A Legend Returns...an epic Morry Log NPP/Masteron/TNE/Test/Tren Xtreme

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so maybe I'm not a legend, ha ha. My goal is to be one by the end of this sh1t. I started a thread to get some suggestions, which I did get a few, but my log is starting early. I thought it would be this Friday. Let's just say the stars aligned correctly and a Morry log comes to you sooner.

Below is just a copy and paste from there and it isn't modified. Only thing I did different was I front loaded my test. This isn't to say that below is concrete. You all know me well enough to know that I'll shift if my body tells me to. Below is a good outline.

I have:
Test Cyp-12 grams
NPP- 6 grams
Masteron- 6 grams
TNE- only 4 or 5 cc (using for the first couple days to get things going)
Tren Xtreme - 2.4 grams

What I'm up to:

Week 1-4
Test Cyp : 600 mg EW, first week (front loaded 1g of test c, then 300 mg 3 days later to gain stable blood levels in a week rather than 2-3 weeks) in one pin the other 3 it will be split into 2, 300 mg pins
NPP: 100 mg EOD
Tren Xtreme : 90 mg first and second week, 120 third and forth week (split in two does with 2/3 of it taken about 2 hours before workout)
TNE: As stated above, just the first 3-5 days at 33mg-66mg just to get things going, but by the time I run out of this, NPP will begin cleaving
Aromasin: As needed (most likely 12.5-25mg EOD, but we'll see, I'll use letro at .125mg when on TNE, but that is only for a few days)
Caber: .5 mg E3d

Weeks 5-10
Test Cyp : 1 gram EW, split into two pins
NPP: 150 mg EOD
Masteron Prop: 200 mg EOD

Weeks 11-12
NPP: 200 EOD
Masteron Prop: 250 EOD

Support :
HCG: 250iu EW weeks 2-11 (I may up this to 500iu, not sure yet, we'll see how bad the NPP shuts me down)

I'll be using T3 weeks 1-8, ramping up to 100mcg, then tapering back down

On hand:
Tamox
Letro

PCT
Osta
Exemstane
HcGenerate or T-Force
CJC 1295 DAC (possibly, not sure, will depend on money)
NOTE: I know there isn't a SERM, before you flame me, look at my last PCT, SERMS don't work well for me and are very counter productive. I'll recover fine on this, promise

Stats:
28 years old
197 lbs
13% bf
Training for days, ha ha

Coming out of a very, very strict cut right now and have been for about a week. I'm also known to overtrain, but I took almost an entire month off, my body is ready for this. Been back training hard, but waiting for this cycle to start my full circuit madness back up.

Originally I was just going to use all the compounds at the same dosage throughout the cycle using the Tren Xtreme to kick start things off. After much thought though and given my body fat, masteron prop won't show it's magic for me at this BF%, so I'm going to stick with just the test/npp/tren xtreme for the first 4 weeks. This will give me enough time to lower the BF% down a few points at least. Tren Xtreme was picked because I am avoiding methyls again (I like to drink on my breaks.....sue me) and it is known for muscle hardness and lean gains. The doses were recommended by a trusted friend and somebody that reacts a lot like I do to similar compounds, so I'm thinking it is perfect.

Weeks 11-12 are just the props; the cyp should be making it's way out but be active in a decreasing nature.

Just a little background on what's been going on with me. I suffered a MAJOR back injury due to a swimming accident. This hindered my workouts a ton. I wasn't strength training for almost 3 weeks. I was trying to get in as much cardio, but the domino effect hit me and one thing led to another. I found myself at 13% BF again. I had fun along the way, so no complaints but it is time for transformation. I'll shred down while building muscle. At the end, I'll PCT and may go into a bulk for the rest of winter. I'll see what is going on then and make that decision.

My routine is posted in the forums somewhere and so is my diet. If you want detail, just ask. I'll post em or PM you.

I'm a Primal advocate and I practice it pretty strictly. I only deviate when I will be working for 8-12 hours at a pretty intense rate. I don't work with concrete anymore, so this shouldn't be an issue. I should be able to follow Primal about 95% of the time if not more.

Workouts are intense, two 3 day splits back to back. For now though, I'm rotating the fifth day b/t legs and back and using the sixth for cardio and rest. I imagine this will change as the anabolics kick in.

