Planning upcoming cycle..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I am looking to add some weight onto my frame but at the same time keep the gains under control and not look a big block after this cycle ends. I plan to use 1-Test cyp, 5AA-Cyp, and M1T. I have used two of the three products before, 5AA-Cyp being the only one I have not used. As far as dosages go, I am looking at:
M1T - Weeks 1-5 - 10mg day
1-Test Cyp - Weeks 1-10 - 200mg (EOD)
5AA Cyp - Weeks 1-8 - Undecided about dosage as of yet..

I used M1T at 10mg/day for 5 weeks previously and liked the results. My only problem with this cycle is going to be homebrewing the 5AA Cyp.. Do I need to buy a kit? Best place to buy the supplies? I have never homebrewed before and would much rather spend the extra money on an already made solution than take the chance of messing it up myself..

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
You are going to be LETHARGIC as hell!:think:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I got sleepy just reading that cycle. :blink:

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
To tell you the truth..The M1T lethargy never really hit me nor did the 1-test cyp lethargy and that is why I did not consider adding 4ad. I will think about adding a 4ad-cyp however I am not sure as of yet.. Any answers to the homebrew questions?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty androgenic, bro. Are you prone to shedding?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
That's pretty androgenic, bro. Are you prone to shedding?

I have not lost any as of yet nor have I noticed any thinning. However, My brother is balding but he is the only one in our family to have lost his hair (both sides)..