First timer - any advice appreciated

Foed20

Awards
My buddy recommended that I start getting into prohormones, so I've been doing some research recently.

Obviously, I want to make sure that I know what I'm doing so that I don't cause any serious damage to my body.

He recommended Methyl 1-D as something that I should start out with. I've been doing some research online and it's hard to get a solid answer.

I was thinking running it for 4-5 weeks (like I've seen online), but I can't seem to find any information on if I need to run something with it?

I also read some places that you don't need a PCT with something like M1D, but is that true? Then I also read that a PCT like the following would be sufficient for something mild:

6-OXO/Formestane/ATD
Blue-Up/Alpha Drive XL
Anabolic Innovations: Cycle Support
Creatine

I really don't want to mess this up, so any help you guys could give me would be appreciated.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training? M1D is a methylated compound, which are very hard on your liver, you will need to run liver support supps throughout. Typically h drol is more suited to a first PH cycle as it is a fairly mild compound. PCT needs to consist of a SERM no matter which you choose. If you do not know what this is, just do a search for the term SERM and do some reading.

Maybe a short DAA cycle instead of jumping right into PH's?

Foed20

Awards
I've been training for about 3 years now.

I did some research on HDrol and it said that you can gain muscle fast, but once you come off it'll be really hard to keep the gains.

Is that true?

I've heard about SERMs, but I'll look into them more.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No harder than keeping the gains off of ANY ph you take. It's gonna come down to your diet and how well you have your pct planned out.

Foed20

Awards
So let's say that I decide to do a short cycle of H drol.

Would I need to stack anything with it?

What SERM would you recommend for PCT (Nolvadex?)? And what else would you recommend taking with it?

GIANTwoffer

Awards
I'll be doing the cycle bellow next janurary, just to give u an example, i have done my research.

Cycle:
___ON___ (4-6 weeks)
Hdrol (Methyl 1-d would work to, hdrol is just more proven, dont stack both, i considered that but it would be to harsh on the liver)
Tribulus
Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
Joint Care Supp
Liver Care
Jack3d (creatine pre-workout)
Optimum Nutrition Whey
___OFF___ (4-6 weeks, except *)
T Bomb II
Formastane
DAA
Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
Joint Care Supp
Tamoxifen* (40-40-20-10)
Jack3d (creatine pre-workout)
Optimun Nutrition Whey

**Look into dieting, i will be doing my research on how to specifically diet to keep gains over the next few months until i cycle, being a sophmore in college I am very busy, so ill be taking my time, getting my 5x5 training perfected as well as diet during this semester, so I am ready to go come Janurary, its gnna be a great new year!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
couple things, think about pre loading with a basic cheap liver support like liv52 or a week or two before your cycle, and keep the cheap liver support going through pct. Extend the nolva dose to 20mg even in the last week. Tribulus isnt going to do jack for you. If your thinking was for keeping libido up, you need something like hcgenerate during cycle.

Also if you need to get your DAA for a really good price, we have it over at ntbm right now for 16.99 and free shipping with the code needto139 ;)