Do you have the same size testicles now as you had before you started cyckling?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I have done about 5 cycles during the last 3 years, and it has occurred to me that my testicles aren't the same size as the were before. They are smaller.

What about you guys, are your testicles the same size today as before you started using hormones?

Also, does testicular size necessarily relate to the testosterone production?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... no one? :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my testicles post cycle are the same size as before. i actually like how small they get on cycle, they stay out of the way, off cycle, post pct, they get in the way all the time.

survival

Awards
my testicles post cycle are the same size as before. i actually like how small they get on cycle, they stay out of the way, off cycle, post pct, they get in the way all the time.
LOl one time on cycle I was really afraid that my girlfriend would notice how shriveled my balls were...

but As far as I noticed they grow to normal size again after each cycle... if they didn't prolly something went terribly wrong... TRT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i've ran some very harsh cycles, and my love sac has always returned to normal size.

my wife doesn't notice, now she thinks it's abnormal for them to be huge (normal).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that truly shriveled my balls was M1T .....

toofat

toofat

Awards
My balls tend to get bigger on HCG. So it did like they had a little shrikage after PCT. Try not ejactulating for a few weeks. That will get them swole lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Odd thing but im on IGF DES swear my balls got ALOT bigger any idea why that is?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd thing but im on IGF DES swear my balls got ALOT bigger any idea why that is?
There has been some evidence showing it helps with HPTA recovery... I wish I could remember where I read this... probably at the Datbtrue forums.

BTW, on PCT, with Torem+TRS, nuts are too big. I can sit on them like bean bags chairs.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read too, but how?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only when Im wearing my super duper magnifying glasses

Are your testicles the same size today as before you started using hormones?