6-bromo consensus - AnabolicMinds.com

6-bromo consensus

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

6-bromo consensus

There are many things regarding 6-bromo but I am yet to find a consensus on if its worth the money running as a standalone.

Anyone have an opinion of it as a standalone running around 100mg a day for 6 weeks?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

why would anyone run an aromatase inhibitor at above normal/normal dosages?

i could see running a low dose to increase test, but any ai at full or high dosages is asking for joint trouble and w/e other sides come from low estrogen, like a weakened immune system. good luck making gains if you are sick.

with that said, 6-bromo at about 25mg e/o/d is one of my favorite ai's.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    why would anyone run an aromatase inhibitor at above normal/normal dosages?

i could see running a low dose to increase test, but any ai at full or high dosages is asking for joint trouble and w/e other sides come from low estrogen, like a weakened immune system. good luck making gains if you are sick.

with that said, 6-bromo at about 25mg e/o/d is one of my favorite ai's.
    I thought 100mg was an average run? That's the only rate i felt anything at my first run of 2 weeks, no joint pain accompanied like with Erase. The reason of running at 100mg is for the B isomer which raises testosterone as the A isomer lowers estrogen.

That being said outside of the science jumble, is it truly worth it? I am yet to read any negative sides but if its androgenic would it cause me to lose hair through an abundance of DHT?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Hyperdrol x2 was like 200 I loved hyperdrol....
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so are you saying you want to dose 6-bromo high enough so it acts as a pro hormone to 6-bromo-testosterone?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Yeah it was sweet! But I did always feel shut down once I stopped it. I remember once I was cutting on it / talking to my buddy about how shut down I felt / thinking its odd since I beloved it would never.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Yeah it was sweet! But I did always feel shut down once I stopped it. I remember once I was cutting on it / talking to my buddy about how shut down I felt / thinking its odd since I beloved it would never.
    Wow that sucks, yeah i guess I will have to stick to 100mg a day, i wonder if Erase would function well enough as a PCT
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Hmm erase is very powerful I took bloods while on 1g of test and my estrogen levels came back in lower 30s which is so good it can't be explained loll but there is alot involved in pct besides estrogen. Management so I am.not sure
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

I already ran erase. Loved it but for boxing/muay thai it was way too harsh on my joints

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Is the Consensus on Casein Hydrolysate?
    By 50Carbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:12 PM
  2. consensus opinion of Natadrol
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
  3. Consensus on Protomax?
    By EArch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:57 PM
  4. Consensus on 1,4 AD Bold?