helladrol cycle input needed

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by adam d 28 View Post
    hey guys, finally about to order everything i need to start my first ph cycle. went back and forth a lot between epi and hdrol and even considered andromass, but i decided on the classic first ph cycle of hdrol. going to order helladrol, cycle assist, pct assist, and clomid. cycle will look about like this:

helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75 (possibly 100 for weeks 5 and 6)
    cycle assist - as directed on bottle (2 doses per day, each being 4 hours away from hella dose)
    fish oil - ed with morning dose of hella

clomid - 50/50/50/50
    pct assist - as directed on bottle
    creatine mono - ed morning and post workout
    jack3d - pre-workout

fairly clean diet with optimum nutrition pro complex gainer shake and animal pak multi ed throughout.
    i am 5'8" 167 lbs right around 8-9% bf
    looking to get up around 180, no big deal if bf goes up a little.
    lifting heavy 5 days a week mostly compound with some iso lifts, lots of upper body, especially chest. 10-15 mins cardio to begin each workout.

i know its a simple cycle and i have done my research, but would you guys suggest anything to add/change? just want some input before i order everything and get rolling. Very excited to get started but I want everything to be perfect. Thanks for your time and input.
    I found adding Rev V2 in the 2nd-3rd week of pct to be very effective, and a good load of creatine on the first day off hdrol and continue taking through all of pct. Enjoy your cycle, I loved hdrol!

2. nice work, glad to see the gains you've had
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by adam d 28
    Alright time for a quick update. I am sitting around 182 lbs, strength is up, and my whole upper body is bigger and fuller. Body fat is up from where I started but I anticipated that and its not bad at all. Feeling good about the strength and size gains and the sides have been very minimal. I have caught a nasty cold thats going around, but I am going to do my best to push through it and finish my cycle. Looking ahead into PCT, my Clomid is liquid form. Any advice on how people measure/dose their liquid serms? Advice on fighting sickness while on cycle?
    Very nice man! Glad to see that the Helladrol has treated you well.

As for the clomid, use an oral syringe to measure it out and get an accurate dose. Oral syringes are available at any drug store
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Update: 2 weeks into pct sitting at 181 lbs. Libido is good strength is good and I am very happy where I'm at. Still getting good pumps in the gym as well the only thing I've noticed is a slight drop in stamina. I have seen some people run clomid at 50 a day for only 3 weeks after hdrol instead of 4.. thoughts on this? I'm thinking of going down to 25 a day in week 4 to gradually come off it..

5. Quote Originally Posted by adam d 28 View Post
    Update: 2 weeks into pct sitting at 181 lbs. Libido is good strength is good and I am very happy where I'm at. Still getting good pumps in the gym as well the only thing I've noticed is a slight drop in stamina. I have seen some people run clomid at 50 a day for only 3 weeks after hdrol instead of 4.. thoughts on this? I'm thinking of going down to 25 a day in week 4 to gradually come off it..
    Do you have an DAA based product or anything that you will be running coming off of the clomid? I didn't run DAA but added Reversitol V2 in my pct when coming off of nolva, I'm not sure if it is a mental comfort or what but Add some sort of AI/Test booster. I had significant gains on Hdrol and kept all but 3 lbs of it by running the proper pct, there are plenty of options out there if you throw a few bucks. Just a thought.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Do you have an DAA based product or anything that you will be running coming off of the clomid? I didn't run DAA but added Reversitol V2 in my pct when coming off of nolva, I'm not sure if it is a mental comfort or what but Add some sort of AI/Test booster. I had significant gains on Hdrol and kept all but 3 lbs of it by running the proper pct, there are plenty of options out there if you throw a few bucks. Just a thought.
    I have been running ntbm DAA since I stopped the hdrol and plan on continuing it for two more weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle.. Input Needed
    By MattD99 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:26 AM
  2. Input needed on cycle
    By LiveNDie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. First Cycle (Input needed)
    By Shawshank3741 in forum Anabolics