PH Tren with test prop and anavar?

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Has anyone ever ran the prohormone tren with prop or any test? I ended up with a couple bottle and jus started a run of prop with var coming up. I have ran tren before with epi but never while on test. Jus was wonder if any of you guys have tried it? Or will it even be worth throwing it in?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever ran the prohormone tren with prop or any test? I ended up with a couple bottle and jus started a run of prop with var coming up. I have ran tren before with epi but never while on test. Jus was wonder if any of you guys have tried it? Or will it even be worth throwing it in?
Are you talking about Tren-TFO from Need2?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
its good to run test with tren to avoid being lethargic, losing libido, and less prolactin. theres a bunch of tren ph's out there which do you have? it would be a good way to jump start your cycle then use the anavar in the middle/end.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
the tren that i have is from myopharma. it is 50mg per cap so i was thinking of jus going 100mg per day... i am running my prop at 150mg eod and when i bring in the var it will be at 50mg per day. what do yall think?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
people feel tren at 60 solo, most common is 90 is 100 and 120 doses will yield great strength gains size and hardness. Good idea taking it with test or your sex drive gets zapped.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure you're running all the proper supports and keep an eye on not having that and the var both in action for too long.

Based on what I've heard from guys and seen in logs, they seem to like the pro-dienolone along with an inject cycle.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
people feel tren at 60 solo, most common is 90 is 100 and 120 doses will yield great strength gains size and hardness. Good idea taking it with test or your sex drive gets zapped.
yeah thats what happen last time i ran tren and my lady swore i was smashing sombody else lol

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Just make sure you're running all the proper supports and keep an eye on not having that and the var both in action for too long.

Based on what I've heard from guys and seen in logs, they seem to like the pro-dienolone along with an inject cycle.
im running all the proper supports but what do you consider as "too long"?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running all the proper supports but what do you consider as "too long"?
It's all relative, and I'm honestly not the best guy to give the advice on that, as I've only run one hormonal cycle. A lot of other guys could chime in. I just don't like to see orals being used for an extended period of time, unless the cycle is an inject one and ran long enough that there's adequate time in between a kicker and what you finish with. Like I said, it's not my area of expertise :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
most say its not great passed 6 weeks unless you go to high doses 120 is considered high. most also say its great even at 60! Being on test is a way different story. Most users are not. that cuts a lot of sides down.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Sounds like fun, but my nips might not like that one too much.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
most say its not great passed 6 weeks unless you go to high doses 120 is considered high. most also say its great even at 60! Being on test is a way different story. Most users are not. that cuts a lot of sides down.
you confused me abit man lol... so doing it with test is a diffrent story but most users are not what?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah a lot of users of tren were just PH users. do not have or what to inject test. running it with test is going to be a whole lot better.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Six weeks on pro-dienolone is very common. You can run longer, but you need to balance out the increase in dose and duration with proper ancillaries if you take such an approach. 8-12 weeks on a non-oral like pro-dienolone is not uncommon.

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
On pro-dienolone you may want to look into prolactin inhibitors instead of or in conjunction with an AI.

BEAST

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
On pro-dienolone you may want to look into prolactin inhibitors instead of or in conjunction with an AI.

BEAST
yeah grab some caber and run it 8-9wks @ 100-120mg. Its good stuff aside the side effects. I would run it from wk 1, drop it for 2-3wks and than start up the var

1-6 tren
100/100/100/120/120/120
8-12 var
50/60/60/60
1-12 Test
4-600mg 1-12

I would try and goto 60mg of Var, 50 is weak