HM Gear cycle

J

justinlarged

Awards
Hey guys this is my 1st post on this site so here it goes. I just started a cycle of HM Gears Test-OH and Nandrolone-OH on saturday. 1st "orals" dosage was in my left and right quads. The Test OH was 2cc and i fit it all in my right. The Nandrolone was 1cc and it went in the left. Sunday night I dosed with same this time in glutes. I noticed prolonged soreness in my quads for 2 days then in my glutes for about 2 as well wasn't as bad. Last night I put 1cc of Test-OH in each Bicep and .5cc of Nandrolone-OH in my delts. The reason for this post is that the 1cc of test OH made my biceps sore as hell. It also zapped me of all my energy, I did not sleep well last night and couldn't do **** in the gym today (leg day... I trained my bis before doseing them.). It was my first time to hit my bis so I think that had a lot to do with it. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with site "oral dosages" with these products. Thanks ahead of time. Oh yeah I am 6' 192 low BF 6-8% and my arms are 16.75 flexed.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard heat and rubbing the area helps to spread it out. sorry not much help.

J

justinlarged

Awards
I've heard heat and rubbing the area helps to spread it out. sorry not much help.
WWB thanks anyways. Taking hotshowers has helped it alot. It has just really kick my arse. I had to call it quits in the gym today but I plan on going at it tomorrow.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
I also just started using HM Gear's OHT "orally" at a measly 1cc/ delt. After about 5 hours, I noticed severe soreness (similar to T400) and almost flue-like symptoms (headache, achy, tired, etc). Wish I could get some more Sledge Test as it was completely pain free!

I hear Sledge is coming out with an OHT cyp soon.....

J

justinlarged

Awards
I also just started using HM Gear's OHT "orally" at a measly 1cc/ delt. After about 5 hours, I noticed severe soreness (similar to T400) and almost flue-like symptoms (headache, achy, tired, etc). Wish I could get some more Sledge Test as it was completely pain free!

I hear Sledge is coming out with an OHT cyp soon.....
Dr.J I had the same thing happen to me today. It totaled me. I was achy tired and just felt like arse. I had to give it up in the gym today (legs are not my fav anyways ;-p) I have never used Designer supps Test b4 but I am hearing good things.

A

aiki_pupil

Awards
orals?
Hey guys this is my 1st post on this site so here it goes. I just started a cycle of HM Gears Test-OH and Nandrolone-OH on saturday. 1st "orals" dosage was in my left and right quads. The Test OH was 2cc and i fit it all in my right. The Nandrolone was 1cc and it went in the left. Sunday night I dosed with same this time in glutes. I noticed prolonged soreness in my quads for 2 days then in my glutes for about 2 as well wasn't as bad. Last night I put 1cc of Test-OH in each Bicep and .5cc of Nandrolone-OH in my delts. The reason for this post is that the 1cc of test OH made my biceps sore as hell. It also zapped me of all my energy, I did not sleep well last night and couldn't do **** in the gym today (leg day... I trained my bis before doseing them.). It was my first time to hit my bis so I think that had a lot to do with it. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with site "oral dosages" with these products. Thanks ahead of time. Oh yeah I am 6' 192 low BF 6-8% and my arms are 16.75 flexed.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i would do at least 4 ccs a week of the nandrolone and at least 500mg of the test oh because there are no estro conversions with these and you wont gain nearly as much
they are said to be about 75% effective as the real conversions so with 4 ccs your only geting 300mg of regular deca effectiveness and 500 mg your only getting 375 mg of test and i wouldnt entirely trust manufacturers statments 100% either. So with this much as im reccomending id expect about 10 pound gain.

i myself am gonna go with 400mg a week of their nandrolone 600mg a week of ds 1test cyp and 500 mg of testosterone enanthate for ten weeks some time when i can get funds together.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HM Gear.. isn't that L. Rea's brand?

ManBeast

J

justinlarged

Awards
i would do at least 4 ccs a week of the nandrolone and at least 500mg of the test oh because there are no estro conversions with these and you wont gain nearly as much
they are said to be about 75% effective as the real conversions so with 4 ccs your only geting 300mg of regular deca effectiveness and 500 mg your only getting 375 mg of test and i wouldnt entirely trust manufacturers statments 100% either. So with this much as im reccomending id expect about 10 pound gain.

i myself am gonna go with 400mg a week of their nandrolone 600mg a week of ds 1test cyp and 500 mg of testosterone enanthate for ten weeks some time when i can get funds together.
Bryan I am actulley doing 1cc of the nandrolone everyother day and 2cc of the test OH everyother day for the first 2 weeks then I am swaping the test OH to 1-test "burn-free". So I am getting about 300-400 mg of Nandrolone and 600-800 mg of the Test OH per week. I got this stack out of CME (chemical muscle enhancment vol 2.) L. Reas book.