Its time to Recomp Hard---D plex, Katandrol, Trenazone, Transderm, T3, Albuterol

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool Its time to Recomp Hard---D plex, Katandrol, Trenazone, Transderm, T3, Albuterol

Well got another cycle planned out. Waiting for a few things and want to get rid of some others in my stash. Thought I would post up and get some comments.

Heres the layout:

D plex
    100/125/125/125/75
    Katandrol
    00/00/00/200/300/300/350
    Trenazone
    1ml/1ml/1ml/1ml
    Transderm
    0/3/3/5/7/10/12- pumps a day
    T3
    25/50/50/50/50/25 ---------wondering if i will be on enough stuff to combat the t3???
    Albuterol
    8/16/16/00/16/16 --------8mg 1x ED, 8mg 2x ED. extended release caps, will use benadryl instead of keto
    Low dose AI at the end of the cycle to prevent aromotization of the transderm

PCT
    Clomid-50/50/25/25
    Nolva-20/00/00/00
    HCGenerate
    Forma stanzol 0/0/4/4/4/4/4
    T3 pct
    Vit C 3000mg
    Vit D 3000iu
    Anabeta 4/4/6/6/6/6-caps

So fire away guys, open to suggestions, feedback. Cycle will probably start sept 20-oct 1 ish. Lots of supports for all the fun stuff i could run into. p5p, vitex, N2gaurd, Liver52, etc. etc

Using some S4 at the moment with post cycle/unleashed to control estrogen and boost T.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In... putting together a recomp cycle myself for November!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.73%

Wow if you don't get ripped I'd be shocked. Get before pics up
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

I will, since were not susposed to log here Il toss up another thread in the cycle info section once things start.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking forward to this gymrat. Trenazone dose is low, but everything else looks pretty good. If you have the ability to get another bottle of Trenazone and dose it higher I would.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Wallet is hurting, osta and mk-677 arent cheap. I would like to get a 2nd and dose it at 1.5ml for 5.5-6wks but we ll see how my other financil needs play out during the next 6wks.

on a side not, running S4, 65mg WO days as a pulse, creatine nitrate, 3.5g beta alanine, 5 caps need2slin-------wow, what a pump.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

not really sure why people are using sarms in their pct.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because they are unreal
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I wouldn't ever use S4 in PCT, but ostarine is a lot less suppressive and when started at a lower dose doesn't hinder recovery IMO.
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%

Subbed!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.14%

From the replies I have received in my own thread, it seems that this still won't keep the T3 from eating you up. (I was told that 500mg test e/week wouldn't even do the trick, only tren might).

Gotta see if you are losing too much mass and taper off if that is the case.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    From the replies I have received in my own thread, it seems that this still won't keep the T3 from eating you up. (I was told that 500mg test e/week wouldn't even do the trick, only tren might).

Gotta see if you are losing too much mass and taper off if that is the case.
    Yeah, im not 100% on the dosing i will use. But thats part of the reason why im going to use 7 pumps a day of Transderm
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

all sarms are supressive to hpta function, you are taking two step forward with pct, and one step back with a sarm.

if i were to use a sarm, or recomend it to someone to use, i'd say for them to finish their pct completely, then run a cycle of the sarm, then run a pct from the sarm.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Im not too worried, clomid will have me back in a few days. Ill start the osta like day 4 of pct.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

What I did is start the first 2 weeks of Osta at 6mg which is a low dose but still effective. I honestly don't think it affected HPTA and recovery and within a couple weeks I had all the signs of high natural test levels. Starting week 3 of PCT I went to 12mg and that's where I've kept it, and I think that is its sweet spot.
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

I would hold off on the adex unless you see signs of needing it. The D-plex should help prevent gyno, and crushing your estro is not going to have a good effect on strength. Also, trenazone, from what I have read, doesn't carry the same gyno risk that X-tren did.

Just wondering, but why are you using albuterol as opposed to clen?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

well i am a little prone to gyno. I get sensitive nips so i dont want to take any chances. I may use forma instead at a low dose til the tren is gone.

I looked in to albuterol for a while and compared it to clen. It should have wayyy less sides and provide 80% of the results of clen. I can also get it easily too. I have never used either, do you think i should go with clen instead??
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.28%

which sarm is mk-766?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    which sarm is mk-766?
    GH, i may have the numbers wrong

EDIT- fixed the GH sarm. mk-677 is it
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Not going to run adex anymore. Forma stanzol, 4/4 for 20 days while on. That restarting day 15 of pct
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

That sounds more reasonable. Except when you're actually dieting hardcore to cut for a show, I don't see the point in crushing estro. If nothing else, the temporary lack of penile function it can cause can leave one quite distraught. Just watch out, that combo of trenazone and d-plex could bring the rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    well i am a little prone to gyno. I get sensitive nips so i dont want to take any chances. I may use forma instead at a low dose til the tren is gone.

I looked in to albuterol for a while and compared it to clen. It should have wayyy less sides and provide 80% of the results of clen. I can also get it easily too. I have never used either, do you think i should go with clen instead??

Trenazone = Dienolone <-- what all the old 19nor tren PHs converted into. If you start getting leaky nips the arimadex isn't gonna help. You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice. Not sure if the benyadril is needed because albuterols half life is only 4 hours. By the time you wake up a majority is out of your system vs clenbuterol's 24 hour half life. Your beta-2 receptors never get a break so your body down regulates them to maintain equilibrium, But albuterol gives them a break at night. Thats why its preferred over clenbuterol in asthma treatment in america, there are no tolerance issues. Although treatment doses are only 200-600mcg and not 2-4mg.

