3 week Epi run after a 30 day Tren/Epi cycle?!?!

hove131

hove131

Awards
Just finished up running a month long Tren/Epi cycle and just started running Epi-strong solo for a 3-4 week run. What are your thoughts on the Epi-Strong cycle being ran after? I will run it up to 45 mg. I plan on PCT'ing with Clomid when finished as well as other pct products like test boosters, creatine, etc. Is this to much for one cycle? I've heard of people running Epi solo after a cycle similar so I thought it would be good. I'm running 1000mg of milk thistle and 2 caps of Liv52 daily. I just want to be safe is all.

steppinRazor

Awards
Sounds good to me..I've never done tren, but ran epistane at 40-50mg for a few weeks after a s'drol cycle..goodtimes

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thinking bort doing almost same thing. Maybe 3-4 weeks of havoc/epi after a 5week halodrol run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 7 straight weeks of epi with 4 weeks of tren at the beginning? Sounds good, too bad you don't have more tren!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
****, bumping an old thread again.. but seriously, anybody know if its ok to do 3-4 weeks havoc after 5 week halodrol, or will this be too much to handle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
best to keep it around 8 weeks total, but its all up to you man.
its your cycle.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks sounds ok. Thinking 5 weeks halodrol at 50/100/100/100/100 and 3 weeks epi at 40/40/40, since results come alot faster from epi. Sounds ok?