BRAIN FOG/DEPERSONALIZATION

rodo123

Awards
So heres my story.... I started working out when I was 17. I gained a lot and was obsessed with working out. My diet, traning and everything else was near perfect. I am now 19 and a whole different story. 6 months ago I finished taking a bottle of a prohormone called halotest25 because I was stupid and someone at the gym recommended it to me. I was stupid and just took them without knowing anything about PCT and other important info. After I finished taking it I freaked out and just kept thinking of how I ****ed up my life. This gave me anxiety and made me stress out as it was the only thing that I though about 24/7. I kept thinking of how my liver was going to fail and I became a bit of a hypochondriac for a while. I then developed brainfog/depersonalization about 3 weeks after I finished the halotest25. I still have it to this day 24/7. 3 and a half months ago I got a blood test and my testosterone came out at 406 and all my thyroid hormones were within normal range. I know 406 is way low for someone my age but does this mean that my body had been recovering? I want to get another bloodtest this week and see where my test is now. Could the brainfog/depersonalization be due to hormonal problems?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol go see a therapist kid and stop playing with hormones

toofat

toofat

Awards
Hey bro PCT can be tough... I have not heard of the the product, but I can tell you that during PCT it can be difficult to control your emotions with estrogen spikes and so on. I def stay away from clomid. If you think you need an anti est try getting a test booster that includes a libido booster. They tend to help me when I run orals without PCT. My fav is Revolution PCT with milk thistle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have Heared of these kinda things before ppl on cycle/ of cycle have foggy memo/ thoughts. I actually don't doubt u man

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time to bounce back, keep up with dr.s and therapy, sounds intense, but in time you'll be good to go. G'luck man

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Try some ginko balboa? And cardio It helps open my.mind alot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Bilboa ***

Austin32

Awards
Please get back to me asap I took the same thing and it's currently ruining my life due to brain fog. Are you okay now? Did you treat it? Did it go away on it's own?