I have tried albuterol and clenbuterol. Albuterol is less effective but clenbuterol is more miserable with sides. I had a resting pulse of 130 on clenbuterol and that can't be healthy. Personally I don't use ether anymore, but if I had to choose I'd rather take albuterol, loose weight slower and be able to sleep at night.

My suggestions would be to have/add some form of progestin control (easier to prevent then to treat), Drop the T3 from PCT because its very catabolic and the last thing you need is metabolically active hormones eating up your muscle when your test levels are recovering, and consider dropping the SARM from PCT just because it is so new and nobody really has an idea if its suppressive.

As for your T3 dosing, I did a little drug digging around and for people with thyroid problems they are given the drug Cytomel; according to their dosing, someone who is suffering from Mild Hypothyroidism should take 25 to 75 mcg daily. Thats for them to get normal metobolic function. If you're looking to gain supraphysiological metabolism then you'll have to go above and beyond that dosing. I recommend you still take it slow if you haven't used T3 before, but raise the dose to a point where you feel its effects and notice benifits. Just don't go crazy with the dose.

Thats my $0.10(My $0.02 is free)

(cost is reading my rant and reppage) ...Yes I'm kinda bored
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Trenazone = Dienolone <-- what all the old 19nor tren PHs converted into. If you start getting leaky nips the arimadex isn't gonna help. You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice. Not sure if the benyadril is needed because albuterols half life is only 4 hours. By the time you wake up a majority is out of your system vs clenbuterol's 24 hour half life. Your beta-2 receptors never get a break so your body down regulates them to maintain equilibrium, But albuterol gives them a break at night. Thats why its preferred over clenbuterol in asthma treatment in america, there are no tolerance issues. Although treatment doses are only 200-600mcg and not 2-4mg.

I have tried albuterol and clenbuterol. Albuterol is less effective but clenbuterol is more miserable with sides. I had a resting pulse of 130 on clenbuterol and that can't be healthy. Personally I don't use ether anymore, but if I had to choose I'd rather take albuterol, loose weight slower and be able to sleep at night.

My suggestions would be to have/add some form of progestin control (easier to prevent then to treat), Drop the T3 from PCT because its very catabolic and the last thing you need is metabolically active hormones eating up your muscle when your test levels are recovering, and consider dropping the SARM from PCT just because it is so new and nobody really has an idea if its suppressive.

As for your T3 dosing, I did a little drug digging around and for people with thyroid problems they are given the drug Cytomel; according to their dosing, someone who is suffering from Mild Hypothyroidism should take 25 to 75 mcg daily. Thats for them to get normal metobolic function. If you're looking to gain supraphysiological metabolism then you'll have to go above and beyond that dosing. I recommend you still take it slow if you haven't used T3 before, but raise the dose to a point where you feel its effects and notice benifits. Just don't go crazy with the dose.

For the trenazone i will be taking p5p & vitex, also the forma. Ive used x tren twice before so i am aware of what i about to walk into. Ill be fine with all that stuff on the tren, if it was 100mg of tren ace EOD i would be on caber.

The T3 will stop before PCT, Il have it tapered down to 25mg the last wk of it and will also be using **** T-3 PCT. i know how anti-catabolic it is and realize it would eat up all the new muscle if it did run it into pct.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Just watch out, that combo of trenazone and d-plex could bring the rage lol.
    Im looking forward to that
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

made some changes to the cycle. This is how it wil end up going. I have a wedding and my GF's birthday and than sh!t is on. I ve been on liver support and hawthorn berry for 2.5 wks now. think i will start sept 26th. 15 days out.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%

caber and prami are for prolactin control.

progestins are different hormones than prolactins.

the connection if any, isn't known between androgens and prolactin.

but the connection betwee androgens binding too, and interacting with the progestin recptor, increasing estrogenic side effects is known, and unfortunately, ai's help with estrogen, and dopamine antagonist help with prolactin. neither of which have to do with progestin.

however prolactin and estrogen have some kind of relationship, i believe it to be an inverse one.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Trenazone = You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice.

i didn't read the rest of your .10 cent, cause it started out completely incorrect. sorry bro.

you were right about dienolone being a nor androgen, and ai's not helping with leaky nips, infact, it is suggested low estrogen will cause a rise in prolactin (this is what happens when a woman gets pregnant) inducing mammary growth, and lactation.

dopamine antagonist like caber will help with prolactin, and AI's will help with estrogen.

that still does nothing though for dienolone interacting with the progestin receptor.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

well it will start sept 25, made final changes to the cycle and PCT in post #1. Will put up a log in the cycle info section in a wk
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827
    well it will start sept 25, made final changes to the cycle and PCT in post #1. Will put up a log in the cycle info section in a wk
    Looking forward to it bro!
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements
    By negi01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:56 AM
  2. Halo-Plex by Rock Hard Supps. - Legit?
    By 808rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 07:31 AM
  3. Having a hard time keeping it up!
    By scrilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:00 AM
  4. Havoc and Albuterol for recomp?
    By arizonanewbie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 10:18 PM
  5. Replies: 2