• Established
  • RockStar
Probably garbage (LOL)

Break it down fellas............

SOLID™ Proprietary Blend 100mg

Borassus Aethiopum (Germinating Shoot)
Tulbaghia Violacea Harv. (Leaf And Rhizome) *
Cynodon Dactylon (Aerial)

Directions For SOLID: Take one (1) capsule daily (in the morning) at the same time each day, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Best if taken on a full stomach. For best results take four to eight consecutive weeks (1-2 Cycles). Do not take this product longer than 8 consecutive weeks. An eight week break between cycles is recommended.

SOLID™ - an extremely powerful androgenic hardening agent.†* Its unique defining effects can help to promote a more contest ready and overall hardened physique.

Please use for hardening, definition, strength, and vascular effects.You will not retain water on SOLID. It is a contest ready and athletic supplement.

NEVER BEFORE HAS ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER BEEN AVAILABLE!
POWERFUL ANABOLIC STIMULANT AGENT †*
POTENT ANDROGENIC BINDING AGENT †*
PROMOTES HARDENING †* 1-3
PROMOTES STRENGTH †* 1-3
PROMOTES DEFINITION †* 1-3
PROMOTES VASCULAR EFFECTS †* 1-3

SOLID™'s novel class compounds show
B-O-T-H Anabolic A-N-D Androgenic activity.*

SOLID™'s dual Anabolic and Androgenic activity results from the fact that it's formulated with a novel class of naturally-occurring compounds...* Compounds which appear to effectively bind to androgen receptors, and modulate protein synthesis and help decrease protein breakdown.* 1 The anabolic actions of androgens are demonstrated through changes in body, plasma amino acid level, and plasma urea level, among other indicators. 4-7

The physiological (regulation, metabolism, and mechanisms) importance of this dual anabolic and androgenic activity simply cannot be understated.* It is T-H-E key. The key to SOLID™, the key to getting the hardening, definition, strength, and vascular effects you want... and, need, to be contest ready! †*

† When combined with a proper exercise and nutrition regimen.

REFERENCES:
[1] J Sci Res. 2010; 2(2): 362-8.
[2] J Young Pharm. 2011 Jan-Mar; (3)1: 26-35.
[3] J Ethnopharmacol. 2010; 132: 359-61.
[4] J Appl Physiol. 1989 Jan;66(1):498-503.
[5] J Appl Physiol. 1991 Mar;70(3):1038-43.
[6] Metabolism. 1985 Jun;34(6):571-3.
[7] Endocr Rev. 1987 Feb;8(1):1-28.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Anytime I see ingredients listed that I have never even heard a whisper about accompanied by tweny+ pages of advertisement telling you about it and how this is finally the sh$t, I run the other way. Thirty years ago, when I was a stupid teenager, I would have bought ten bottles and overpaid for it.Today, I just laugh and go buy some Superdrol....

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Anytime I see ingredients listed that I have never even heard a whisper about accompanied by tweny+ pages of advertisement telling you about it and how this is finally the sh$t, I run the other way. Thirty years ago, when I was a stupid teenager, I would have bought ten bottles and overpaid for it.
Oh, here's a better way to put it; Think Muscletech!!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOLOLOL sooo true ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Training Forum 1
joe123! Anabolics 6
AaronJP1 Supplements 8
westhockey32 Supplements 2
AutoKal47 Supplements 53