test base dermal.. absorption?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Looking to do a test base transdermal (T-Gel) and wondering what a the general concensus on the absorption rate would be?

I have heard that 1gram/week of test base in a T-gel transdermal is equivalent to 400-500 test ethan./week.

Can anyone confirm this? I know other factors affact the rate, etc but looking for ballpark and if the test ethan. figure is about right?

Thanks!

Aaron

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
not IMO. I've done 500mg cyp and 250mg daily of TNE....the cyp won in that one ;)

I'd try anywhere from 1500mg - 2g of test weekly in a dermal, which BTW is what I'm doing in Sept since the fiancee found the needles and gear, and....well the **** hit the fan :rant: :frustrate :(

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I found one source that has dermal products and he is claiming that he formulates the products to get the absorbed amount at 12.5mg per ml (or 2 can't remember) of applied product. He doesn't label the product as to how much is actually in it, so I don't know the absorbtion rate. If it's true and you could get away with 6 to 8 squirts/day for 525 to 700 mg a week. I've used t-gel with prohormones and I am always happy with the result.

kind of a sales pitch but the same arguments apply to tgel also. You do waste hormone but for those of us who travel or have no way to hide gear from a significant other, its better then nothing.

Injectables are more efficient and reliable than transdermals.

Based purely on bioavailability this is theoretically true. By residing on the laws of diffusion and considering the current transdermal technology it seems that injection is our constant while **** is our undefined variable. Injection is 100% while “transdermal� technology lies somewhere between 0-100%, Right? Wrong.

**** has a very reasonable absorption rate of at least 50% for the testosterone molecule. Dosages are pre-figured at 50% and are clearly labeled on the bottle.

Plus, injection is not always 100%. One must always remember the weight of the ester.

let me give an example for the newbies:

Lets say Joe injects 100mg of testosterone undecanoate. After subtracting the weight of the ester he is actually administering about 60mg of testosterone.

Then lets say Bill applies 100mg of testosterone base **** on the skin. After he absorbs 60% he is actually administering 60mg of testosterone.

With the above scenario each subject used the same mg amount and they still received the same amount of testosterone. Fair enough?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be kidding yourself if you think your absorbing 60% in a dermal....try 30 or 20 or even 15%...the truth is, no one really knows....AND is the undecanoate ester really THAT large,i mean 40% of the total weight of the molecule...this seems sketchy to me.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be kidding yourself if you think your absorbing 60% in a dermal....try 30 or 20 or even 15%...the truth is, no one really knows....AND is the undecanoate ester really THAT large,i mean 40% of the total weight of the molecule...this seems sketchy to me.
I would tend to agree. I usually put absorption at around 35% when I figure things, it seems a decent compromise. I haven't tried the new Tgel with DMFA, but I would imagine it may be a bit higher. Anyone claiming above 50% though (like the one on meso and the finagen thing) are probably full of crap, as rarely do we actually have any real valid and verifiable figures for dermals used this way.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I would tend to agree. I usually put absorption at around 35% when I figure things, it seems a decent compromise. I haven't tried the new Tgel with DMFA, but I would imagine it may be a bit higher. Anyone claiming above 50% though (like the one on meso and the finagen thing) are probably full of crap, as rarely do we actually have any real valid and verifiable figures for dermals used this way.
Yeah, like I said he doesn't state how much product is in each squirt only that you get so much absorbed so I have no idea what he is basing the calculation on.

I've run the tgel with both test base and tren base (10g total of both) and used 2 squirts twice a day and I was happy with the results, but I wasted alot of hormone.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
60% probably not but my guess would be between 40-50% with the new tgel formula. Also you can easily get 10g in the 4oz tgel. I'm running a cycle right now with dermals and so far it's been the best cycle I've ran to date and I only took Test base transdermal for 21 days with bold base overlapping and winstrol. i'm on day 30 and up 19lbs with about a 1.5% raise in bf which brings me to about 9.5%. Then again this cycle is all based around knowledge from Author L Rea and his idea's ;)
The point being that I've done my share of cycles with test enanth, eq, prop etc... and figuring absorbtion to be at 40% I'm getting outstanding results so I may have underestimated it. This goes to show bro's who don't want to pin that it doesn't matter how the test or whatever gets into the system it just matters that it gets there. Later, J

acecombact1

Awards
im going to mix PLO gel with DMSO i read an abstract that this combination have high rate of absoption.

size

Awards
  • Established
60% probably not but my guess would be between 40-50% with the new tgel formula. Also you can easily get 10g in the 4oz tgel. I'm running a cycle right now with dermals and so far it's been the best cycle I've ran to date and I only took Test base transdermal for 21 days with bold base overlapping and winstrol. i'm on day 30 and up 19lbs with about a 1.5% raise in bf which brings me to about 9.5%. Then again this cycle is all based around knowledge from Author L Rea and his idea's ;)
Those are incredible gains. I am assuming you added 10g test base to tgel and 10g bold base to another tgel. Honestly, I am astounded and I never recognized people made gains like that from transdermals.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Those are incredible gains. I am assuming you added 10g test base to tgel and 10g bold base to another tgel. Honestly, I am astounded and I never recognized people made gains like that from transdermals.