Before I injured myself I was DL around 405 x 3, squat was 415 x 5, bench was maxed at 360. I intend to get back to there quickly and move past it. I will need to be very careful with the DL and Squat as I can't afford to injure my back during this cycle. I will be forced to cut it short if I do. I'll be careful. Careful enough to push but not careless enough to injure (if I can help it).

As with all my logs, no question is stupid, ask away and I'll give you some sort of explanation. My style is I have a reason behind pretty much everything. I'm OCD to the T. I don't keep a workout log, I remember most the numbers. I barely even keep a calendar, but for this cycle I'm making one just to keep up with all the sh1t I'm taking.

Suggestions, comments, or just subbing for the fun. You are all welcome to follow.

A special thanks to:
pillsRgood
RickRock13
MakaveliThaDon
TheMeatus101
JudoJosh
Tomahawk88
thundergod
xFRACTION
T50
schwellington
TheDarkHalf
Hcc5881
Lightweight1
MrKleen73
Punisher88

You guys all jumped on this cycle like white on rice and I can't thank you enough for showing your support even before I started my first pin. I better see all your asses in here, ha ha. Good to have all of you and good to be back bros. Let's take this muther****er for a ride and carve out a body of a god. I'll need your insight, encouragement, and support along the way. I'm not sure what hurdles are in front of me on this journey, but I do know I commit to you guys like I always do. I finish my logs. I update as much as I can. I give detailed info and pics. Hold on for the ride and let's fock this sh1t up!

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

weight 198 (taken in the evening, usually I'll be taking this in the morning)

I pinned 1 gram of test c and 100 mg of NPP. I also pinned 37.5 TNE. I took 90 mg Tren Xtreme. This was 6.5 cc of **** I put in my quads. I'm counting on being damn near immobile tomorrow morning. I did split it. 3 in one 3 in the other. I also chose to start with legs and hit hard cardio, so maybe I won't be dying tomorrow. I'll let you guys know. I'm thinking it will at least hurt a bit, but I have 3 days till next leg day :)
Also took .5mg caber and some letro (for the TNE aromatization, very, very low dose and only for a few days, I'll be mainly using exemstane)

The protocol I'm following for frontload is pretty common. I'll be dosing at 600, so my first is 1 gram, then 300 (as if the first does was 300) and the test should start to kick in by the end of the week. I'll let you know how this worked for me.

Tren Xtreme is an interesting compound on paper. It converts to nandrolone in the body, but has a hardening effect on the muscles with reports of lean gains in a short time. Think of it like this. Masteron prop cuts and hardens with lean gains, right? Superdrol is methylated masteron and is wet with crazy gains. Think of Tren Xtreme like the reverse of this. Tren Xtreme is just called that to sell it. It isn't tren. It is a 19nor, but hardly tren. It converts to nandrolone and that's where I'll leave it. We'll get to test out how it works to harden muscles up :)

Legs/Arms

I couldn't feel any of the anabolics yet, besides the TNE and probably the Xtreme (I think I'll leave out calling it Tren Xtreme so as not to confuse random readers and make them think I'm running NPP and Tren). I had a bit more determination than with TNE alone, but could be placebo at this point. TNE I def felt and I love this sh1t!!

Couple notable lifts

Squats 135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 275x5 (this is the heaviest I've done since the injury. I could have done more but I'm not pushing it yet)

Hammer chin ups, BW+45x10, 8, 6

4 full circuits completed.

10 min HISS cardio on an elliptical before AND after workout.

I was tired for long enough to change clothes. Then I was ready to workout again. Gotta love TNE.

Workout took about 1.5 hours to complete with the cardio in there

Tomorrow no pin. Chest and Abs.

Morry

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
In bro. This looks extremely awesome!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Pretty crazy you only went up to 13% bf with the long break... That's pretty awesome! Just means you'll prob swell to 230's at 8%, or better! Kill it morry!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
superdrol isnt wet silly goose
In the respect that they don't aromatize I agree. I've taken it, however and it wasn't a lean and dry gain for me. I know diet has a lot to do with water retention, so maybe I was eating too many carbs and too much sodium. I just remember putting on 15 lbs or so and losing about 9 of them. IMO, that means the weight was water and glycogen, not muscle.

