Epi pulse... No sides.. Keep going?

Rippleneck

Awards
Hi All,

I have been running a mild epi pulse, the tabs I have are 15mg Epi.. I have been using 4 days per week around 1.5 hours pre workout... As follows:

Week 1
M: 15mg
T: 15mg
Th: 15mg
F: 15mg

Week 2
M:15mg
T: 15mg
Th: 15mg
F: 15mg

Week 3
M: 30mg
T: 30mg
Th: 30mg
F: 30mg

Week 4
M: 30mg
T: 30mg
Th: 30mg
F: 30mg < today

I have had no sides what so ever, except mild back pump on Friday of week 3 & some mild joint aches which come and go.

Libido is sky high, I'm 32 and have REALLY noticed a big jump... Balls are still swinging with no size change.

I have also noticed a good rise in mood while on, almost euphoric.

Childhood gyno has been destroyed, finally after many years of trying to get rid of them... This is my favourite benefit from this cycle.

All weights are up quite dramatically (+ 20% or more)... Pretty much all lifts.

I have been using this on a recomp with limited cals & have leaned up some... But would like to lean out some more yet, I would say I have knocked around 3% from my BF, lean mass probably up around 4lbs.

Now my question... I still have enough for another 3 weeks @ 30mg and 1 week @ 15mg (I intend to run that the last week)... Should I just keep on going as I'm running it at a very mild dose, or take a break and hit it again after a mild pct?

Once again, bar the mild back pump on one day and some joint aches (can easily live with, not real pain as such) I have NO negative sides.

(please no comments on the low dose I chose to do, I wanted a slow recomp and gyno reduction not pounds of mass, it's working well for me so far).

So, carry on or take a break??

Thanks in advance!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep going bro .. Unless those joints/Back pumps become a problem .. Usually pulsing is dosed high and for 6-8weeks

For u to dose that low on epi pulse .. Pretty nice if you are satisfied with the strength/weight increase

Is this epistrong or ep-stane ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep going man. It will probably kick in good very soon and that is where your big gains will come

Rippleneck

Awards
Hi, thanks for the responses.

I think I will just keep going then as there seams to be no reason to stop.

It's actually "shredded mass" from chap labs... It's 15mg epi and a few fat burners in a combined tab.

Thanks again,

A.

Rippleneck

Awards
Update...

So I carried on at 30mg but strength gains have kinda stalled, certainly not down but not going up like they did in the past couple of weeks.

Question I have now is, should I bump the dose to 45mg?

When I first hit 30mg I could definitely feel the effects of the compound, this week I could not really tell, is this a sign that I need to go up on the dosage?

Many thanks again!

Rippleneck

Awards
Thanks for the PMs... Sadly my post count does not yet allow me to reply, so I will reply here..

Yes, DOMs are pretty much non existent, even after a really heavy workout I feel completely recovered within an hour or so, in fact it's often running out of time rather than exhaustion which makes me leave the gym.

I think I might try sticking to current dose but perhaps go up to 45mg one day a week for chest day (tuesdays) as I feel this is the area that's not growing in line with the rest of my body... Wonder if this will help? This would of course represent a normal pulsing dose of 1.5x standard dose.

I have also found the compound has a much more noticeable effect when taken with a small meal... So sticking to that now... Also upped carbs a little as I noticed slight hypoglycaemia (head rush, dizziness etc) if I don't have enough "fuel" in my body.

Thanks again for the replies and PMs, very much appreciated.