Anavar for strength only cycle?

SlimJim300

Awards
For the most (keepable) strength gains without weight increase, would you do best to use 20mg per day of anavar for 7 weeks? Or are there other steroids that would be better to use? Thanks.

EDIT -- also there are many people who tell me pct is stil needed after a var only cycle. Is this true, and how would you go about it?

propho

Awards
  • Established
to tell you the truth i've been on var for a while and not noticed that much.. it's always recommended to stack with test.. but i don't have any.. i prolly shoulda saved the var.. =( and pct i've heard is recommended for anything that raises yer test levels..

SlimJim300

Awards
How long have you been on and how much are you using? I heard it takes a couple weeks to kick in.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
to tell you the truth i've been on var for a while and not noticed that much.. it's always recommended to stack with test.. but i don't have any.. i prolly shoulda saved the var.. =( and pct i've heard is recommended for anything that raises yer test levels..
maybee yo **** is bunk then.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
halotestin would probably be the number one choice for huge strength gains with little weight gain. By the way you should have pct for any cycle steroids or prohormones.

size

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is a great drug for strength gains but 20mg is a rather low dosage. Other good strength options are halo, tren, and anadrol.

SlimJim300

Awards
What dosage would you recommend for a 180 lb guy?