Tren and flu like symptoms???

hove131

hove131

Awards
This is my last week on a 30 day run of this Spawn cycle. Tomorrow is day 30. I woke up feeling like crap a few days ago and It's getting worse. I took my temperature tonight and it was 102.9. I'm not saying it is the cycle making me feel like this but was curious if it could possibly cause this. I could just be flat out sick for all I know but I don't ever get sick. I have been extremely sick to my head feeling and dizzy. The best way to describe it is like a horrible hangover or having the flu. I would think if this cycle would cause this I would have felt these symptoms awhile back maybe on week two and three. I cycled Cycle Assist for liver support as well as two Liv 52 caps every morning so I was pretty good there on the supports. I had planned on running Epi strong solo at 40 mg after tomorrow for three weeks to finish off this cycle. Just looking for some help and info here as I have never felt like this before on cycle. I've also never ran Tren before as well. Any ideas as to whats going on here?

Thanks in advanced. Eric

Collateral

Collateral

Awards
This is my last week on a 30 day run of this Spawn cycle. Tomorrow is day 30. I woke up feeling like crap a few days ago and It's getting worse. I took my temperature tonight and it was 102.9. I'm not saying it is the cycle making me feel like this but was curious if it could possibly cause this. I could just be flat out sick for all I know but I don't ever get sick. I have been extremely sick to my head feeling and dizzy. The best way to describe it is like a horrible hangover or having the flu. I would think if this cycle would cause this I would have felt these symptoms awhile back maybe on week two and three. I cycled Cycle Assist for liver support as well as two Liv 52 caps every morning so I was pretty good there on the supports. I had planned on running Epi strong solo at 40 mg after tomorrow for three weeks to finish off this cycle. Just looking for some help and info here as I have never felt like this before on cycle. I've also never ran Tren before as well. Any ideas as to whats going on here?

Thanks in advanced. Eric
Seems like it may be time for you to catch a cold then dude, dont worry i wouldn't put it down to the cycle this close to the end, but thats just me. And i could be wrong ! If your worried check with the doctor (Obviously be careful what you tell him haha)

Ryan