Best Supplement to spike natural testosterone...?

T

tshaw024

Awards
I'm doing an 8 week cycle of deca specifically to increase collagen synthesis in a tendon i had repaired last year. I don't want to get deca dick, lol... and need something easily available to increase natural testosterone, any suggestions?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you can get deca you should be able to get a test base to run along with it bro. The deca is going to shut you down regardless and you are going to have to pct. You can't just run an oral deca only cycle for collagen synthesis and come right off and be fine. You'll have to pct one way or another. Might as well do a cycle or something...

T

tshaw024

Awards
I'm not running test bc that would completely destroy the concept of healing the tendon. Test=bad for my tendons.

I'm going to run PCT... HCG and Clomid, just need something during the cycle to bridge to PCT to keep natural test from shutting down completely

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and about eight months ago I added DAA into my regimen. My six month blood T test was over 1,600; up from my normal 1k. My doc almost took me off TRT!! Now I stop DAA two weeks prior to testing to stay within his acceptable range of 800-1200.

FYI.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
D-aspartic acid= DAA. I used the recommended 3mg and dosed it with my preworkout of SP250.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and about eight months ago I added DAA into my regimen. My six month blood T test was over 1,600; up from my normal 1k. My doc almost took me off TRT!! Now I stop DAA two weeks prior to testing to stay within his acceptable range of 800-1200.

FYI.
for some reason he thinks a tbooster will help with deca dic$. oh yeah i guess its because hes so well versed in these types of compounds ie hes gonna run clomid and hcg in pct. real smart dumb as$. while clomid is trying to jump start everything your hcg will be fighting to keep your lh suppressed at the same time. $hit man do a little research first.

8 weeks of deca for shoulder health is a waste of shutting yourself down. youd wanna run it much much longer than that. how long? well ill leave it to you to research and figure it out for yourself

T

tshaw024

Awards
for some reason he thinks a tbooster will help with deca dic$. oh yeah i guess its because hes so well versed in these types of compounds ie hes gonna run clomid and hcg in pct. real smart dumb as$. while clomid is trying to jump start everything your hcg will be fighting to keep your lh suppressed at the same time. $hit man do a little research first.

8 weeks of deca for shoulder health is a waste of shutting yourself down. youd wanna run it much much longer than that. how long? well ill leave it to you to research and figure it out for yourself

Way to be an epic doosh. Although you aren't as smart as you think, get a life and go bother another post. If you don't want to contribute then go f@ck yourself...

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Daa and hcgenerate while on deca. It's as good as your going to get.

Why don't you run a few peptides to heal up??

T

tshaw024

Awards
Daa and hcgenerate while on deca. It's as good as your going to get.Why don't you run a few peptides to heal up??
The more I read into it the less I want to run the deca. Any test booster is going to have the adverse effect on my tendon. What peptides are you referring too... Igf-1 lr3? I've tried it before and it literally did nothing for me. I may just try to find some Hgh and run that solo for a couple months...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Way to be an epic doosh. Although you aren't as smart as you think, get a life and go bother another post. If you don't want to contribute then go f@ck yourself...

im only a douche(looks as though you need spelling lessons also) when its called for. you my friend are a moron

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards

FYI.
3mg of DAA per day raised your test level 600?........Wow!! I've heard people talking about DAA recently but haven't seen any scientific proof until now. Does the SP have an impact on the test increase in your opinion?