I've read both sides and have seen users report a variety of reactions leaving me to believe it is diet and individual genetics. Superdrol was wet for me, maybe dry for others.

That being said, who gives a fock. You get my point, right? :lol:

Good to see you in here bro and thanks for keeping me on my toes.

BTW- how'd you know I have a goose.....weird

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here for sure Morry! Kill it brosef!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Let the games begin

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In Morry, and Xtreme being an oral you sure can feel it already. Think of the half life of the compounds anything that is only active for a shorter period can exact the feelings of being on pretty much immediately. Strength gains and thoughts of added mass would be placebo but not the extra aggression of a highly androgenic compound.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

And Yeah I agree....even though SD is supposed to be dry....a lot of the gains you get from it are glycogen and water which you lose once you come off.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Be careful ramping up that high on t3 bro. Couple of signs to watch out for with that high of a t3 dose are if you start to lose your pump in the gym, and you start to have low blood sugar issues. Either of those happen I'd back down on it just slightly.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
What I don't get a shout out ???

Subd

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
On a side not, well sort of, I just watched bigger faster stronger... Fock the media, congress and that dumb ass dad that failed to make the connection that quitting juice cold turkey + massive anit depressants killed his son.... Rant over, sorry...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDWITT?! o ****

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Here for sure Morry! Kill it brosef!!
Welcome and thanks man!

Let the games begin
Eddie!!! Good to see you here. You got here quick but I sent that link over early this morning. I'll keep you in the loop even if you don't have time to be on AM. I know you're busy, but you've become a good friend. Let's rock this focking sh1t!

In Morry, and Xtreme being an oral you sure can feel it already. Think of the half life of the compounds anything that is only active for a shorter period can exact the feelings of being on pretty much immediately. Strength gains and thoughts of added mass would be placebo but not the extra aggression of a highly androgenic compound.
Well said. I think probably was the Xtreme. See my notes below. This sh1t is no joke

Subbed!

And Yeah I agree....even though SD is supposed to be dry....a lot of the gains you get from it are glycogen and water which you lose once you come off.
You and I both! Welcome my man!

I'm in.......Morry my excitement here is palatable
Of course you're here bish. Welcome Don. Follow along and call me when you want to talk focker.

damn son. youve got the whole ****ing board following ya! this is gonna be insane! i mean insane! i hope everyone is wearing a seatbelt because this ****s gonna be rough!
I put a lot into my logs HC, I'm glad everybody has high hopes because I won't be letting them down. Barring injury, I plan on making some history here. Personal history, but still history. I'll remember this cycle forever.

Be careful ramping up that high on t3 bro. Couple of signs to watch out for with that high of a t3 dose are if you start to lose your pump in the gym, and you start to have low blood sugar issues. Either of those happen I'd back down on it just slightly.
Roger that. I'll def keep that in mind. T3 won't be here till early next week. I was planning on ramping it up. 25 for 2 days, 50 for 2 days, 75 for 2 days then 100. If I get any of those symptoms in the front of my head. If I have to, I'll just run it lower.

What I don't get a shout out ???

Subd
Yo man! Good to see you. The shout outs went to those who popped in my cycle plan thread. No offense, you know your my boy. Just thanking those who jumped on this quick. How's the personal training going?

On a side not, well sort of, I just watched bigger faster stronger... Fock the media, congress and that dumb ass dad that failed to make the connection that quitting juice cold turkey + massive anit depressants killed his son.... Rant over, sorry...
Agreed. That documentary was def part of deciding to stop poisoning myself with DS, PH and other crap. Not that it is all that way, but def more harsh with much less results. The dark side......so very good to me.

no bro. rant on. i feel the same way. the public/media is so ignorant! it pisses me off. with that note, morry, don't off yourself bro. we don't need that ****. ok?
No offing here. Just get your ass back over to the states. Stop in so we can make some weights cry, then we'll hit the city and the lake after.

Red Alert, there has been an Edwitt sighting in the area. Hide yo kids hide yo wife
:lol: Speaking of Legends, that man def is one. I'm a fortunate muther****er to have him as a friend. If you haven't gotten some good friends off of AM, you're missing out.

