Superdrol burning Qs

mlupi319

Awards
So this is my 1st post/thread here on AM so hopefully its a good one.

I have been reading up on superdrol because I recently purchased LGI SD-10 and am still confused on the overall verdict. but what I've come away with so far is that you should not run an AI during your cycle or pct as to avoid delayed gyno, but here are some Q's I still have..

1. Nolva vs Clomid pct. Read that nova could possibly contribute to delayed gyno? Read that Clomid should only be run for first 2weeks of pct because it is useless there after (Forget the reasoning behind this but the person claimed to be a pharmacist, but I can claim that as well on any forum lol)

2. Read of people taking sd at the begining of test (E) cycle to kickstart it. This seems (at least to me) like it could very easily lead to gyno on cycle because you could experience an estro rebound after the sd (4weeks in) and would still being accumulating esto from high aromatization from the test, please let me know if my thought process behind that is completely off.

3. People ending a test cycle with sd to harden up/deal with water retention? is this affective?

4. People have claimed that gains from sd are largely due from water retention in the muscles (which was explained to be different from water retention associated with high aromatizing products as I know sd is supposed to be a dry compound) and a lot of the gains are lost post cycle even with solid pct/nutrition.

Like I said I have sd (not using it anytime soon n might throw it right out after reading up on it this entire past week) along with nova, clomi, and Im waiting on test e, and exemestane to come in. Was planning on running a test only cycle, then maybe a sd only or sd/test cycle (in the far future). But since I have it and would like to find a productive and safe way to use it (eventually), I would like to get some of these Q's answered.

From what I've read for a sd only cycle a "smart" pct protocol would be
weeks 1+2: clomi 50mg +20mg novla
weeks 3+4: 20mg novla (start AI in week4 n ramp down)

Also what are the concerns and benefits associated with stacking sd and test (e) at the beginning or end of the cycle (or possibly both). Eliminate possible delayed gyno? or increase the chances of delayed gyno? different pct for this stack?

Any insights would very much appreciated.
Thanks

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to throw it out, let me know... I will offer further instructions as to how it might properly be disposed of 3:-]>

I'd have to go back and do some more research on the whole delayed gyno thing, but the short version is this: delayed gyno shouldn't be a concern with proper PCT.

As far as using SD to kickstart test E, it's a great combination. SD builds huge mass but due to it being so dry the maximum strength is not reached. And due to the fact that your HPTA is still suppressed, delayed gyno shouldn't be a concern.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I know the answers but for whatever reason I can't bring them to mind right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29