1-andro rx stack with DHEA?

  1. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    1-andro rx stack with DHEA?


    starting my 2nd cycle ever. took PPs 1-t last year which is also (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one)
    going to take 1-andro rx at:

    week1-400mg
    week2-400mg
    week3-600mg
    week4-600mg
    week5-600mg

    looking for something to stack with this to combat the lethargy and libido side effects. Suggestions? or thoughts on stacking 1-andro rx with PPs Dermacrine? would almost be creating 1-T again by adding the DHEA thats in dermacrine just like PP did with their 1-t. 1-t's ingredients are (112mg 1-androstene.. and 94mg DHEA)

    PCT suggestions as well please!

  2. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    bump
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Out of all the things to stack 1 andro with dhea would be the most compliant. Stacking it with dermacrine would be a good option so you can control the dosages of each to help mitigate the effects.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.76%

    You could also stack it with something like standrol or protomax I think nicely. I would start with 600mgs as aposed to 400mgs
  5. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd stack it with 4-AD. The price difference between this and derm is probably not to different.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    You could also stack it with something like standrol or protomax I think nicely. I would start with 600mgs as aposed to 400mgs
    ill do some research. and why start at 600? i have 3 bottles so that'd only last me 4 weeks at 600/600/600/600... you think that'd be better than 5 weeks and the first 2weeks being at 400?

    PCT suggestions?
  7. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd stack it with 4-AD. The price difference between this and derm is probably not to different.
    how would i dose the 4-ad?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    how would i dose the 4-ad?
    AMS RD tabs, three per day each week. Or start them in week 2. And use 4-5 per day until you run out of 1-andro.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  9. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Out of all the things to stack 1 andro with dhea would be the most compliant. Stacking it with dermacrine would be a good option so you can control the dosages of each to help mitigate the effects.
    or would just buying 100mgs pills DHEA be better? id have more DHEA cuz dermacrine only has 34mg per dose. although dermacrine has other ingredients as well.
  10. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    AMS RD tabs, three per day each week. Or start them in week 2. And use 4-5 per day until you run out of 1-andro.
    if im not mistaken I'd need at least 300-500mg of 4-AD while stacking for it be effective right? how do the tabs compare to pill in terms of dosage?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    if im not mistaken I'd need atlas 300-500mg of 4-AD while stacking for it be effective right? how do the tabs compare to pill in terms of dosage?
    We estimate one tab is equivalent to 200-300 mgs of a standard oral encapsulation. This is based on the dione and diol prohormone studies.
    They are orally disintegrating tablets though. So you need to score them and put them under your tongue and let it naturally dissolve.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    or would just buying 100mgs pills DHEA be better? id have more DHEA cuz dermacrine only has 34mg per dose. although dermacrine has other ingredients as well.
    Dermacrine is a topical. Which changes the action of the dhea fairly significantly.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    What Noyd said. The topical process utilizes a different(and some would argue more effective) enzymatic conversion process.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We estimate one tab is equivalent to 200-300 mgs of a standard oral encapsulation. This is based on the dione and diol prohormone studies.
    They are orally disintegrating tablets though. So you need to score them and put them under your tongue and let it naturally dissolve.
    Woah.. I assume same goes for AMS's 1-Androsterone RD as well than? So would it be just as effective yet extremely cheaper to take AMS 1-andtrosterone RD tabs? considering one 20mg tab is equivalent to 200-300mgs?
  15. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Theres also Dermacrine in the Liqua vade as well?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    Woah.. I assume same goes for AMS's 1-Androsterone RD as well than? So would it be just as effective yet extremely cheaper to take AMS 1-andtrosterone RD tabs? considering one 20mg tab is equivalent to 200-300mgs?
    Cheaper than what? The Derm? I'm not sure how much dermacrine sells for to be honest. But yes 4-AD is going to be more effective for your purposes than topical DHEA.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  17. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Cheaper than what? The Derm? I'm not sure how much dermacrine sells for to be honest. But yes 4-AD is going to be more effective for your purposes than topical DHEA.
    My bad, got a little excited lol

    one tab of 4-AD = 200-300mg pill form (comparism) ... is what you said earlier.

    SO, same goes for AMS's 1-AD right? one tab = 200-300mg ?

    If this is the case it'd be cheaper to get AMS' 1-AD rd as oppose to the 1-andro rx right?.... id need 3 tabs (1-AD) a day as appose to 6, 1-andro rx pills a day..
  18. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,319
    Rep Power
    777505
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    My bad, got a little excited lol

    one tab of 4-AD = 200-300mg pill form (comparism) ... is what you said earlier.

    SO, same goes for AMS's 1-AD right? one tab = 200-300mg ?

    If this is the case it'd be cheaper to get AMS' 1-AD rd as oppose to the 1-andro rx right?.... id need 3 tabs (1-AD) a day as appose to 6, 1-andro rx pills a day..
    That's correct, but I'm saying that without having a clue on what the other product costs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  19. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That's correct, but I'm saying that without having a clue on what the other product costs.
    works out to be like a 8$ difference lol damn I thought id have money left over for another stack!!
  20. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    what you suggest for a PCT? IML suggests their anabolic matrix rx and e control rx... for PPs 1-T all i took was their Sustain Alpha..
  21. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You could probably get away with the TRS stack for pct, that or sub the sustain out for arom-x rd tabs. Same ingredients just different deleivery.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  22. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    You could probably get away with the TRS stack for pct, that or sub the sustain out for arom-x rd tabs. Same ingredients just different deleivery.
    sorry it took so long too respond. just moved. but any other natural PCTs you might suggest for this thats cheaper than 120$?
  23. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Anabeta and Erase would be a good combo.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  24. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Anabeta and Erase would be a good combo.
    erase sounds legit but im not a fan of any suicidal inhibitor, otherwise id get 6-oxo
  25. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Anabeta and Erase would be a good combo.
    what do you think of Activate Xtreme (test booster) and reversitol v2 (anit-estrogen/test booster) for PCT?

    this should cover testosterone recovery, estrogen inhibition, libido, lethargy (im sure you already know this but typing it out is for my sake)

    anything else to suggest? i don't have anything that will reduce cortisol which is suggested to cover in pct too apparently
  26. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,839
    Rep Power
    2696438
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd stack it with 4-AD. The price difference between this and derm is probably not to different.
    4ad utt is good stuff. havn't tried dermacrine, any version, probably wont with how well 4-dhea works.
  27. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    123678
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    5.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    4ad utt is good stuff. havn't tried dermacrine, any version, probably wont with how well 4-dhea works.
    What do you think of transdermal 4-dhea vs. 5-dhea?? Sorry to jack the thread, but I see an opening... lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  28. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What do you think of transdermal 4-dhea vs. 5-dhea?? Sorry to jack the thread, but I see an opening... lol
    lol all good. still looking for a OTC PCT though??? don't want to overkill but want something that'll work and is on the natural side. I've used PP's TRS stack for the 1-T product, however this time around with my budget a pct for 115$ is a little much.
  29. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    33854
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAA + Reversitol + Anabeta would be a good combo too if you're not a big fan of Erase / AI.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  30. New Member
    Relentless10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    DAA + Reversitol + Anabeta would be a good combo too if you're not a big fan of Erase / AI.
    reversitol original (if i can find) or the new V2 version? I've even heard original reversitol is a bit of an overkill considering the PH im using na dose.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Andro/4-AD Stack
    By ccnAbolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. andro stack
    By Maxondubz1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 02:05 PM
  4. Need some help with 1,4-andro stack
    By g4ud1n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in