EDWITT?! o ****
Now who's the slut :lol:

Kidding bro

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Chest/ Abs

Weight 197 (-1)

Pinned 37.5 TNE, took 90 mg Xtreme split into two doses, 30 in the morning 60 in the afternoon. TNE was with the 60mg of Xtreme.

Took a little letro tonight after workout.

The weirdest thing happened on the way home. I pinned my TNE and took the last of my Xtreme right before my long ride home to give it about 1.5 hours to kick in. I got about 50 minutes into the ride and I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was the craziest thing. I wasn't tired at the office but I found myself falling asleep in rush hour traffic. I tried everything. Rolled the windows down, turned up the radio, shook my head, hit my head against the side of the window, and I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I was going to wreck if I kept driving bc I was just falling asleep. I've NEVER had this happen before. EVER. I was well rested as well and not tired at all for the entire day. I pulled over, found a parking lot, leaned my seat back, set my alarm and literally went to sleep for an hour. I woke up and was still pretty dazed but I could keep my eyes open. This has to be the Xtreme. TNE never did this to me. I'm not sure what happened, but I'll be taking the Xtreme in the car next time when I get close to the gym. Once at the gym, I hit my HISS cardio which pulled me out of the daze and I murdered the workout.

I can def tell there is something there besides TNE. I'm not talking about the extreme lethargy, I was able to get in a couple more reps after failure on a few presses. This is great so far besides the unbearable lethargy. Even now, hours after working out, I'm alert and am not falling asleep. Weird weird. I'll change it up a bit tomorrow and let you guys know.

All in all, the workout went more than perfect. I had plenty of steam and finished my 4 circuits pretty quick. Then I hit another 10 min of cardio.

I can't wait for the NPP and test to start kicking in. I should have enough test for the next couple days. Enough time for the esters to cleave enough and start kicking in.

Tomorrow I pin 100 mg NPP and it is Shoulders and back. I'll prob be taking it easy on DLs bc I went heavy on squats. We shall see.

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are your goals strength oriented? or mass? cause this is one hell of a mass cycle(npp test) but the tren extreme should net nice strength as well

asthetics or power on this one?

I always go for asthetics- i dont care how much i can lift- i care what i look like, but everyone has different goals yuh?

Yuh

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
are your goals strength oriented? or mass? cause this is one hell of a mass cycle(npp test) but the tren extreme should net nice strength as well

asthetics or power on this one?

I always go for asthetics- i dont care how much i can lift- i care what i look like, but everyone has different goals yuh?

Yuh
Both. I'm going to have my cake and eat it too.

The first 4 weeks will be concentrated on getting close to single digit BF while regaining my strength. I'm not all that worried about pushing the scale way up right now. I imagine it will hover for a while as I recomp. Recovering from my injury and dropping fat is key here.
Then ill hit up the masteron and increase the NPP and test. I should put on a good amount of weight fairly quickly.
I'm not looking to be massive but 210 is pretty modest and where I hope to be.
That being said, you all know I won't sacrifice my BF to put on just a little muscle. I've never taken 19nors so its hard to say for certain but this is a good outline. If I need to change it, I will.

Make sense?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
training is going great.... im studying to take the nsca exam again....... maybe sometime in the spring... i was jk about the shout out its no biggie..... the important thing is you kill this fcking cycle...

ur running hcg right?

i get worried about 19nors and the suppression they can cause... but i am def liking the effects they are reported to have!

WE NEED BEFORE PICS NAOW!!!!

btw, that epic lethargy you had was probably due to the ph.. (xtreme)

remember we had a conversation about that epi that was giving me problems? you might as well stick with a low dose of dbol for a kicker... or maybe some tbol or something... these otc aas have some crazy sides IME

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast in this b!tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleepy thing was no doubt a bout of hypoglycemia. Hungry, hungry muscles suck up glycogen. Highly androgenic substances make muscles hungry. You don't keep adding fuel to the fire or add too many simple of carbs with no moderate or slow carbs and low blood sugar will do that. I know you, play with your nutrients around that time Morry you will have it licked in no time flat. I used to go hypo all the time before I got my insulin under control just from my natural tendencies with my family. So I am very familiar with bouts of hypo and that sounds just like one IMO.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow this does look amazing, in for the epicness! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright....no homo, but where the hell is the starting pics bro!?

