Big Pete or Bobo...Anyone who knowa..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 6 unopened bottles of PN M-1-T staring me in the face.
after reading my post's you guys know im not too fond of pro-hormomnes.The last cycle i did was in February and I had alot of fat on me then.That could be one of the reasons I didnt notice much of a difference.Now im 40 pounds of fat lighter I can see my abs finally....If I were to do a cycle now maybe my results would be better (much cleaner diet now and lifestyle) Last cycle i did was 30mg of M-1-T for 2 weeks.I did gain 8 pounds but to me it looked like water but i was a blimp anyway...I will also stack it with 4-ad transdermal i have...Im not going to buy anything else if I can use what I haVE GREAT...

So what are some recomendations basiclly im looking to keep on cutting but I do not want to lose mass, sooner or later as I been cutting i knew there come a time when some of the mass would also go as well and thats starting to happen..the M-1-T should help shouldnt it...Plus I will do the clomid/nolva for PCT and for all the rookies..I already have the PCT...Thanks

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Well what’s your BF % ?? Of course it is easier to get cut with some
helpers like fat burners or PH,, because your metabolism changes.

But if you want to be cut than you have to stick to your diet. As you know
you can not keep your weight upright and losing fat and at the same time
build muscles like crazy. You will lose measurements… :

Take your M1T keep your diet upright do cardio and you will get closer to
your goals.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 6 unopened bottles of PN M-1-T staring me in the face.
after reading my post's you guys know im not too fond of pro-hormomnes.The last cycle i did was in February and I had alot of fat on me then.That could be one of the reasons I didnt notice much of a difference.Now im 40 pounds of fat lighter I can see my abs finally....If I were to do a cycle now maybe my results would be better (much cleaner diet now and lifestyle) Last cycle i did was 30mg of M-1-T for 2 weeks.I did gain 8 pounds but to me it looked like water but i was a blimp anyway...I will also stack it with 4-ad transdermal i have...Im not going to buy anything else if I can use what I haVE GREAT...

So what are some recomendations basiclly im looking to keep on cutting but I do not want to lose mass, sooner or later as I been cutting i knew there come a time when some of the mass would also go as well and thats starting to happen..the M-1-T should help shouldnt it...Plus I will do the clomid/nolva for PCT and for all the rookies..I already have the PCT...Thanks
Not that I am a "guru", but I always have better results eating a little dirty-, red meat, a cheesburger hear and there, but not filling up, and I always add MCT oil to the diet(burns as an energy source, and somewhat thermogenc).Evertime I eat clean and try to cut, I whittle away...then eat a little bad, gain, and loose fat.I am also a fan of doing cardio with high intesity ab workouts, and jumping rope...everytime I get on a treadmill, or bike, my legs shrivel.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You could run a M1T/4-AD cycle but I would consider running a 1-test/4-AD dermal with a 2 week M1T kickstart. You will be able to run a longer cycle and therefore keep from losing more mass. Plus recovery should be a little easier than if you were to run M1T for 4 weeks.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I like longer then 2 weeks as well. For someone with decent size and training experience, you probably need to give your body more then 2 weeks to pack some good pounds on. Also, the first time you used it you might not have been eating enough....a lot of people who gain weight quick dont realize that it is almost all water. M1T might not aromatize, but you can hold water like a bitch on it.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey you guys thanks...Npursuit Good info,and scottyo I think i can go longer I just do not want the boys to get so small it takes an act of congress to get em back...At 45 my test level probably is not too high to begin with.Willieman I am so into my clean diet but I do eat red meat,but not cheeseburgers(Wendys triple w/cheese MMMM) until my next refeed is but maybe I can sneak one or 5 in...lol...Iron Guru im not sure what my BF % is maybe 15% maybe more.I have dropped I would say another 8-10 pounds of fat the last month my obliques became visable last week(welcome back haha).. :rofl:

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey you guys thanks...Npursuit Good info,and scottyo I think i can go longer I just do not want the boys to get so small it takes an act of congress to get em back...At 45 my test level probably is not too high to begin with.Willieman I am so into my clean diet but I do eat red meat,but not cheeseburgers(Wendys triple w/cheese MMMM) until my next refeed is but maybe I can sneak one or 5 in...lol...Iron Guru im not sure what my BF % is maybe 15% maybe more.I have dropped I would say another 8-10 pounds of fat the last month my obliques became visable last week(welcome back haha).. :rofl:
If you are worried about the boysyou can look into an HCG protocol....you will rebound much better during PCT

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
HCG balances out M1T cycles really nicely. I'll never run M1T without it if I can avoid it.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey MaDmaN...good luck with you diet if your wife is preggers...that'll be tough, I definatley gained when my wife was...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey MaDmaN...good luck with you diet if your wife is preggers...that'll be tough, I definatley gained when my wife was...

Thanks Willie,ya she is eating pretty good..The M-1-t has killed my appetite So when I eat every few hours its pretty much protien and good fat like eggs lean beef,poultry ect..

This is a good thing for me,mass is not a problem its fat with me.I am so carb sensitive even when I look at pasta i gain water....LOL