.

If you really wanted more you could add in something light like Katandrol,stanodrol, P stanz at 250mg and get some excellent gains.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
dieselbolan V2 from mr supps. LMG/D zine stack. run 3 pumps am +pm of forma stanzol or 1-2 caps of erase on cycle and you will get dry gains. If you really wanted more you could add in something light like Katandrol,stanodrol, P stanz at 250mg and get some excellent gains.
That sounds like a good idea, I've looked at diesel for a while,I don't know why it's not as popular as beast

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
My general senses is that people avoid stacks in a pill or use just one of those compunds and get great results or one of those compunds and a weaker non methyl oral. People who use these strong stacks either really know what they are doing, or dont know at all haha I think easily you know what your doing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like Diesel is the winner. Good luck man and like gymrat said have an AI around.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
diesel for sure!!!

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
i aint tried it yet but boladrol should add wetness to a cycle. i'm confident its under dosed but they got the price pretty low. can buy 2 or 3 bottles reasonably.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
never mind, looks like the boladrol is gone for now. found 1 at amazon and they near doubled the price. its under dosed. the only thing good was the price, so f'em

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Sounds like Diesel is the winner. Good luck man and like gymrat said have an AI around.
i'm not sure an AI will work in this scenario. i'm not an expert but have tried tren acetate @ 100 mg ed solo and got gyno. backed off to eod and went away completely. seems to be dose dependent. progestins like lmg and tren can cause gyno. but with the test shutdown occurring i dont think an aromatase inhibitor would help this. maybe a serm?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm not sure an AI will work in this scenario. i'm not an expert but have tried tren acetate @ 100 mg ed solo and got gyno. backed off to eod and went away completely. seems to be dose dependent. progestins like lmg and tren can cause gyno. but with the test shutdown occurring i dont think an aromatase inhibitor would help this. maybe a serm?
The pharmacology of max-lmg doesnt seem to have any complete siding one way or another. Its typically touted as a non-aromatizing substance by random clones that include it, yet ive seen PA say it may potentially convert to an estrogenic metabolite.

Seeing as how PA has the credentials in this situation, im going to say that an AI may be of use if estrogen side effects become too great. In my experience on M-LMG though, i would have to say that it shouldnt become an issue, and im gyno prone.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
ive decided that im gonna take sos500 by Double Dragon. I havent seen that too many people use it on the forums.
its: 5mg sd
20 mg hdrol
20mg of Mlmg

y'all want a log of this?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
happy bday... i'll pm you a pic of scarlett johanson's leaked nude photo :p

it's not safe for am

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Happy bday..er belated! Know some people locally who took that double dragon product and loved it!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
1-3 SD 30mg/day
1-6 LMG 100mg/day

or

1-3 SD 30mg/day
1-8 Test Prop 120mg/EOD
1-8 NPP 125mg/EOD

Go with the second one ;)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
if i had access to test i would be doing test e, dbol, deca cycle!!! thats would put on some mass!!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
planning to get to 200 on this cycle!!! the DD SOS 500, not the test.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
clomid 100/75/50/25
pes erase- 2 caps ed
formadrol extreme 4/4/3/2
maybe anabeta, not sure yet. i'm using formestane on cycle. im gyno prone. prolactin :/

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100/75/50/25
pes erase- 2 caps ed
formadrol extreme 4/4/3/2
maybe anabeta, not sure yet. i'm using formestane on cycle. im gyno prone. prolactin :/
why are you stacking formadrol with erase. just get some DAA

also how good is Formestane against prolactin sides?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i already had the erase,formadrol and formestane. i figured formestane would do the job. the formadrol isnt really necesarry i suppose but i dont know if i would trust it as the sole test booster for other cycles

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i already had the erase,formadrol and formestane. i figured formestane would do the job. the formadrol isnt really necesarry i suppose but i dont know if i would trust it as the sole test booster for other cycles
exacly i dont trust it at all. maybe use it as a low dose during your next few pcts?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
exacly i dont trust it at all. maybe use it as a low dose during your next few pcts?
Meh, maybe i'll use it for an sd or dbol pulse in the future. Gonna order DAA for sure though.