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm definitely trusting that you know your body and that you will not need a SERM after this. If you can run this cycle and walk away without BOOBS, then you rock!

Good Luck!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He walked away last time ripped to shreds and a about the same weight as the end of his cycle. Look at his avi that was in PCT if I remember correctly.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
npp was my favorite compound- gained 7lb while cutting at 2500 cals ed and doing cardio everyday- 7 lbs while cutting- insane

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
training is going great.... im studying to take the nsca exam again....... maybe sometime in the spring... i was jk about the shout out its no biggie..... the important thing is you kill this fcking cycle...

ur running hcg right?

i get worried about 19nors and the suppression they can cause... but i am def liking the effects they are reported to have!

WE NEED BEFORE PICS NAOW!!!!

btw, that epic lethargy you had was probably due to the ph.. (xtreme)

remember we had a conversation about that epi that was giving me problems? you might as well stick with a low dose of dbol for a kicker... or maybe some tbol or something... these otc aas have some crazy sides IME
Def HCG. I'll be starting that early next week. 250 ius twice a week.

I know that my source is more than legit. The gear is so smooth, I pinned 6ml and didn't even get all that sore. Just one quad. Maybe dbol next time. Not sure. We'll see.

I'm glad things are going well bro.

Sleepy thing was no doubt a bout of hypoglycemia. Hungry, hungry muscles suck up glycogen. Highly androgenic substances make muscles hungry. You don't keep adding fuel to the fire or add too many simple of carbs with no moderate or slow carbs and low blood sugar will do that. I know you, play with your nutrients around that time Morry you will have it licked in no time flat. I used to go hypo all the time before I got my insulin under control just from my natural tendencies with my family. So I am very familiar with bouts of hypo and that sounds just like one IMO.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Kleen again"

You rock Chris. I had some idea, but you connected the dots. I'll be incorporating a banana around the time I take the 60mg and see how that goes. I'll burn it off and then some with my circuits anyhow. Sh1t, I'll burn it off in cardio. :lol:

How do you like npp? I'm thinking of ordering the raws myself but so far have never tried it.
Too early to tell bro. HC and Scwell are both better sources of information regarding NPP than I as of now. Get with me in a few weeks. Or better yet, follow along. I'll tell ya!

wow. a good ****ing piece of info. best ive seen in a while. mrkleen just got cool points. very impressed.
Told you HC, Kleen is the man! He has always proved to be an invaluable source of information. That is why I feel so honored to have some off the most well respected guys following along. Won't let any of you down.

SUBBED!

Looks amazing dude.
Welcome and I hope so!

Wow this does look amazing, in for the epicness! :)
Glad you came along for the ride. It is going to get interesting.

Alright....no homo, but where the hell is the starting pics bro!?
End of week one I'll post the pics. No homo :)

I even have a pic of me before the cut. Jesus I got fat :lol:

I'm definitely trusting that you know your body and that you will not need a SERM after this. If you can run this cycle and walk away without BOOBS, then you rock!

Good Luck!
No luck needed brother. Check out my PCT thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/172300-morrys-effin-pct.html

It is fact my friend. SERMS are not for me. I have also helped a few other guys look outside the box too. I stayed ripped and no SERM. It does require an exact procedure, but it works well. Take a look :)

He walked away last time ripped to shreds and a about the same weight as the end of his cycle. Look at his avi that was in PCT if I remember correctly.
That's an affirmative Kleen.

npp was my favorite compound- gained 7lb while cutting at 2500 cals ed and doing cardio everyday- 7 lbs while cutting- insane
I can't wait for it to kick it!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

weight 196 (-2)

Back Shoulders

I pinned 100mg NPP this morning. No issues. I also pinned 37.5mg TNE before workout. Took 30mg Xtreme in the AM and the 60 mg with the TNE about 1.5 hours before workout. I had some carbs about an hour before the Xtreme and guess what? Kleen was EXACTLY right. I still had some lethargy, but not nearly what I experienced yesterday. By the time I got to the gym I was ready, besides the fact that I left my Vibrams at the house and had to run and get them.

