desperate for help

hammer 73

Awards
hey guys looking some help im looking to start a cycle soon was wondering whats on the market now that can help with gaining lean mass and possibly cutting im now 37 havent been able to train in 3 to 4 years due to injurys and ex wife i gained substantial weight deen able to lose 50+ pounds now looking to put on some muscle ive done cycles of superdrol and pheraplex,h-drol an epi,1-mt,1-ad,and sustanon 250,test cyp. dont know anything about whats on the market now would like to increase strength and lean mass im currently working at a loading dock and one of the stronger guys there just kooking for more power i weigh 211 and am 37 thnx for help

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thats really vague bro. do you want ph or aas? oral or injectables?

have you been lifting all this time while loosing the weight or just stop eating and doing cardio? if you havent been lifting then hormonals are a bad choice at the moment. youll over stress the joints with the possible rapid strength gains. go natty for a while and build the base back up

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Protein powder, BCAA's, Creatine, Glutamine, Carbs and more training and lots of meat before you jump on one of these for awhile.

hammer 73

Awards
thats really vague bro. do you want ph or aas? oral or injectables?

have you been lifting all this time while loosing the weight or just stop eating and doing cardio? if you havent been lifting then hormonals are a bad choice at the moment. youll over stress the joints with the possible rapid strength gains. go natty for a while and build the base back up
i just getting back in to training fairly strong i lost the weight do to a fairly strenuos job lots of heavy lifting thinking of phs to gain strength and lean mass not sure whats on the market now had great gains in the past with sd pp cycle and m1t cycle anything simular on the market now been out of the loop for a while

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is pretty much the only one left that produces big gains.

IBE is coming out with Trenavr and Ment soon.

I would just stick to Testosterone with an oral kicker if wanted.