Got confilicting Advice....

The Rob

Awards
MY brother who is 19, wants to start a PH cycle so we went to see
my supplier (whom I trust), and he told me to be absolutely worryless to the effects of standtard PH's on him.
he recommended a 12 week cycle and as a PCT he said ZMA would be adequate.....

This goes against everything i have read on the internet, but this guy knows what he's talking about and I respect his opinion.
I'm really confused, my borther looks for me to advice (and I advised hi magainst the PH's from what I have read) but again, I trust this guy...

What do you guys think?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He has probably never experienced nut's the size of raisins..

Bad info.. :hammer:

gsteclipse97

Awards
with advice like that i wouldnt think he knows his stuff that well.

gsteclipse97

Awards
12 weeks sounds long to me on any PH. what did he even recommend him to take? And i dont care what PH you are taking, if you took something for that long without PCT im pretty sure things wouldnt be nice.

The Rob

Awards
12 weeks sounds long to me on any PH. what did he even recommend him to take? And i dont care what PH you are taking, if you took something for that long without PCT im pretty sure things wouldnt be nice.
well I told my bro if he's gonna do anything for a 1st cycle to do 1AD/4AD (which is coincidentally what I'm thinking of doing)...Which is what the dude suggested.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is too long, especially for a first timer. ZMA is definatley not enough for PCT. 19 is too young for many reasons. Tell the guy that you trust that he needs to learn some things about hormones, chemistry, and biology.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
kid too young, cycle too long, pct too inadequate my 2 cents

gsteclipse97

Awards
basically tell him to wait 3 years or so and then come join the forums and learn how to do a real cycle, until then creatine, protein, lots of food, and sleep is all he needs

The Rob

Awards
basically tell him to wait 3 years or so and then come join the forums and learn how to do a real cycle, until then creatine, protein, lots of food, and sleep is all he needs
it's not like he just started working out, I train him like a mofo...... he's quite big and kownledgable. It's jus tI don't have enough experience with AAS or PH's, so I come to you guys lol

gsteclipse97

Awards
it's not like he just started working out, I train him like a mofo...... he's quite big and kownledgable. It's jus tI don't have enough experience with AAS or PH's, so I come to you guys lol
well at least you came here first cause with that guys advice im sure your brother wouldnt have been very happy in a few months when he lost all of his gains and had pebble nuts.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
ZMA for pct :icon_lol: he must not like your brother very much. Just give him some protien shakes and some creatine.

strangebrew

Awards
I heard peanut butter was good for pct. Any truth to that?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I heard that if you squirt ZMA on your pecker it makes your nuts tighten up.....oh .....wait....that was DNA and it was when squirt it FROM your pecker...my bad.

strangebrew

Awards
I heard that too, from the guy at GNC, but he said only if it's pinned or taken rectally. I was going to try it with ZMA sprinkled on top, yeah?
Nice, let me know how that works. Also, post a pic of it if you can.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Reccomending ZMA for PCT is laughable for someone who knows, Nolva or Clomid should be the words coming out of his mind after PCT, and 12 weeks is too damn long for a first cycle IMO. Your brother will be better off in the long run if he trains until he reaches his natural capability, it could be when he's 25, but I'd be worth the wait IMO.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard that if you squirt ZMA on your pecker it makes your nuts tighten up.....oh .....wait....that was DNA and it was when squirt it FROM your pecker...my bad.
ROFL

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
The gentleman that gave that advice is one of the reasons PH's are about to be banned.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your supplier said 12 weeks? And he is the one that sells it? Maybe he's just trying to squeeze extra money out of people who aren't that informed to PH's by having them run an extra long cycle?

But as everyone else said, too long, too young, and poor PCT.

The Rob

Awards
Your supplier said 12 weeks? And he is the one that sells it? Maybe he's just trying to squeeze extra money out of people who aren't that informed to PH's by having them run an extra long cycle?

But as everyone else said, too long, too young, and poor PCT.
I agree with the lengh and the PCT, howver is 19 really that young? I have many friends who did them at 19 and none of them got any sides, plus I know other people 18-19 that currently do them.... again no sides. IS the 21 thing REALLY that important or is it simply a stigma that has been associated with it?............. thoughts?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The reason we don't recommend PH to peolpe under 23 is that at 19 you may still be growing. PHs and AAS have been shown fuse growth plates in bones and permanently stunt growth..ie if your brother isn't done growing then a PH cycle could permanently halt his growth.

This is just one of many things that can happen to someone in puberty on androgens. The HPTA at this stage is also at it's most vulnerable..meaning your bro could potentially permanently impare his endocrine system.

12 weeks is far too long on PH's, especially without the use of HCG. PCT would need to include nolva for certain.

The Rob

Awards
The reason we don't recommend PH to peolpe under 23 is that at 19 you may still be growing. PHs and AAS have been shown fuse growth plates in bones and permanently stunt growth..ie if your brother isn't done growing then a PH cycle could permanently halt his growth.

This is just one of many things that can happen to someone in puberty on androgens. The HPTA at this stage is also at it's most vulnerable..meaning your bro could potentially permanently impare his endocrine system.

12 weeks is far too long on PH's, especially without the use of HCG. PCT would need to include nolva for certain.
point well taken, I'm not trying to criticize the advice....... just expand it.

BTW what is it that causes the plates to fuse?