DLs 135x10, 225x15, 275x2, then I had to stop. I tweaked something in my lower back. Not good, but def didn't stop my workout. I'll work around this for the time being. I'm almost positive I have identified what I did in form to do this. I don't foresee this becoming a major problem.

Military press the 80s x5, then went to full bar 135x 6, 135x5. All in a circuit with face pulls. Heavy face pulls. Felt really good.

I was cautious with my back for the rest of the workout. The only thing I had to go light on was shrugs and bent over rows, so I hit them volume, 135x16, 135x14, 135x12 (shrugs) and 55s with the one armed, bent over rows, slow and easy with a double negative. I still got a great burn from doing this.

My strength is coming back pretty quick. I'm happy with today for the most part. The TNE and Xtreme are treating me well. I honestly don't feel anything else as of yet.

I am experiencing headaches, but I don't think it is the gear. I got some contact lenses and they have been driving me insane. I thought I would at least note it in here for informational purposes, but my honest opinion is the headaches are caused by the contacts. Glasses should be here in a week or so. Then I'll know for sure.

10 min before and after workout of HISS cardio. I stayed around 165-180 bpm and as high as 190 for the whole time barring my first 1.5 min that it took for me to get there on my first 10 min.

All in all, I feel good, but I haven't gotten that feel good felling yet from the test. I front loaded the sh1t out of it, but I know it will be a few more days before I can tell. I'm taking letro and haven't experienced any tenderness or puffiness of the nips from the TNE. That's a good sign for now. I only have enough TNE for a day or two more. Then I'll be switching to Aromasin.

I'll be adding T3 next week. After some more research, I'll ramp up from 25 to 50mcg, but stay there as long as it is effective. I am waiting for the test to kick in before I start T3. I don't want it to be any more catabolic than I can help. On 600 mg of test c, 300-450mg of NPP, and 540mg of Xtreme, I doubt it will be, but I need all that to be active to make sure it isn't.

I took some aleve for the back and am about to hit the sack. Tomorrow I was going to do legs and arms, but I'll prob do chest and abs to give my back another day. Even then though, I'll use machines for squats to keep the load off the back. Hopefully the NPP will help me out and allow me to lift without any pain (bad pain not good, good pain is what we all are looking for, right?). We'll see. Regardless, I'll shift things around and push forwards.

I pin 300mg of test c in the morning. Took letro tonight. Caber in the morning as well.

Morry

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as expected great discussion and fun in this thread.I can smell another classic thread in the making

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I slack for a day or two and look how this thread has blown up!!
Re-subbed, herr morry.

You gonna kick so much friggin' ass!!!

On a side note:
Do you have a girlfriend right now? Because the combination of Masteron and Caber is gonna transform you into the horniest of horn-dogs out there.

Give it to her good, ol' boy!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update and great workout. Keep doing your thing man. Can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring! ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dont wanna lose this thread. Sub'n

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep thinking about giving Masteron a whirl, but still haven't.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a sick cycle, will be following along as I am really curious about your thoughts on NPP and Masteron.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... I'm SUB'd here as well, is this going to be the LOG or the other one? I'm confused, not hard to do, LoL!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
as expected great discussion and fun in this thread.I can smell another classic thread in the making
All the ones contributing are making it that way. All I'm doing is pinning gear, eating right, working out like an animal and logging the sh1t out of it. The rest is all up to you guys.

I slack for a day or two and look how this thread has blown up!!
Re-subbed, herr morry.

You gonna kick so much friggin' ass!!!

On a side note:
Do you have a girlfriend right now? Because the combination of Masteron and Caber is gonna transform you into the horniest of horn-dogs out there.

Give it to her good, ol' boy!!
Ummm, I wouldn't say I have a steady girlfriend. There are too many to pick from. Why settle on one? They'll get it just the same :lol:

Nice update and great workout. Keep doing your thing man. Can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring! ;)
Thanks. You and I both.

Cant wait to see the before, first week, and second week pics!
You didn't say no homo.

Dont wanna lose this thread. Sub'n
Welcome!!!

