keeping your gains

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
before I started my 500mg/wk test-prop cycle "first cycle" I was a dieted 190lbs, after 10 weeks I was 224, during pct I lost 4 lbs of water. I trained like a beast during PCT "while feeling like crap", carried my 8 meals "in tupperware containers" around like a crazy person, AND kept all my gains, strength and size. I had 3.5 years of natural building under my belt "during this time I always ate 8 carefully planned meals a day".

so what I'm trying to say is.... all you puzzies's complaining about losing your gains... know your $hit, plan your diet, stick to your diet, train like a beast, and get adequate sleep and you WILL keep your gains. so stop making excuses bitches

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Problem is that the majority of guys out there don't know how to diet and train without juice, so once they are off they either can't stay off or shrink to nothing...

OJay

OJay

Awards
I agree, sonmany will think it's a short cut and will get the Gains on cycle then not be able to maintain afterwards due to poor nutrition and knowledge

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet and proper rest probably play the largest role in this.

Most knuckleheads try to train in PCT and afterwards like they do when on the juice. This could lead to overtraining. During PCT and OFF time I usually go heavy but fewer times per week and with slightly less intensity, eat super clean, and get at least 8hrs of sleep ED.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
really? I busted my ass during PCT. I was terrified of losing my gains, so I went to the gym every day viscous. averaging 25-30 working sets per workout "1.5-2 hrs"

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if it works then great. But I'm not about to train natty like I am right now with SD, Trenazone and Test prop...for one it just wouldnt be possible, two my recovery times arent the same so no more doubles or training 6-7 days a week.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
really? I busted my ass during PCT. I was terrified of losing my gains, so I went to the gym every day viscous. averaging 25-30 working sets per workout "1.5-2 hrs"
thats not the best idea bro

1.5-2hr workouts during PCT....ahhh no

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
ㅋㅋㅋ maybe it beginner's luck, buy I kept it all :)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
too many quotation marks!! None of them were needed.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
yea? WELL IF F**CKING LOVE QUOTATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mivvi

Awards
yea? WELL IF F**CKING LOVE QUOTATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
hahaha that made me chuckle. just started a cycle yesterday. i frikkin love carrying around my wee boxes :D haha ! X

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Yeah, i think people come off cycle and are like,"imma cut this fat right now." you gotta eat big to prevent catabolism.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1.5 2hr workouts during pct?? those are on cycle workouts. During PCT i go about 45 min and slowly add more time and sets to my workouts til i get back to what i was doing pre cycle.