Planning next cycle, need some sugestions.

L

lorden24

Awards
This will be my 2nd cycle. I'm looking to run Epistane as the core of it, and for 6 weeks, but I want to stack one or maybe two more PH's with it. Currently I'm looking into Epitest by powerlabs, which is a combo PH of Epistane and Pmag, but I would still like to throw in something else, preferably non methylated. Can I get some suggestions on what would be a good option?

Edit: I'm looking to really run one of those "wow" cycles lol.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want wow some tren ace

its hard to rec you something without knowing what your looking for from the cycle??? Leave the epitest alone, pretty sure it doesnt have enough p mag or epi to really be effective without a large dose.

Epi/trenazone would be fun. helladrol/trenazone, helladrol/katandrol, beastdrol/katandrol. I could go on for days but without you wants and needs its pointless

L

lorden24

Awards

its hard to rec you something without knowing what your looking for from the cycle??? Leave the epitest alone, pretty sure it doesnt have enough p mag or epi to really be effective without a large dose.

Epi/trenazone would be fun. helladrol/trenazone, helladrol/katandrol, beastdrol/katandrol. I could go on for days but without you wants and needs its pointless
The epitest is actually just a few mg's shy of the optimal dose on both PH's. And what I'm looking for would be gains that are quite obvious, I know this sounds funny but I want that cycle that will cause stretch marks and have people calling me out for being on, but I like to stick with things that are dry lean gains, and I like to stay away from anything that has a higher risk of gyno flare up's, I personally have never had a flare up from my 1st cycle, but I'm sure you understand wanting to just stay away from any risks of it. So in nutshell, I want lots of dry gains, and compounds with low gyno risk.

J

jhoney

Awards

i need some help with my 2nd cycle too and I would like to stack as well, i am most concerned with mass and strength, not too worried about cutting... thanks