Androseries V3 - Potential Loggers

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post in here if you want to do a sponsored or semi-sponsored Androseries V3 log... Just trying to find some guys across the forums to represent.

Don't fill up my PM box you scoundrels lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky bastards LOL if I cab get a discount ill log the new androhard pretty pretty please.
There's going to be a million replies in here soon... lol...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd be so down but I just started my cycle. Best of luck to anyone that logs it. Wonder what the new version is compared to the old one.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to log anything. Getting ready for BOLC in 6 months. Would love to try something to supplement my training. Got tons of time on my hands since it's so backed up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna log it @_@!!

I logged AH/AL before and liked it. I think I liked AH better. Was thinking about running AH solo (or stacked with mdrol), but I'd be happy to run v3 :D

What has changed in this version?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
never did anything like this but im about to do a bulk and would love to try this im working out 6 days a week with a pro bodybilder so I feel like I will use it to its fullest pontential

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like some beta caps kthx
lol ALL FOR ME!!!

This is for when the products come out, just an fyi guys lol Eric/Matt got the beta testers already ;)

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I would love to log androlean, I gained a little bit of bf recently and here in europe the availability of PO products is pretty much 0

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
"Unfortunately beta-testers have to be in the Portland OR area" -Eric

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Unfortunately beta-testers have to be in the Portland OR area" -Eric
As I said, not for beta testing, this is for semi sponsored/sponsored logs when the products are released.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Already showed interest to do this on PHF. Might as well say ill do it here too. :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used a PH, but this has my attention. Assuming I have a good pct in place, I should be good to go on this stuff?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info on v3, or whats diff to v1 or v2?

I was going to try grab v2.. but now I may try wait lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I wanna put my name forward I'm from the uk and would love a chance to log any v3 product andromass or androhard would be my best choices :)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log any of them!

VeeSix

Awards
I am fairly new to supplements but if you want an unbiased British sample, I can be that Logger. I'm currently leaning up, but then i'll be looking to Hard/Mass. I am not on any PHs at the moment; I do have V2 AndroLean but it is currently unopened - probably keep it until after Christmas!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are probably goin to offer a massive discount for those that want to log it and you'll be the 1st to get your hands on the product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are probably goin to offer a massive discount for those that want to log it and you'll be the 1st to get your hands on the product.
Hmm October. I'll wait for this. And save money. Specially if we get a discount to log. Keep me posted please!!!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
How massive exactly?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you let me know ill purchase and log these v3 products was gonna do mass and hard but am waiting for the v3 products instead :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id like to, but if i was chosen it wouldnt be till like january -march when id start

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I will log some Andromass Beta products for 40% off. At that price, I would buy an AM + AH v3, and see if the lethargy issue has been resolved (still have an AM sitting on my shelf).

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Damn...

Would say I would love to be but it would be a stretch considering I'm on AM AH right now. Logging it though, so if you would like someone for year end, we're here for ya! ;)

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
I could of been a beta tester, i live in Portland.

Fr0st

Awards
Depends, but 40% or possibly free
Any clue on full pricing upon release? V2 was/is expensive. I know this can be an argument for days but my basic question is should I expect products to be >, <, or = the pricing now?

Thx

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any clue on full pricing upon release? V2 was/is expensive. I know this can be an argument for days but my basic question is should I expect products to be >, <, or = the pricing now?

Thx
We haven't been given the rough MSRP.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will this include more affordable pricing?

EDIT Just saw above questions. my bad.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am free and clear of anything and will be happy to log these. What are we looking at compound wise and why a V3 already?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am free and clear of anything and will be happy to log these. What are we looking at compound wise and why a V3 already?
v3 is improving upon some of the issues from v2 (e.g. lethargy from AH) and it's to stay ahead of the clones.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
v3 is improving upon some of the issues from v2 (e.g. lethargy from AH) and it's to stay ahead of the clones.

Star Wars: Clone wars?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should do a christmas promo caller Christmass, get down dirty and bulk with Andomass this Christmass

xxscaxx

Awards
Definitely would be down for this. I troll enough in other andro threads.. Lol. Never used any prohormone or aas and have been lifting for over 6 years now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely would be down for this. I troll enough in other andro threads.. Lol. Never used any prohormone or aas and have been lifting for over 6 years now.
We wouldn't want you to explode on an Andromass+Androbulk+Androhard cycle... lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is the case and you would like me to run it, let me know now or I will go with my Transderm run soon with something yet to be decided on. If you can PM me Rodja I would appreciate it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post in here if you want to do a sponsored or semi-sponsored Androseries V3 log... Just trying to find some guys across the forums to represent.

Don't fill up my PM box you scoundrels lol
if im finished with pct when you guys need a logger, hit me up bro.

andromass+androbulk 4 weeks then androhard+androlean 4 weeks, now that would be a nice cycle.

instead of asking for another bottle of andromass, should of asked for a bottle of androhard.