Epi Strong and dark colored urine?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I finished up my tren/epistane run on August 25th and started a 3 week run of Epi Strong right after. Been on this stuff 7-8 days or so. I noticed my urine is a really dark yellow/light orange. Should I stop cycle? I'm taking milk thistle, 1 cap a day of Liv 52, and hawthorne. I also do not drink a whole lot either (water,juices,etc) so could it possibly be dehydration or a strained liver at this point? I may try drinking more water to see what happens. Just looking for some incite here. Never had this happen on cycle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Bro, I think you just answered your own question. If you're taking vitamins, supps, PH's, etc, and not drinking enough water, you'll definitely be pissing dark. As long as it's not reddish in color, I'd say you're g2g. Just start drinking a lot more water than you are at the moment because it does sound like maybe mild to moderate dehydration. My pee is almost orangish after a heavy night of drinking.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Just figured I would ask. I have been drinking no water lately so I hope that's it. Any more input is greatly appreciated. Again thanks for your .02

Eric

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple of things....How long did you run the Trenazone/Epistane for? You said you just got done with it and jumped right into Epi-strong. Depending on how long you ran the other compounds, you may need to stop now. Cycle lengths should be kept to a maximum of 6 weeks before running PCT and taking a couple months off at least.

I think not drinking enough water is the most likely cause of the darker urine. I've had it happen on cycle before. I increased water intake and it went away.

Water intake on cycle should be no less than 1.5 gallons per day.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
A couple of things....How long did you run the Trenazone/Epistane for? You said you just got done with it and jumped right into Epi-strong. Depending on how long you ran the other compounds, you may need to stop now. Cycle lengths should be kept to a maximum of 6 weeks before running PCT and taking a couple months off at least.

I think not drinking enough water is the most likely cause of the darker urine. I've had it happen on cycle before. I increased water intake and it went away.

Water intake on cycle should be no less than 1.5 gallons per day.
X2. This is great advice right here by Rick. Epi is a pretty dry compound for most people, it's extremely important to up your water in take

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like rick said, if u just ran a full cycle, i wouldn't jump into another full cycle, you could end up doing more bad than good

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
orals run for that long suck after awhile anyway, its not like being on test. no need to keep going. dont get lazy on the water man. id up the liverdose too. stay off some ph's for 12 weeks.