First real cycle

tattoopierced1

toward the end of the year I'd like to try my first cycle. I've been looking at Anavar and possibly Test togather but am unsure of the dosage of each or if there is a better stack out there. I've never injected before so this will be a first for me. I am looking to put on mass more than anything. I am going with some Nolva and Clomid for my PCT as well as some Milk Thistle. I've heard different suggestions on the PCT as well...should I be taking the Nolva or Clomid while on cycle or not. From what I've read, just take it after your cycle but I just wanted to make sure. Again, I'm not doing this for about another 6 months, so I am doing my research now, but wanted to get what I was going to use nailed down to do more research on it as well as my PCT route.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why the intrest in anavar? Its expensive and doesn't give much in the way of mass. Their is many good options for a first cycle such as

test/deca
test/eq
test/tren
test by itself

My favorite is test/tren and it is the best choice if you care about strenght. I will say though I think most people try and get to fancy on cycles and their is definatley no need for it on a first one. If I was to do my first cycle over again I'd use just test by itself at 600-750mgs every week for 10-12 weeks. If you can't get huge gains off of that than you must be doing something wrong.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Try a bread and butter. Simple and very strong for your first run. Test enan/cyp with some dianabol, with a possible addition of deca/eq.

More isnt necessary better. So keep it simple
Test enan: 500mg 1-12 weeks
Dbol: 30-40mg/day 1-5 weeks

*possible addition or substitution with deca or eq at 400mg per week. Ending on a short ester is an option to make a smooth transition into your pct but that calls for atleast eod injections. Prop would be a good choice here*
Sage

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Try a bread and butter. Simple and very strong for your first run. Test enan/cyp with some dianabol, with a possible addition of deca/eq.

*possible addition or substitution with deca or eq at 400mg per week. Ending on a short ester is an option to make a smooth transition into your pct but that calls for atleast eod injections. Prop would be a good choice here*
Sage
:goodpost:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

Sage
If it was me I would do it just like Sage says. You don't need every fancy drug under the sun, just remember "KISS"= Keep It Simple Stupid.
If I had the dough I would throw in some Igf-1 at the end, since I am old.

tattoopierced1

So on the 500mg per week, would I administer 500mg all at once on say a Friday, or would I split it up into like 100mg per day for 5 days?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if it is test e or test cyp, you would do 250mg twice a week.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
So on the 500mg per week, would I administer 500mg all at once on say a Friday, or would I split it up into like 100mg per day for 5 days?
Hit up two shots, split evening throughout the week (ie Monday and Wednesday). Considering most test enan or cyp are concentrated at 250mg/mL, one cc/mL per those two days would be your dosage.
Sage

tattoopierced1

what about a Deca/Dbol stack looking like this:
Week 1-10: 300mg Deca
Week 4-10: 20mg/day Dbol
Then for PCT: Nolva, and a liver detox. for 10 weeks.
I've never pinned before, and really dont want to do it, but if I have to, I have to, so I was looking at an Andriol/Primo stack but cannot find Andriol and it looks to be more for lean gains and cutting instead of mass.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
too short on the deca and you are going to do a cycle without test? Not a smart move in my department.. but to each his own..
Deca my man is going to be pinned.. and if you are ready to pin, then you might want to stay away from the gear.. that is part of it..

tattoopierced1

I realize that I would have to pin...I guess what I was trying to get across is the shorter length of time I'd have to stick myself... You think the Test route is the way to go? I'm still debating on which one to go with...

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly it doesn't seem like you have researched enough.

The test you would be looking for would be either Enanthate, or Cypionate

tattoopierced1

Hence why I am asking questions now...I'm not going to do a cycle for at least 6 months, as I am doing a cycle of PH now.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hence why I am asking questions now...I'm not going to do a cycle for at least 6 months, as I am doing a cycle of PH now.
Same here, but I wont be doing a cycle for 1-2 years, and I have already been researching a half a year. :D