Test Cyp. Need your guys help

Anaballin

Awards
So, I'm 21 and i've already done a few prohormones(superdrol, halodrol, etc) I am 175 lb's at 5'8". Ive been working out for a few years now.

I now have sitting on my desk is another 90 count bottle of Superdrol, a fresh bottle of Liqui Nolva, and 2 fresh vials of Test Cyp 200 mg / ml

I don't plan on starting for another month or so, I'm researching right now but i want the help of other people.

As i haven't done injectibles before, I'm wondering if sd for 4 weeks stacked with test for 8 weeks would be too much.

Also, I never required arimidex for a ph cycle but wondering if it would be for this?

SD:
Week 1: 10 mg / day
Week 2: 20 mg / day
week 3: 30 mg / day
week 4: '' '' ''

Test:
Week 1-8: 400 mg / week

PCT(Nolva, test booster, zma)
Week 8-12: 20 mg / day nolva

alterinatively i might just do the test by itself. iDK

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't wanna run cyp for only 8 weeks. Gains aren't going to start coming until the 3rd or more likely the 4th anyways. Save everything until you can get more of it if you are dead set on an injectable cycle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No no let him loll its shoes clearly no research has been done, seriously man c'mon atleast 14wks and 500mg

Anaballin

Awards
Well, I have enough to last me for 12 weeks at 500 mg, I was just underestimating cuz it'll be my first real juice cycle. I guess i will start with 12 weeks @ 500 mg.

My question still remains, should I stack with superdrol for the first 4 weeks?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but id rather do dbol. Which SD do u have?

Endemoniado1

Awards
d-Bol!!!! daz rights ! the lordz little magic pilll i would start d-Bol the same week as da cyp !! monster up

Anaballin

Awards
Well, i got LG: SD-10. No dbol though, my funds are running low so im gonna stick with the SD.

What do you guys think...

SD:Week 1-4
Week 3: 30 mg / day
Week 4: 30 mg / day

Test: Week 1-12: 250 every Monday and thursday

Obviously 2 weeks after the 12th week I will start my pct. Nolva starting at 40 mg per day and weening off and a test booster.

Now, im wondering. I don't want to buy Armidex if unless i absolutely have to but, would it be smart to start ADEX on week 3 or 4 to stop the bloating?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'll need clomid as well for test!

Also if u can get hcg add that final 8wkz

Anaballin

Awards
Well, i just placed an order for Arimidex. I will be starting next monday, will keep u guys posted how it goes.

BUT....

I figured, since you don't really notice results from the SD till week 2~3. I might start the Arimidex on week 3. Or should i start arimidex off the start or when im done with the SD? HAAALP

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
U don't need arimadex. SD gives gyro very early most ppl het it front ****ty pct. Sd is DHT it can't give estrogen gyno

Anaballin

Awards
U don't need arimadex. SD gives gyro very early most ppl het it front ****ty pct. Sd is DHT it can't give estrogen gyno
I am stacking with test tho, and if anything it'll stop the bloating.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh dude just get erase, I did worked fine on 1000mg test. Its also less.side effects arimadex if I.belive messes with your.lipids. go with erase.imo

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I used with Ostarine and had E2 sides at 2 caps of Erase ED. Had to bump up to 4 caps when things started to settle down.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you want the adex on hand in case anything goes wrong and will want to use it during pct as you taper down the nolva. start using it at .5mg your last wk of novla, than .25 the following wk solo, than .25 EOD solo. it will stop any rebound gyno. to keep bloat down run .25 E3D on cycle, you wont really need much.

but i really think your too young to pin bro, 21 isnt old enough imo. Im giving you advice cuz i know your going to run the cycle regardless of what i say.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm 21 and i've already done a few prohormones(superdrol, halodrol, etc) I am 175 lb's at 5'8". Ive been working out for a few years now.

I now have sitting on my desk is another 90 count bottle of Superdrol, a fresh bottle of Liqui Nolva, and 2 fresh vials of Test Cyp 200 mg / ml

I don't plan on starting for another month or so, I'm researching right now but i want the help of other people.

As i haven't done injectibles before, I'm wondering if sd for 4 weeks stacked with test for 8 weeks would be too much.

Also, I never required arimidex for a ph cycle but wondering if it would be for this?

SD:
week 3: 30 mg / day
week 4: '' '' ''

Test:
Week 1-8: 400 mg / week

PCT(Nolva, test booster, zma)
Week 8-12: 20 mg / day nolva

alterinatively i might just do the test by itself. iDK
you need another 1-2 bottles of test to be even worthwhile. and run it for 12-14 weeks
rest looks fine.
so:
wk1-14 400-500mg ew teste or cyp
wk1-4 20-30mg ed SD
wk16-20 PCT

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
you need another 1-2 bottles of test to be even worthwhile. and run it for 12-14 weeks
rest looks fine.
so:
wk1-4 20-30mg ed SD
wk16-20 PCT
This.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
This*

Anaballin

Awards
rest looks fine.
so:
wk1-4 20-30mg ed SD
wk16-20 PCT
yea, if you read further down in the thread, i explained that i was just undestimating my dosage. I do have more though, just enough for 12 weeks at 500 mg... I have 2 10 ml vials of 300/ml test cyp