How does one get into doing sponsored logs?

  1. New Member
    Sweekaters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

    How does one get into doing sponsored logs?


    Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but how exactly do you get into doing sponsored logs for prohormones / designer steroids? Do you have to contact the company producing the drugs? It's something I would be interested in since I enjoy keeping active logs on a few other forums, but I don't know how one would get into it.

  2. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The supp companies usually come out with new products and ask people here to submit an app in their post. Basic stuff like age, lifting experience, previous logs, etc. And if you get chosen, they'll send you some stuff and you log.
  3. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,794
    Rep Power
    2687354
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweekaters View Post
    Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but how exactly do you get into doing sponsored logs for prohormones / designer steroids? Do you have to contact the company producing the drugs? It's something I would be interested in since I enjoy keeping active logs on a few other forums, but I don't know how one would get into it.
    either you get contacted, or you wait to see if a company takes apps to run sponsored logs.

    I dont know what they look for, maybe knowledge, experience, popularity?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Sweekaters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    The supp companies usually come out with new products and ask people here to submit an app in their post. Basic stuff like age, lifting experience, previous logs, etc. And if you get chosen, they'll send you some stuff and you log.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    either you get contacted, or you wait to see if a company takes apps to run sponsored logs.

    I dont know what they look for, maybe knowledge, experience, popularity?
    Sounds good. So basically just be active on forums and watch for apps to come out for new products? I figured there would be something more formal than that =P
  5. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah, just send me your social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, and the 3 digit security code on the back of your credit card. lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. suncloud logs the new T-911 (sponsored)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:36 PM
  2. A possible rule for those applying to run sponsored logs.
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:05 PM
  3. Jmh80 Logs X-Factor/Drive/RPM (sponsored)
    By jmh80 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in