I keep thinking about giving Masteron a whirl, but still haven't.
We'll find out what I think in another 4 weeks or so. At 200 mg EOD, I imagine I'll start feeling it the first week I'm on it.

This is a sick cycle, will be following along as I am really curious about your thoughts on NPP and Masteron.
It will all be right here. Thanks for following and welcom.

OK... I'm SUB'd here as well, is this going to be the LOG or the other one? I'm confused, not hard to do, LoL!
Lmao, I think you got it figured out now.Welcome my friend.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

weight 201 (+4)

I pinned 300mg of Test cyp this morning. Pinned TNE and took Xtreme as I have been.

The weight is up because the carbs I added. Yup, I broke Primal today. I kept getting light headed bc I haven't been bringing my lunch, just cooking a big breakfast and eating a yogurt during the day. This isn't going to be enough. The anabolics are requiring a lot more cals. So I ran out, grabbed a sandwich and my light headedness went away. I also waited to eat my yogurt until rright before I took the 60 mg of Xtreme. This extra food solved the lethargy entirely. I'm in a rush to shed the fat, but the fact is, my muscles are hungry and the fat will come off regardless. I'm upping cals. I won't be eating complex carbs if I can help it. The extra cals will be healthy fats, proteins and fruits. I'll switch things around and let you guys know.
I'm pretty sure the weight is just water weight from adding the carbs.

The extra cals made my workout a breeze. I went easy as it was my second day of chest. Hit the BB at 275x3 and pyramided down from there. I'm also incorporating grapple twist for my obliques. I'm loving these. I think I'm starting to feel the other compounds. The workout today was too easy, but the weight was no joke (not real heavy bit def not light). I'm hoping this is the NPP and test C kicking in. I think I have enough TNE for at least one more day. Still no estro sides. The low dose of letro is doing its job.

I used a heating pad at work for my back and took some Aleve. I know naproxen can lower the ability to build muscle but I can't afford the inflammation. My back didn't ache a bit during the workout. I'll be icing and putting the heating pad on it back and forth to sooth the pull. It isn't bad and I think if I'm careful it won't be a problem.

When I got home, i was ready to workout again. This cycle is going great so far. I just need to focus on form, nutrition and using these anabolics to my greatest advantage. I'll stop worrying about getting a few point of BF of so quick and we'll see what happens. Eating Primal keeps me dry as it is. I can tell I'm a bit bloated tonight. We'll see how the weight is tomorrow after the workout. I won't be taking in any complex carbs tomorrow.

Cardio was the same, 10 before, 10 after.

I'll pin NPP in the morning. Took caber this morning. Will take letro before I go to bed.

Tomorrow is Legs and Arms. I'll be using machines and not free squat.

Pics on Monday.

Morry

Meister

Meister

Awards
This log gives an entire new meaning to attention to detail. Great Job!!

Cannot wait to see the pics. (No Homo)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Subd! Looking forward to seeing how it all goes! Sounds like a mad cycle!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I guess this is my official sub. I swear I did this earlier but alright. Kill it Morry. In to see some starting pics.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff Morry!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kept getting light headed bc I haven't been bringing my lunch, just cooking a big breakfast and eating a yogurt during the day. This isn't going to be enough. The anabolics are requiring a lot more cals. So I ran out, grabbed a sandwich and my light headedness went away. I also waited to eat my yogurt until rright before I took the 60 mg of Xtreme. This extra food solved the lethargy entirely. I'm in a rush to shed the fat, but the fact is, my muscles are hungry and the fat will come off regardless. I'm upping cals. I won't be eating complex carbs if I can help it. The extra cals will be healthy fats, proteins and fruits. I'll switch things around and let you guys know.

I'm hoping this is the NPP and test C kicking in.

Morry
Good call on eating something with that Tren-Xtreme.......it requires it. You can't starve yourself and expect strength gains.......or any gains for that matter. Eat.......eat sensibly......but eat!!

And you know that Test-Cyp ain't kickin' yet.........it takes up to 4 weeks or slightly longer to truly be kicking.
What you're experiencing is the NPP and the TNE rearing their frightful heads!!

I wish you had some more TNE or at least a little Prop to take for the next couple of weeks.
But that Tren-Xtreme will be kicking for you regardless.

Thunder