Lean gains stack?

W

w7shred

Awards
Havoc or Epistane with Halodrol?

what do you think?

I don't really want to run superdrol because of hair loss/gyno.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc or Epistane with Halodrol?

what do you think?

I don't really want to run superdrol because of hair loss/gyno.
I wouldn't stack 2 methyls. Way too harsh in my opinion.

TateFTW

TateFTW

Awards
What are you're goals? Intermittent fasting already has a tendency to bring about some catabolism, but if you're cutting I bet it would work great. I'm a big fan of IF for cutting. I'd think a good plan would be any of those three alone, at a lower dosage, with some protein and BCAA's throughout the day to make sure your muscles stick around. If I were going to do a PH while using IF I would probably do a six week cycle of epi and stay at 20mg the whole time. My intra right now is Blue rasberry Xtend and blue rasberry Carnivor protein, but If I were IF'ing I'd just sip on that all day untill my preworkout meal.

If you're doing anything other than cutting, you'll miss out on the full benefits of a cycle if you have that much time with no food.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say either Epi-Strong or Helladrol stacked with Katanadrol V2 would make more sense for a cut. Have you ran either one before? I feel like Epi was a better fit for me while cutting.

W

w7shred

Awards
Well my goal is strength. And I don't want a ph with huge water gains that I lose once I'm off. I ran dmz extreme for 6 weeks on my first run. Awesome strength gains and not massive size. So I wanted to do a stronger version of that. I was looking at Long R3 IGF-1 with test e but I think I want to PHs for a little while before I make the jump.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
havoc is epi lol i say go superdrol. just got off my halo/sd stack and got no gyno at all and hairloss was from the halo. im prone to it and sd is the only one that doesnt make me shed like hell. epi and halo will shed u more

W

w7shred

Awards
That's why I wrote epi or havoc. I'm prone to hairloss too. Maybe ill read up on that prevention thread. You try any of that stuff?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a Helladrol cycle with a little Beastdrol to help start it off. 6 weeks on the Helladrol with the 1st 3 added by Beastdrol.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of sdrol and hdrol. How'd you like it?

I was thinking

Sdrol 10/10/20/20
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75

Possibly katanadrol 2.0
350 x 6 weeks.

Thoughts?

W

w7shred

Awards
im trying to stay away from superdrol. anyone used 11oxo or Orastan-A in a stack?

I want to stack something with havoc I think.

W

w7shred

Awards
maybe andromass? good thing i have 2 months to choose this. I'm starting to feel like my strength goal is weighing more than the lean gains concern.

TateFTW

TateFTW

Awards
im trying to stay away from superdrol. anyone used 11oxo or Orastan-A in a stack?

I want to stack something with havoc I think.
Remember, Havoc is methylated, so for a stack you'll want to use something non-methylated. For a second I was looking at Furuza-a for a stack, or a transdermal like trenazone. (I'm NOT making suggestions, just listing a couple non-methylated compounds for you to look into.)

W

w7shred

Awards
yeah thats why I was wondering which Ortasan was preferred or 11-oxo

W

w7shred

Awards
Week 1 - 30mg SD
Week 2- 30mg SD
Week 3- 10mg SD Epistane 20mg
Week 4- 10mg SD Epistane 20mg
Week 5- Epistane 30mg
Week 6 Epistane 30mg
Week 7 Start PCT or Epi 40
Week 8 Epi 40?

Do you think that this would keep the gyno from superdrol down?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe andromass? good thing i have 2 months to choose this. I'm starting to feel like my strength goal is weighing more than the lean gains concern.
You'll tend to gain size on this and im not sure if thats what you want, but of course its diet that will dictate most gains. Strength will come but so will size. Your either better off with halo or epi as with pretty much any cycle you'll deflate a bit, losing some of that size you dont want. Just fyi the whole Androseries is buy one get one free right now.

W

w7shred

Awards
You'll tend to gain size on this and im not sure if thats what you want, but of course its diet that will dictate most gains. Strength will come but so will size. Your either better off with halo or epi as with pretty much any cycle you'll deflate a bit, losing some of that size you dont want. Just fyi the whole Androseries is buy one get one free right now.
What about that 6/8 week super/epi plan you think that would wrk? Seems I would lose the water before the 6 weeks were over and still get the strength from sd while keeping the esto conversion down too

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good stack to me, id bridge it

W

w7shred

Awards
or even DMZ extreme again the first 4 weeks instead of superdrol? I didn't have much for sides when I ran it.

W

w7shred

Awards
6 weeks long

Katanadrol 2.0 250mg/d
IBE Epistane 50mg/d

or

Week 1 - 30mg SD
Week 2- 30mg SD
Week 3- 10mg SD Epistane 40mg
Week 4- 10mg SD Epistane 40mg
Week 5- Epistane 40mg
Week 6 Epistane 40mg
Week 7 Start PCT or Epi 40
Week 8 Epi 40?

or

Halo and Epi 6 weeks

Either option should be stronger than the DMZ Xtreme I ran for 6 weeks. Katana's price is what making me think I might take a risk with the Super or even Run Halodrol but I don't know how smart that is being too harsh on the liver. People run winstrol and anadrol together that has to be much more toxic.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for epi and halo id do
epi 40/40/40/40/40/0/0
halo 0/0/50/50/50/50/50

or something similar to that

W

w7shred

Awards
Why couldn't I just run it 6 weeks epi 4 weeks halo but start the first two weeks alone making it an 8 week cycle?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
do that than, i was just suggesting what id do

W

w7shred

Awards
Hmmmm I really wanna do that with superd but affraid of gyno issues

W

w7shred

Awards
being my only my second run I think that Katanadrol and Epistane would be the saftest bet. Seems to be the best Unmethylated choice. It's just the price that is killing me of that katanadrol. Anyone ever go 8 weeks so that you dont have extra half full bottle? just a thought.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
being my only my second run I think that Katanadrol and Epistane would be the saftest bet. Seems to be the best Unmethylated choice. It's just the price that is killing me of that katanadrol. Anyone ever go 8 weeks so that you dont have extra half full bottle? just a thought.
I have seen a few people run Katana at up to 8 weeks with pretty good results. I think Chocolate milk ran it for 7-8 weeks at 300-350mg per week solo and had GREAT results if I remember correctly. It would stack well with Epistane also ;)

W

w7shred

Awards
so 8 weeks of epi isnt a hazard?