Definitely, I've had great success with dermals before, I've done several dermal cycles and liked them...just not quite as much as pinning ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Size I'm surprised to. I read and planned out this cycle and it took 3 weeks to get it down on paper. The reason I used dermals here is because in my current situation ED injects are not an option. I have to give props to Author L Rea and his idea's about phase cycling. The way you add in and take out things at key times enables you to gain throughout the entire cycle it's great. I suggest reading Building the perfect beast to anyone who's interested. GG to work lata

acecombact1

Awards
Size I'm surprised to. I read and planned out this cycle and it took 3 weeks to get it down on paper. The reason I used dermals here is because in my current situation ED injects are not an option. I have to give props to Author L Rea and his idea's about phase cycling. The way you add in and take out things at key times enables you to gain throughout the entire cycle it's great. I suggest reading Building the perfect beast to anyone who's interested. GG to work lata
hay bro im thinking to do same thing for 10 week cycle.
i counted 600mg test and 400mg eq

thats 50g of powder, that mean i have to but 5 t-gels, so im thinking to homebrew my gel.
im just curious do you use the T-gel of homebrew your own for that much of powder?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hay bro im thinking to do same thing for 10 week cycle.
i counted 600mg test and 400mg eq

thats 50g of powder, that mean i have to but 5 t-gels, so im thinking to homebrew my gel.
im just curious do you use the T-gel of homebrew your own for that much of powder?

I used Tgel, one 4oz for TNE one for Bold base and that's it. And get this I didn't even use all of either one. It's a 40day cycle, no need for 10 weeks ;) .

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you buy Building the perfect beast from meso? I can't seem to find it on ebook and I am not to keen on spending $50 for it :(

Anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere? It's not exactly on amazon.com

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

So the general consensus is to go with 2 grams a week of test base in Tgel?

My source here in Canada can get my test base @ $50 CDN (about $36.61 USD) for 10 grams. I'd likely shoto for 20 grams to make sure I had enough and run it for 8 weeks (maybe 10). Thoughts on this?

Thanks!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

So the general consensus is to go with 2 grams a week of test base in Tgel?

My source here in Canada can get my test base @ $50 CDN (about $36.61 USD) for 10 grams. I'd likely shoto for 20 grams to make sure I had enough and run it for 8 weeks (maybe 10). Thoughts on this?

Thanks!
that should do fine. I just got 20g myself for an upcoming 8 weeker. As for price...well you just have to go with what's available sometimes ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy Building the perfect beast from meso? I can't seem to find it on ebook and I am not to keen on spending $50 for it :(

Anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere? It's not exactly on amazon.com
I bought it from a private board where ALR himself has his own section. If you can't find it anywhere else it def worth the $50.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I guess i'll buy it since I err... "acquired" a free pdf of the other one :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I guess i'll buy it since I err... "acquired" a free pdf of the other one :)
If you want I can see what I can do but the book will probably be like $40. Also i don't believe this book is in PDF format or online for that matter. LMK, later J

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks but I don't mind the $10, only 2-3 pounds of chicken, and I got the first book for free so $25 each seems fair.

It is def not in pdf format.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but I don't mind the $10, only 2-3 pounds of chicken, and I got the first book for free so $25 each seems fair.

It is def not in pdf format.
Sounds good bro just thought I'd lend a helping hand :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jminis, or anyone else who may know, do you know how quickly the TNE would clear your system after the last application. What I'm asking is, do you have an idea of what the detection times for the TNE would be if one were to be tested? I'm just wondering if it would be shorter than if one were to inject Test Prop.

theslime

Awards
Hey Jminis, or anyone else who may know, do you know how quickly the TNE would clear your system after the last application. What I'm asking is, do you have an idea of what the detection times for the TNE would be if one were to be tested? I'm just wondering if it would be shorter than if one were to inject Test Prop.
I would think one or two days max. From what I understand, it would be the fastest clearing steroid of all . It's testosterone without any ester have any esters and it is absorbed really fast as well.

size

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs... test base should clear the system in a matter of 1-3 days; Test prop takes a little longer, roughly 14 days.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking, just wanted to be sure. You know...for research purposes only. ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking, just wanted to be sure. You know...for research purposes only. ;)
But of course, this is just a fictional game we play here. No one actually does any of this stuff. :thumbsup: