Need help from the pros! To use remaining rebound xt or not to use?

twoody7

Awards
Hello I am new to this website and signed up just for the help of you more educated individuals, this website really has a wealth of information but my problems just a little bit different and cant find the right answer. ! while on anavar I gained around 10 pounds and pretty quick i was almost stunned sorta like the effects of dbol or something? Anyways I finished my bottle and had nolva already purchased from the same guy. I wish i woulda studied more because i later found out nolva is not the best pct for anavar. It seemed to work fine but after I came off nolva my pre existing puberty gyno got aggravated and became much larger and quite sore. Did i purchase fake stuff :s So back to the main reason why I posted this long and probaly boring post: My friend had two bottles remaining of rebound xt which is now banned and very hard to come by I am told, he gave me them for very cheap 40 bucks for both of them still sealed. How could I take this to help with my gyno even though I am not cycling anything and what else should I purchase, and I am also worried about libido problems because I read they are quite common while taking rebound and my gf is quite a horny one ;). I AM NOT ON ANY AAS RIGHT NOW AND DO NOT PLAN ON TAKING ANY KIND IN THE NEAR FUTURE, i plan on staying completely natural after having tht unpleasant experience.Somebody please help me out, I dont want to be harassed I am jsut looking for help please :) thanks for taking the time to read who ever does. Any help would be appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should buy a bottle of cel formestane from nutraplanet, it's only like 24 bucks.

I would also look into getting some nolva from a research chem site.

no, i wont tell you of any. I will only say google research chemicals nolvadex, then find a site, and research using name of the site & key words like legit, scam....

twoody7

Awards
thanks man ill look into it !! Does any body else have any suggestions?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it the first or second formula? ATD or 6 bromo? Regardless, I haven't heard of many successful cases of gyno reversal with either formula. The main compound used for gyno reduction is Letro(which should be found at the same places jb hinted you too). As for rebound, It would definitely help out in gyno prevention. If it's ATD based just make sure to keep the dose low, around 25mg or so and the libido will be fine.

twoody7

Awards
its the atd bottle, yeah so your saying since i already have it and quite noticeably, you dont think it will help to much in reducing its size? its not terrible yet but its quite obvious i hope i could reverse it with pills before i try surgery. thanks for the info on tht and also I will look into letro but was concerned because of the libido side effects. Would these together be benificial or will it screw me up :p thanks

twoody7

Awards
can anyone help me out i recieved the bottles today alittle bit of advice would be greatly appreciated!! PLEASE :)