And Would this be a safer way to run to methyls or should I save it for round 3 or 4?

Week 1 - 30mg SD
Week 2- 20mg SD
Week 3- 20mg SD Epistane 20mg
Week 4- 10mg SD Epistane 30mg
Week 5- Epistane 40mg
Week 6 Epistane 50mg
Week 7 Epistane 50mg
Week 8 Epistane 50mg

or

Week 1 - 50mg H-Drol
Week 2- 50mg H-Drol
Week 3- 25mg H-Drol Epistane 30mg
Week 4- 25mg H-Drol Epistane 40mg
Week 5 Epistane 50mg
Week 6 Epistane 50mg
Week 7 Epistane 50mg
Week 8 Epistane 50mg

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
That's why I wrote epi or havoc. I'm prone to hairloss too. Maybe ill read up on that prevention thread. You try any of that stuff?
i did finasteride for like 3 months and saw some nice results and a lot of people noticed but my di** was dead during those months and a couple after. im also usin nioxin shampoo and conditioner. it keeps it a little thicker but still shed unless i use fina. i was gonna try dutasteride but but heard a lot of people losin ther libido for a long time and some forever. not worth it

W

w7shred

Awards
Stacks have been revised, what do you guys think?

H-drol: 50/50/75/75 /0 /0
Epi: 0/ 0/ 30/40/40/50

superdrol 10/20/20 /x /x /x
epistane 20/20/30/30/40/40

Epistane 20/20/30/40/0 /0
dmz Xtreme x/ x/36/36/36/36

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with the first one. And the doses of epi/hdrol just will be adjusted based on how you feel and what you're experiencing in terms of gains vs. sides. But regarding your question via PM, yes, I personally would see that one as having the least amount of potential sides than the others. Just make sure you're taking all your support supps on something like this with bridging 2 methyls (high dosed fish oil or krill oil, creatine, multi-vitamin, support like N2Guard for BP, liver, etc., and have some taurine on hand, too).

W

w7shred

Awards
I'd go with the first one. And the doses of epi/hdrol just will be adjusted based on how you feel and what you're experiencing in terms of gains vs. sides. But regarding your question via PM, yes, I personally would see that one as having the least amount of potential sides than the others. Just make sure you're taking all your support supps on something like this with bridging 2 methyls (high dosed fish oil or krill oil, creatine, multi-vitamin, support like N2Guard for BP, liver, etc., and have some taurine on hand, too).
hmm I like that stack the most as well, I keep hearing that Epi run for 6 weeks 20/30/30/40/50/50? (w/H-Drol)

and then the unmethyl route..
Furza 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Katana 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Why is Katanadrol 90$ and Furza-A 35?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I took epi, I noticed good gains at 30 mg and mild to moderate sides, when I increased it to 40 mg, I didn't see any additional benefit but I did notice more sides and horrendous cramps/pumps as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is Katanadrol 90$ and Furza-A 35?
150 caps instead of 60

And the epi and hdrol thing; I would not recommend running the 2 methyls both for 6 weeks. The 2 week overlap with 6 weeks total use will be more than enough stress on your body.

W

w7shred

Awards
Epi: 0/ 0/ 40/40/50/50

doses pending. Can't wait for november 21st! (12 weeks off.)

Sept 18th my pct ends should I really wait till Mid-Novmeber to start another one?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi: 0/ 0/ 40/40/50/50

doses pending. Can't wait for november 21st! (12 weeks off.)

Sept 18th my pct ends should I really wait till Mid-Novmeber to start another one?
Time on = Cycle + PCT
Time off = Same

Don't get all giddy and jump into a cycle early. You'll likely feel perfect and ready for it and it very likely wouldn't cause any problems, but why risk it? There are plenty of great natty products that you can play with in the meantime.

W

w7shred

Awards
If I were to run a wet compound that does aromatase would having it run into epi get rid of the gyno issues?

I think that would get more size than epi/halo bridge

AndroHard 6/6/6/6/0/0
Epistane 30/30/40/40/40/50

thoughts?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were to run a wet compound that does aromatase would having it run into epi get rid of the gyno issues?

I think that would get more size than epi/halo bridge

AndroHard 6/6/6/6/0/0
Epistane 30/30/40/40/40/50

thoughts?
That would be a fairly dry stack. I'm sure you were meaning to say AndroMass. That cycle would work fine as is.

W

w7shred

Awards
I did mean mass, and if it wasnt 130 a bottle I'd run it the full 6 weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i did finasteride for like 3 months and saw some nice results and a lot of people noticed but my di** was dead during those months and a couple after. im also usin nioxin shampoo and conditioner. it keeps it a little thicker but still shed unless i use fina. i was gonna try dutasteride but but heard a lot of people losin ther libido for a long time and some forever. not worth it
I like Nioxin too. Note however - it's not a hair loss shampoo. It seems to works better for women in that category. Like you, I can testify that it definitely leave hair MUCH more dense and full in terms of appearance. I think it's good, it's pretty cheap too if you buy it online.
I also agree on dutasteride - its half life is 6 weeks! crazy. Stick with finasteride if you use it at all

www.realnioxinreviews.com