enan /EQ/and deca ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
iv been thinkin of a cycle, but i dont know if it would be workable ? or how many weeks of each ? enan/ deca/ and maybe eq. if its not a waste of money and product for a 12 wk cycle or is there something else that coul be stacked instead of EQ, torwards the end like winny for 4? wks?
maybe like this:
test prop[1-4]eod............400 wk total
test enan[1-10]mon./fri....500wk total
deca[1-10]mon/fri......400wk total
winny[7-10] ?
test prop[11-12]eod.........400wk total
hcg[500iu2x ]wk
nolva 50,4040,20,20
any thoughts? i dont know if this is good or not!and i dont know what to dose winny at ?

size

Awards
  • Established
I think just the test and deca is fine and the dosages you have look good. If this is your first cycle, 900mg of test durign the first 4 weeks is a bit high but it should not be a problem. With winstrol you may want to take it for weeks 8-12 at 50mg daily.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i see, well ill lessen the amout of test to300prop/300enan[for the first 4 wks then increase my enan after] and as for the winny,in all reality ,how much definition/hardness will i get beyond the test/deca ? in other words do you really think ill need it in my cycle ?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
iv been thinkin of a cycle, but i dont know if it would be workable ? or how many weeks of each ? enan/ deca/ and maybe eq. if its not a waste of money and product for a 12 wk cycle or is there something else that coul be stacked instead of EQ, torwards the end like winny for 4? wks?
maybe like this:
test prop[1-4]eod............400 wk total
test enan[1-10]mon./fri....500wk total
deca[1-10]mon/fri......400wk total
winny[7-10] ?
test prop[11-12]eod.........400wk total
hcg[500iu2x ]wk
nolva 50,4040,20,20
any thoughts? i dont know if this is good or not!and i dont know what to dose winny at ?
Well I like the deca/EQ combo with test but if your going to run that you need to drop something because you have a lot of gear already.

I think size is right about the 900mg. what you could do is use 400mg of prop for the first two weeks then 200 mg for the next 2.

Might want to think about running the cycle longer if your using deca, takes forever to really kick in. I would at least run it 12 weeks or more

I wouldn't bother with the winny. If yoru looking for something to beef up the cycle at the end stick with the prop. One of the great things about prop or test base is that you can add it any time you want if you need a little more umph.

250iu of HCG twice a week should be fine. more is not necesarily better http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17221

Do run your test e one to two weeks longer then your deca as it takes longer to clear then the test e

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya skye,im tweakin as im goin....im just slow on the keyboard...hunt /peck yuno"lol"
1-2prop[300]
3-4prop[200]
like this 1-10deca[400]
1-12enan[500]
1-12EQ[400]OR RUN THE EQWKS8-12
1-12HCG250 2X WK
13-17 NOLVA:50,40,40,20,20

ahh screw it,ill keep it simple just enan/eq taper to prop.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you front the deca at fat doses, it kicks in a lot faster. 2g up front and you'll feel it in a day or two.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If you front the deca at fat doses, it kicks in a lot faster. 2g up front and you'll feel it in a day or two.
I tried that just this last time. it does work but I don't sugest it for a first cycle or novice user. That was a lot of gear in a week.

WATERLOGGED, I think you love any of the above really. If your going to both the deca and the EQ togather then drop your test to 400 and the deca and EQ to 300. That is still more gear then you need.

But I think you would be happy with this
Your prop as you have posted but with the below
500mg of test a week weeks 1 to 14
400mg of deca or EQ a week weeks 1 to 12
250iu HCG 2X or 3X a week as needed 1 to 16
10mg nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 17 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i got ya skye, i made a copy of this thread, right now idont have the gear yet,[also im stablizing my b.p on this ph/ps cycle b4 i do the real one next][with help from dr.d on the b.p], so i have plenty of sledge prop/ 4oht nandrolone which i started loading 1.5g's of each, but ill use the imfo that i got from this thread to do the cycle and dosages right. thanks