New Guy

PT5

PT5

Awards
New to this site, not so new to HRT. I have been on for about ten years, testosterone went under the radar after a vasectomy so I started 200mg cyp im every two weeks. I fooled around for years trying to figure out what was not going right. I tried going to 200mg cyp every three weeks, once a month, tried to get off all together and nothing worked. I researched and soon found my estrogen levels could be the problem and after blood work it turned out they were very high. Started anastrozole .5 three times a week and later found my estrogen levels were too low.

Trying to balance this is insane so I am in need of assistance if anyone has the time to help. I am now going to try .5 twice a week Anastrozole staying with the 200mg cypionate every two weeks. I hope it balances out but I am not sure since I have had no real balance since I started all of this ten years ago. I am 46 years old and find myself moody, nipple sensitivity varies day to day, morning wood is also something that varies, everything is so varied I can't keep up with it. I guess my question is; Does anyone have a way other than blood work to figure out how to regulate how much, how often? The medical community I am dealing with does not know that much about HRT in my opinion. I had to tell them about the aromatization and had to ask for the anastrozole.

Thanks,

PT5

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
New to this site, not so new to HRT. I have been on for about ten years, testosterone went under the radar after a vasectomy so I started 200mg cyp im every two weeks. I fooled around for years trying to figure out what was not going right. I tried going to 200mg cyp every three weeks, once a month, tried to get off all together and nothing worked. I researched and soon found my estrogen levels could be the problem and after blood work it turned out they were very high. Started anastrozole .5 three times a week and later found my estrogen levels were too low.

Trying to balance this is insane so I am in need of assistance if anyone has the time to help. I am now going to try .5 twice a week Anastrozole staying with the 200mg cypionate every two weeks. I hope it balances out but I am not sure since I have had no real balance since I started all of this ten years ago. I am 46 years old and find myself moody, nipple sensitivity varies day to day, morning wood is also something that varies, everything is so varied I can't keep up with it. I guess my question is; Does anyone have a way other than blood work to figure out how to regulate how much, how often? The medical community I am dealing with does not know that much about HRT in my opinion. I had to tell them about the aromatization and had to ask for the anastrozole.

Thanks,

PT5
i base my e2 around morning wood. not exact science but a decent measure. what you need to do is see how you feel at times and get bw done during those different times. then between how you feel backed by bw youll have a pretty decent idea where you are or want to be.

1st off id move injections to at least once per week to help stablize levels.

2nd i prefer aromasin. with my trt 180/week i use 12.5mg aromasin roughly every 4 days. sometimes its 5 as i do forget once in a while. after a week my wife knows i havent taken it as i tend to get a little bitch&.

id like to know your e2 levels though. and really you gotta start inj more frequently

PT5

PT5

Awards
I have the lab results at work I will get them and let you know what the values were. If I take a shot a week how much should I go with, taking 200 every two weeks now.

Thanks for the help,

PT5

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I have the lab results at work I will get them and let you know what the values were. If I take a shot a week how much should I go with, taking 200 every two weeks now.

Thanks for the help,

PT5
split it in half bro. 100/week.

PT5

PT5

Awards
Estrogen total has been 8.4 at its low Estradiol TMS 4.0 and Estrone TMS 4.4, can't find the high results at the moment. Thanks for the adivice.

PT5

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
once a wk inj's for sure man. the half life of cyp is 7-9 days depending on your source of info. once a wk will keep things much more stable, as for your e2....i have no input, still too young to be dealing with issues like this (28)

PT5

PT5

Awards
Ambulldog,

You mentioned something you were taking instead of Anastrozole to combat the estrogen and it got me to thinking.

When I take the Anastrozole I get a headache and I get cranky as hell, almost like roid-rage. If you don't mind let me know if you tried Anastrozole and had any problems with it and or why you use Aromasin.

Thanks,

PT5