Need Help on clen sides

rjg2

Awards
Hi to all of you. I need some help regarding on side effect of clen on me. This is my 4th day on clen and ive have rashes, hives red bumps developing on my body. I take benadryl today it slowly taken the itch away. Id really want to take it Im thinking to accompany it with benadryl but if its too risky then I dont have a choice but to disregard the use of clen. Ive taken dosage 20/40/60/60. thanks in advance

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Those are really low doses too. I wouldn't wanna see what it does to you when you work up to 150-200. Are you even getting any of the other clen sides like increased heart rate and increased body temp?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I get that once in a while. I've been using clen for over 12 years and noticed that it usually happens only during the summer months. It seems to be caused by the raised body temp and the outside heat. I get these little red splotches that I'm assuming is a heat rash? Again, for me it only happens when it's really hot out.

rjg2

Awards
thanks on all your reply. the clen i used is clen 40 global anabolic. yes i get some of other side effects slight increase on bp and heart rate. Its not that hot here in the philippines since its rainy season here and mostly Im on an air conditioned room. Dont know if Im gonna use it again but not for now I will give it a 3 day break then Ill begin at 40mcg. Any suggestions are appreciated If im gonna use.. Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the sides should slowly go away as your body gets use to the clen. right off the bat they are typically pretty bad but for most they stop after 7-10 days.