Methyl 1-d + H-drol stack?

GIANTwoffer

Awards
Stack or not to Stack?

Have Methyl 1-d, H-drol.

Got liver care, fish oil, letro and tamox for gyno, joint care supp, mens 1-a-day, some tribulus and a pre work out supp for post (considering getting something else for the come down-->thoughts?).

Got pseudo-gyno from smoking to much pot after i decided to let my test recover from a failed cycle. I dont smoke weed now because it flares up my pseudo-gyno. im currently attempting a letro reversal (day 3), thinking the increase in test (from ph) after reversal attempt will help me get back on track (obv).

**im not going to be doing this cycle or cycle stack until mid september, after i see if my gyno is reversible or not. my test is recovered from the failed cycle (600 in early july, guessing 800 now?). now i am working on estrogen control. after that i want to (mid september) poss either stack both of these (?=too much or poor stack?), or take one (?=thinking H-drol, then methyl 1-d after i pct from the first).

***the reason i say i consider doing the PH seemingly "so soon" instead of waiting (havent taken anything since failed cycle of steroids sept 2010) is bc my gyno was created by me crushing my test with a pointless injection January 2011, then blazed it up and shot up my estrogen, meaning its been awhile so if the gyno reversal dosent work with letro, then i would rather just get my shoulders, back and arms (chest and legs to) huge so my gyno is less noticeable (have letro and tamox on hand to control and increase in gyno), and eventually get back to smoking a little amount of pot atleast with the higher test and lowered estro after my reversal (hoping it works, prob to late though), BASICALLY live with the pseudo gyno until i get surgery (if needed/lump doesn't fade).

I know i have made many posts lately, some contradicting others, but i feel this post has brought all the scattered information together.

Thoughts?

350gt05

Awards
Im still pretty new to all this but I haven't really heard of many people seeing much from the Methyl 1-d...The H-drol should be fine havent heard anything about that. But i guess the Methyl 1-d could be decent stacked...just havent heard of many people seeing anything with it alone.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have the M1d black and just started considering a similar stack. I may just bulk up on 6 wks Hdrol and start recomp with M1dBlack.

GIANTwoffer

Awards
yea i was thinking to do the h drol, then come off that with tamox (im gyno prone), continue liver care, and take the methyl 1-d. sounds like its a better idea

GIANTwoffer

Awards
also gnna run tribulus with the hdrol and continue to with the methyl 1-d. may try to get my hands on the DAA for the pct, if not the trib should work

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. I would really try to stick to DAA in PCT... just a better option overall IMO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
also gnna run tribulus with the hdrol and continue to with the methyl 1-d. may try to get my hands on the DAA for the pct, if not the trib should work

Ahh, just tribulus for PCT??? you've got to be smoking good sh!t bro, thats a very bad idea. Even daa+trib wouldnt do it.

DAA
HCGenerate or high end natty t booster
SERM
Forma stanzol / formestane

GIANTwoffer

Awards
gymrat hows this sound:

on cycle: hdrol, 10mgs tamox ed(gyno prone), tribulus

pct: 1 cap per day methyl 1-d OR buy t-bomb 2???, DAA (can you get that online?), continue tamoxifen

thanks

GIANTwoffer

Awards
or both methyl 1-d and the t bomb 2? what natty t booster would u recommend?

Turnitup122

Awards
forgive my ignorance but whats psuedo gyno?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^Curious for an explination to that.

DAA can be found in caps or bulk relatively cheap (10-12 bucks) almost anywhere. Some places, like NutraPlanet, have their own brand name tubs of bulk powder. SNS is a trusted source in my book - they have both caps and bulk powder.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
why do you need tamox on cycle? hdrol does not aromatize...not needed. save it for pct. even if you needed something to control eastro on cycle for a compound that does aromatize, tamox would not be a good choice :)

GIANTwoffer

Awards
browncho: i probably wouldnt take it on cycle unless my pseudogyno showed it was for some reason getting worse. what would you recommend taking instead on cycle?

**pseudogynocomastia= basically chest fat. caused by hormonal changes, improper diet or lack of exercise (or smoking to much pot/drinking to much beer and liquor while trying to recover your test, raising your estrogen each time causing a build up of chest fat, what happened to me)
i also have a lump behind my right nipple. trying to letro reverse it now.