HDrol cycle with my H/W ratio? Please Help

HKS Supra

Awards
Hello. I'm new here and I am looking for some general info on my situation at hand. First of by letting me say that I have been working out off and on for the past year. Less than more. I decided to start working out again about 2 weeks ago but really wanted to start getting serious this time. I am 22 years old, 6'3" and weigh 155lbs. 3lbs of which I gained in the last week or so just by starting to eat right (around 4000-5000 calories a day) and with the help of whey protein and serious mass by optimum nutrition, I might add. I have a pretty big lack of confidence in myself because I feel very unfit and skinny. I have been researching HDrol and prohormones in general for the past 2 weeks or so and decided to get my hands on some, plus some supplements that would help with an hdrol cycle. (Cycle assist, Milk Thistle, Revolution PCT, Glutamine, etc.) In these past two weeks of research I haven't really found anyone taking PH's with my body caliber and also pretty much just starting to work out. My questions are: Would it be a smart decision to work out for awhile and gain some weight before starting a PH cycle? If so how long would be recommended? Would it be unsafe to start it in a couple weeks from now after I have preloaded necessary sups to aid in a cycle? If so, why? Just what should I do? I am thinking about waiting (if I need to) and taking some creatine, a good test booster along with serious mass, whey and glutamine. Anyways, please let me hear some input on this situation.

Appreciate it!

-Kyle

w7shred

Awards
Wait until you have at least a solid year under your belt. You will know when you need it. 6'3 155 you can get bigger without it before you need it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dude, if you packed on ~3 lbs in the last week or so you dont need a ph. keep doing what your doing and you will keep packing on the mass. eventually you will reach a Plateau (you still have a long ways to go before you get here) and you wont be able to put on any more mass, this is when the ph comes into play.